Zange
vote for me I'll do shitty meme song covers n take requests but that's about it

hell we can even have a field day where people give me songs in other languages and you guys can make fun of how bad my pronunciation is
Fun With Despair
shit I'm getting one upped uh okay campaign revisal, vote for me and I'll pick someone who is not gengar and they can run their garrison, but it's my choice and also I'll occasionally show up to review a few more playgrounds but not every day because I gotta keep the air of suspense.
Minus World Gengar
Vote me and I'll host a killing game with free guns and swords! And also I'll give everyone a lifetime supply of food from Gengar's Exquisite Fast Food.
Agent 00Gengar
sealelement
wtf this motherfucker's giving everyone free tendies
sealelement
gengar are you the one who's offering $20 to find out who mariopants is or something wtf
100% pure gamer 100%
Elyk
(Feb 26, 2019 at 12:00 PM)Minus World Gengar Wrote: Vote me and I'll host a killing game with free guns and swords! And also I'll give everyone a lifetime supply of food from Gengar's Exquisite Fast Food.
If you win but I don't get my free food I'm banning you.
MoonAge
vote for me and I’ll start an investigation team towards finding the true identity of mariopants, monika too while we’re at it. gonna get all death note in here
MoonAge
also gengar, I have my doubts that he’s an actual human being