Francis Shoemaker
Check momo's pockets for what I gave the dog mask last night
also smell his hands for salt
Morgan
I'll check his pockets then.

Edit: Fuck.
I'll show you a real dance....
Grimm
(Mar 11, 2019 at 4:54 AM)Momotaros Wrote: Any not-idiots can feel me up. I'll be timid at first, but you might just hit the jackpot.
Indeed, I shall search him. Reveal all he has hidden.
The Dealer
(Mar 11, 2019 at 4:54 AM)Momotaros Wrote: Any not-idiots can feel me up. I'll be timid at first, but you might just hit the jackpot.

He's got as much nothing in his pockets as he does in his newspaper articles.
Nothing.
Also, no salt.
There have been Dealers before but none so adept at the game as him.
MarioPants
rub crying eyes with salt
The Dealer
(Mar 11, 2019 at 5:02 AM)MarioPants Wrote: rub crying eyes with salt

more cry
Junko
Okay, people, I see where the winds blowing. I'm not gonna get drowned in the confusion tonight. So here I am absolving myself of the murder definitively!

Code:
Junko flashes around a piece of paper, strange. It says that if the owner is innocent they can instantly prove their innocence with it. It vanishes after everyone gets a good look at it
The Dealer
(Mar 11, 2019 at 5:27 AM)Junko Wrote: Okay, people, I see where the winds blowing. I'm not gonna get drowned in the confusion tonight. So here I am absolving myself of the murder definitively!

Code:
Junko flashes around a piece of paper, strange. It says that if the owner is innocent they can instantly prove their innocence with it. It vanishes after everyone gets a good look at it

Where did you get this? None of you should have this. But it is as the note says. She wouldn't be able to show this if she had committed the murder.
I will vouch for her innocence and will not count ANY AND ALL VOTES for her in the poll. But I will not vouch for any of her statements to be truthful or for her to not have been involved.
And give me that. You won't be seeing this again.
The Dealer
CoffeeToday at 10:51 PM
Will you share what you were doing there

I don't reveal my secrets, but there's clearly a need for help here, so maybe you'll find some use in my words.
The first person I saw active tonight, was Slayer.
Multiple people tried to enter my room. Multiple people did.
I watched the bear plummet to the bottom.
I did not see Junko go down the stairs by me.
Coolcat is a very talented dancer.