The Dealer
And so the game begins. You've all crossed a threshold you cannot retreat from. In this house, you play by my rules and in my game. So let's see how you handled the first night. The dealer shuffles some cards in his hands with grace and probably a little magic. He makes a simple spread in a 3x3 square before hovering his hand above the cards. How intriguing, the cards say that we have had a most momentous night. Allow me to reveal tonight's guest who will be leaving. The entire box of cards flips over all at once, revealing
Spoiler:
So there you have it. I'm quite impressed. You've all managed to accomplish something many thought impossible. But don't pat yourselves on the back so soon. This was but one night, and there are many more for you to pass. Let's make this day a bit more interesting too. As encouragement to keep up the good effort, I will still be hosting a poll. This poll will serve a different purpose. You will vote for who you think has portrayed the most eventful and enjoyable night. Whoever wins that poll will receive a reward based on what the cards say. You need not participate, but giving your fellow Revelers such an easy head start is a fool's errand.
Chuckles
Good luck.
[Image: Y5JuHuw.png]

Spoiler:

[Image: N7QE96r.png]

Spoiler:

[Image: ofGldrU.png]

Spoiler:

Second Floor:
@Adell, @"Coffee", @Bruno Bucciarati, @Francis Shoemaker, @Halo 2, @Two_Finger, @Misery the Inconvenient, @Grimm, @Mii, @Pohatu, @King Radical, @hexundev.

Basement:
@Sebastian Michaelis, @Isabelle, @Tsumugi Shirogane, @"Momotaros", @MarioPants, @Junko, @Bill Cipher, @Rozalin, @Fortnite, @Slayer, @Reigen Arataka, and the final room @Cool Cat
There have been Dealers before but none so adept at the game as him.
King Radical
Man, this night was so boring I figuratively and literally fell asleep.

Only one I saw do anything even approaching the far side of radicalness was Grimm's performance in the theatre.

Still, I hope the plastic-y guy and the uncool dweeb enjoyed their royal welcome.
Two_Finger
I locked myself in the master bathroom and don't know how to get out...
Grimm
Wonderful, the presence of an audience certainly enhanced the Ritual, however it did not particularly go as planned, I fear.

The sacrifice was meant to be that of a corpse, and evidently, such heinous crimes did not occur during this peaceful night. Perhaps the deer head I substituted in will suffice, but only the will of the Nightmare Heart can say.

To my audience however, I am pleased that you were able to witness some of my power. I thank you for your presence.
Bruno Bucciarati
Buono, it seems like no one has passed unexpectedly. I would hate to see such an interesting cast of characters be divided so soon.
Rozalin
Oh my, none of you brutes decided to begin the killing game yet? I must say, I'm rather surprised. I suppose the night had some entertainment in store nonetheless, though. Physical activity isn't my strong suit, but that "kohlii" game the brown creature taught me was an amusing diversion...even if I never stood a chance.

[Image: dYZB7bF.png?1]
Bill Cipher
WHAT A RIPOFF! I INVITED MYSELF TO THIS KILLING GAME FOR ONE REASON AND ONE REASON ONLY: TO SEE SOME AUTHENTIC, TOP OF THE LINE SPILLING OF BLOOD! I WANT A REFUND, EITHER THROUGH MONEY OR AT LEAST ONE OF YOUR VITAL ORGANS!
Fortnite
Hey guys, I dropped off the battle bus into the Main Foyer, and looted the Library and Den for mats.

Then I spent the night showing off my Dances.
Halo 2
Mission failed.
Misery the Inconvenient
I must say people had quite a rush to get inside, most didn't even take the time to answer my questions when I greeted them! Although I guess I should have considered people would be speechless basking in my presence. And then Grimm tried to kill me with a flag? A flag? Really? At least bring a box next time.
Attendance is highly reccomended
Adell
The number of people wanting to see past that mysterious room surprises me. Pohatu and I have been throwing punches at the room's walls for a while, but no dice. Whatever's inside it must be something very important.

What's even more surprising is the sheer power in some of you, especially Slayer. That fight has me pumped up for this party! If you want to work together in fighting some demons, ask ahead. I could always have more friends by my side.
Bill Cipher
OH, YOU WANT MY ACCOUNT? WELL IT’S SIMPLE! ALL I DID WAS POUR SODA IN MY EYE AND PUT ON A BEAR HEAD, FOLLOWED BY ME PASSING OUT! YEESH, WONDER WHAT THEY PUT IN THE SODA HERE!

AND DON’T FORGET TO APPROACH ME FOR DEALS! THERE’S EVEN A 0% OFF SALE GOING ON!
Grimm
(Mar 1, 2019 at 2:59 PM)Misery the Inconvenient Wrote: I must say people had quite a rush to get inside, most didn't even take the time to answer my questions when I greeted them! Although I guess I should have considered people would be speechless basking in my presence. And then Grimm tried to kill me with a flag? A flag? Really? At least bring a box next time.
Aha, I cannot even truthfully claim rituals as an excuse this time. I simply do not like the look of you.

However, it was not a murder attempt. I simply wished to deliver unto you a degree of pain.
Reigen Arataka
Glad to be here with all of you to this party.

I spent all of my night setting up my consultation office, and I hope you all come visit it on it's opening night.

I went to several rooms, stole- I mean borrowed several items for it, and I saw lots of people. I saw Tsumugi working on something when I was working on my signs. Keep working hard there, Tsumugi. Afterwards, I go to the archive room and see Sebastion meditating. It's good for your soul, so keep at it. I "borrowed" a desk as well, can't have an officer without a desk, after all. I saw mariopants muttering something. Maybe he was possessed? But I had to set up my office, so I couldn't deal with him at all.

I took all my stuff to the idle space, setting up some signs where they need to be (you'll see them tonight, I'm sure) and setting my new desk in the room. While I was doing so, I saw Francis Shoemaker smashing the history hall shouting something about capitalism. Surely he won't have problem with my business, I hope. Either way, I tried to avoid him as best as I can. After setting up my office, I realized, I forgot the chair! That's bad, so I sneaked my way around the crazy Shoemaker to the Den, which was also totally trashed, and took a chair for myself, and once again snuck past the Francis the Menace to my office. I passed out from all the work after that, though.
"When things go south, it’s ok to run away!"
-Reigen Arataka, Greatest Psychic of the 21st Century.
King Radical
So, what, you want me to go into more detail? Alright, fine.

* When I finally found the place, Twofinger came through the doors with me and instantly went off to do some fingering or something, I don't know and I don't judge.

* I decided I'd do my part in welcoming some of the partygoers with an old Radical Lands tradition - high speed skateboard high-fives. Pohatu and Cool Cat were the lucky receivers of a royal welcome.

* Guests thoroughly welcome, I went to grab myself a drink from the kitchen - a can of Mountain Dew: Code Red, which is a cherry-flavored Mountain Dew, introduced in 2001, it was the first widely successful flavor extension; In its first year of production, Code Red increased overall sales of Mountain Dew by 6%. Versions of Code Red were later released in New Zealand in 2009 (with the cherry flavor changed to berry), in Germany in 2010 and in Canada for DEWmocracy Canada in 2013, where it finished in 2nd place. Code Red was released along with the two other losing flavors from DewMocracy 2013, and won the vote, making it a permanent flavor in Canada. Good tastebuds, Canada.

* Already feelin' the dew doin' it's due on me, I went to the theatre to check out Grimm's performance.

There you go, one account.
Isabelle
A night report? Can do mayor!

I spent the majority of the night inspecting the basement for any signs of wear or damage. It is my job as the major's loyal and trusted assistant to keep all of the residents in the mansion safe after all! Luckily i found nothing!

Otherwise my night was perfectly peaceful!
Is there something I can help you with today?
Grimm
Mmm. I suppose I can recollect the events of my night before the dusk falls upon this manor once more. However, I may not grace you all with this act come future nights. As the phrase goes, a good magician never reveals his secrets, after all.

When I arrive at the hall, I see Sebastian and Reigen, as well as another. Across the way, a mysterious figure, now known to me by the name of "Misery" is seeming somewhat too friendly, perhaps suspiciously so. I take note of him, as in the midst of such events, trust is an emotion for fools. Nevertheless, I enter the Trophy Room and procure a flag for my performance, however it appears someone has taken the grappling hook. No matter.

I venture down the twisting staircase, and see a figure outside the trash compactor. I leave them to their own dark devices, and walk past the bedrooms to the workshop, where a certain yellow secretary is carrying something rather loud in a sack. It would be nice to know the contents of course, but we all have our secrets. I will not pry. She flees in my presence, and I modify the flag to suit my liking, before leaving to the stock room. Pohatu is embracing the flame within, and I feel a sense of pride, but alas, up the dumbwaiter I must go.

In the Kitchen, I search for a skewer as part of the ritual, and find one in the Storage Room, where I also happen to see that esoteric triangle pouring what appears to be soda into his eye.

He too, has a strange ritual it seems.

With my skewer in hand, I leave, past a cat also doing some sort of ritualistic dance. Many like minded individuals seem to be present at this event. This pleases me. Using my connection with the realm of nightmares, I detect there is no corpse tonight with which to partake in the ritual with, so I do the next best thing, and find myself a taxidermied animal. I drag it over to the stage, and see that His Majesty and Tsumugi are watching me. I begin my performance, although it appears my troupe has not yet manifested, and with an eruption of flames from my hand, I ignite the deer head after piercing it with the skewer. As my sacrifice burns a brilliant scarlet, I bow to my two observers, and leave.

In the conservatory, I find Misery the Inconvenient, attempting to speak to the wildlife. Once again, this disturbs me, and I bring the flag down on his head, hoping to send him to a swift slumber as a warning, rather than to the next world. He simply blocks this though, and makes some sort of battle pose. With a sigh, I take my flag and make my way to bed, unwilling to further engage such a wretched being.

Any questions? Or does this display of storytelling prowess sufficiently entertain you?
Bruno Bucciarati
Describe my night? I simply made a lot of polite conversation. That is all.
Oh, I did notice a lot of the rooms upstairs were ransacked.
Sebastian Michaelis
My night merely consisted of going about my duties as a butler. Though this may not be my young master's manor, I still felt obligated to do what I could.

In addition, I was asked by him to investigate the vault, but reached a dead end regarding that.
MarioPants
i got birds and knife