Poll: w

sealelement - dating world... 2 (or los angeles landmark review)
28.57%
Minus World Gengar - I could hand out badges, fight bosses, and run Minus World. Also free food.
0%
Fun With Despair - I'll pick someone who is not gengar and they can run their garrison, but it's my choice and also I'll occasionally show up to review a few more playgrounds but not every day because I gotta keep the air of suspense.
28.57%
Yrrzy - the same as despair but ill also give a badge to everyone who voted for me
0%
skinny penis - nothin' particular just vote for ya boi, uh, skinny penis
4.76%
Snufferin Snagglepuss - we take the 2nd most garrison and run it, but the second that they eventually shut it down prematurely, I take over and turn it into my garrison but this time, I'll run it to the finish line.
4.76%
Todd Howard - I’m announcing a brand new game from Bethesda Studios: Skyrim... for Minus World. But this is still in very early development, and the only way it will continue is if you, my loyal consumers, vote for me. Thank you.
19.05%
Arin Hanson - g
0%
Zange - shitty meme song covers n take requests but that's about it
0%
Mariofan169 - I’ll start an investigation team towards finding the true identity of mariopants and also gengar, monika too while we’re at it. gonna get all death note in here
4.76%
f
9.52%
Total: 21 vote(s)
Draku
Kyle Yesterday at 8:18 PM
i'll start voting tomorrow

fkn lier
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Elyk
i was gonna do it you fuck
Draku
(Mar 2, 2019 at 4:44 AM)Elyk Wrote: i was gonna do it you fuck
too late buttmunch
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
sealelement
VOTE FOR GENGAR
100% pure gamer 100%
Minus World Gengar
Another Campaign promise is everyone who voted for me will also be GARRISON.
Minus World Gengar
alongside me that is,
Agent 00Gengar
Todd Howard
Thank you all for your support in making Skyrim: Minus World Edition. As a Kickstarter reward, if I receive one more vote, I’ll hire @“Ron Jeremy” as the voice of Dragonborn. He’ll help bring a new arousing quality to the voiceless main character you all know and love. Also, @“Adam Sandler” will voice every single guard because literally no one else will hire him.
Minus World Gengar
Don't vote him vote me.
Minus World Gengar
Skyrim: Minus World is a fake game with no purpose. Other than a fake campaign promise. He's gonna trick you.
Minus World Gengar
He's gonna rush the game and destroy it.
Minus World Gengar
Why the fuck is he at 5?
Minus World Gengar
He's just going to give you a rushed game
Agent 00Gengar
Todd Howard
You’re certainly not far from the truth. But you know what I don’t do? I don’t talk shit about my competitors. Sure, I think EA riddles their games with microtransaction hell, and I may think that Nintendo is awful for portraying Yoshis in a positive light, but I keep that out of my games. Whenever I’m advertising a product, I don’t say it’s less terrible than the other options; I sell it on its own merits. I suggest you do the same.
Hideo Kojima
Yet again you tell sweet little lies in order to profit from your rushed, buggy games.

We've all seen Skyrim before, Howard.
It's time to let someone new step up to the gate.
Minus World Gengar
Vote for Gengar! Mr Kojima, by the way, Metal Gear is awesome!!!
Agent 00Gengar
Todd Howard
You think you’re the walk of the town, don’t you? Then let’s see what you can do, Limp Snake. What would your Garrison be, and how would Konami cancel it?
Minus World Gengar
Konami wouldn't cancel it, because it's not rushed and buggy and glitchy.
Agent 00Gengar
Todd Howard
Well someone’s never played Metal Gear Survive, I see.
Minus World Gengar
Ah, that shitload of fuck. I played it once, it sucked.
Minus World Gengar
I just got a call from Ron Jeremy. He says "I don't work for people holding guns in their minus world avatar".
Agent 00Gengar