Poll: w

sealelement - dating world... 2 (or los angeles landmark review)
28.57%
Minus World Gengar - I could hand out badges, fight bosses, and run Minus World. Also free food.
0%
Fun With Despair - I'll pick someone who is not gengar and they can run their garrison, but it's my choice and also I'll occasionally show up to review a few more playgrounds but not every day because I gotta keep the air of suspense.
28.57%
Yrrzy - the same as despair but ill also give a badge to everyone who voted for me
0%
skinny penis - nothin' particular just vote for ya boi, uh, skinny penis
4.76%
Snufferin Snagglepuss - we take the 2nd most garrison and run it, but the second that they eventually shut it down prematurely, I take over and turn it into my garrison but this time, I'll run it to the finish line.
4.76%
Todd Howard - I’m announcing a brand new game from Bethesda Studios: Skyrim... for Minus World. But this is still in very early development, and the only way it will continue is if you, my loyal consumers, vote for me. Thank you.
19.05%
Arin Hanson - g
0%
Zange - shitty meme song covers n take requests but that's about it
0%
Mariofan169 - I’ll start an investigation team towards finding the true identity of mariopants and also gengar, monika too while we’re at it. gonna get all death note in here
4.76%
f
9.52%
Total: 21 vote(s)
Minus World Gengar
I think we might actually tie.
Minus World Gengar
And..... we did
Agent 00Gengar
Draku
Poll ends on Monday, somewhere in the realm of 24-30 hours from now.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Minus World Gengar
It's over Todd, I quit my Garrison.
Agent 00Gengar
Todd Howard
I am extremely grateful for you all making Skyrim: Minus World Edition a reality. Without you, I would be nothing. And unfortunately, you’ll be getting nothing. A lawsuit has been filed against us for stealing hundreds of canvas bags for preorders, and as such we’re on the verge of bankruptcy. So I’m going to announce something my friend Kojima would be familiar with: Skyrim is now cancelled.

Not just the Minus World port, either. Soon, Bethesda will take away every copy of Skyrim that has ever been bought. Whether that be hijacking your computers to reclaim digital copies, or sending our special ops teams to break into your homes and take away your Skyrim discs. You want something else to play? Fallout 76 could certainly use a friend. This is Todd Howard, signing off.
Minus World Gengar
I have passed Garrison duties over to Seal. At the end we combine and if me and seal win, then we both become Garrison.
Agent 00Gengar
Draku
es ogro, @sealelement wins!
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Minus World Gengar
Alright!
Agent 00Gengar