Day 2 Investigation: A Grisly Demise

The Dealer
(Mar 10, 2019 at 5:16 PM)Bill Cipher Wrote: DID THE HAMMER DROPPING ON THE WATERMELON MAKE A "THUD" NOISE OR SOMETHING LOUDER?

It did, it was dull and not very loud, but it was clearly audible.
There have been Dealers before but none so adept at the game as him.
Rozalin
Misery gave me permission to borrow their grappling hook, so I'd like to drop it on a watermelon from the height of the Future Hall window.

Also, I would like to inspect the railing on the balcony for any peculiar marks.
Bill Cipher
ANY SORT OF FALL DAMAGE ON TWOF'S BODY SUCH AS BRUISES OR BROKEN BONES?
The Dealer
(Mar 10, 2019 at 6:23 PM)Rozalin Wrote: Misery gave me permission to borrow their grappling hook, so I'd like to drop it on a watermelon from the height of the Future Hall window.

Also, I would like to inspect the railing on the balcony for any peculiar marks.

I'm not sure what the grappling hook has to do with this, but you drop a watermelon from the window and note that it breaks upon landing. Also of note is that watermelons are not as sturdy as skulls and the window is slightly higher than the balcony.

The railing seems clean except for 2 tarnished areas, as if someone was standing there and have been holding the railing for a long time.
The Dealer
(Mar 10, 2019 at 6:36 PM)Bill Cipher Wrote: ANY SORT OF FALL DAMAGE ON TWOF'S BODY SUCH AS BRUISES OR BROKEN BONES?

Well you cannot see bruises through incineration, and his bones are heavily burned as well, but it does appear that he has too many ribs, namely some of his ribs appear broken. Also upon closer inspection, his skull is shattered from the top, but there's a dent to the side as well.
Adell
Sorry for the late appearance, although I guess I've done the same for tonight's events.

I'll cut this short and mention what happened before the murder on my end: I saw Slayer at the Dining Room. However, he motioned me to leave, for some reason, so I did. I was still feeling sleepy, so I didn't want to bother fighting or anything like that.

I left for the Trophy Room, where I saw Hexundev enter the Game Room. I stood at the Trophy Room until the... uh... play? Was about to start. I went for the Theatre at that point, seeing Rozalin, Slayer and Hexundev again, who seemed to be looking at something, although I don't know what.

Bruno sat next to me a bit after, and a bunch of other people entered the room. That's at that time where we discovered the body.
hexundev
I'll post the things I've seen.

After I left my room I saw Pohatu and we talked, we parted at the foyer after which I made my way to the game room and then to the theater. I heard some strange words, "I can't let him hoard more power. I will stop him. He is my target. ".
I couldn't associate the voice with any person so I figured it may have been my imagination running wild.

I was about to have a conversion with more of the guests but it seems like the show was just about to start so I could not, and then body was revealed. I noticed Grimm was carrying something when he had first entered but I don't know what it was.
Bill Cipher
WOULD I BE ABLE TO FIT MYSELF INTO THE DUMBWAITER ALONG WITH THE SLEDGEHAMMER?
The Dealer
(Mar 10, 2019 at 7:24 PM)Bill Cipher Wrote: WOULD I BE ABLE TO FIT MYSELF INTO THE DUMBWAITER ALONG WITH THE SLEDGEHAMMER?

No, you have to cram yourself in already, the slege is much too long.
Misery the Inconvenient
Okay so basically.
I went looking for Reigen, but before I even entered the hallway I hear a loud roar from the Idle Space and head there to investigate. I see Reigan sleeping, and Halo2 is standing there shouting and shaking his private parts. I decide to ignore and leave the strange scene and head to the History Hall instead. Suddenly, another roar from the Idle Space and someone in a bear costume rushes past me and promptly leaves as soon as they came. I grab myself a dagger and hear someone enter, I hide. Someone wearing a hawk mask enters, looks like a servant? Or someone pretending to be a servant, as why would a servant wear a mask? Anyways, they pick up a claymore and and walk up to the north entrance.
Someone wearing a clown mask is lying on the ground, unsure if they were there the whole time or if they just appeared, likely the latter. I decide to exit from hiding, I surprise the figure as they notice me. I try talking to them but they refuse to give any sort of reply, I notice the clown masked one start moving and approach the Hawk masked, before I get any time to alert them of this the Clown hits them in the face and knock them out. I've seen enough. I exit.
As I leave I hear someone whispering "sicko mode" in the hall.

I go to the Idle Space, and well. Halo2 is apparently possesed by a ghost that makes him ejaculate energy swords, Junko is massaging Reigen and papers are flying around the room. Someone in a dog mask is present at the door, after being pointed out by Junko this fellow leaves past me into the Hall.
I now observe Reigen's office place, nothing other than the chair seems to have been stolen. Which was inconveniently convenient.

I decide to follow him around. You may refer to most of his testimony for what we did. I didn't feel like having more insanity by entering rooms that may have people so we grappled down (this is the fiesty part) I head down first and hear a loud thud from somewhere, I turn around but see nothing. Something is off, so I tell Reigen to wait a bit.
A bear falls from somewhere on about my level into the Main Foyer. They twitch a bit, before I get more time to consider it any more a hammer falls down and crushes their skull. I hear a gasp from the spiral staircase, and see Pohatu witnessed the death as well. I look around the room and see three figures, one unmoving, one exiting towards the hall and one running down the stairs towards Pohatu, who reacts by hiding. Understandably so. I tell Reigen to follow down and we rapple onto the floor.

We met Bill in The Grand Hall. Unfortunately. He says I'm ruining their privacy through my presence. I'll show your face an invasion of privacy you- Ahem, anyways I merely gave him a glare, that made him shut up. I walked a bit away to give them some privacy when conversing. They talked something about Bill not being good enough, didn't hear too well.

I noticed someone with a Ram mask holding some high tier artillery headed towards the Showroom. Don't think they even saw me. Followed Reigen to the Archives to get some replacement papers he lost this morning. We saw Fortnite running around in the Hall as we enter and as we leave.

Saw the ritual, 2/10. Grimm burned the corpse and Bill played some music, if it can even be called that. Grimm did throw lighter fluid in Bill's eye though, that was pretty funny.
Slayer burst out craving his time back, tossing tea on the stage. He walks to the exit, makes a pose and suddenly starts glowing yellow. I lean my head at the wall and close my eyes trying to calm myself, tiring of this array of seemingly insane guests. As I open my eyes I see a Fox masked figure leave the room, there does not appear to be anyone else left.
Attendance is highly reccomended
MarioPants
dealer tell me misery have fox mask
Pohatu
-wake up
-hexun is also up
-chat
-stop chatting at main foyer, adell is there
-go downstairs, francis shoemaker running towards the stairs i just left in grand hall
-enter workshop while momotaros enters grand hall
-bill is crafting cardboardpants
-get my shit
-leave to archives
-get writing gear
-leave, pass cool cat in grand hall
-main foyer has someone lying on the floor. they're described as a bear rug in the shape of a man?
-sledgehammer falls, hits them in the head
-hallway door makes a sound, look at balcony
-figure retreats from ledge, dealer gives me a look of utter apathy
-masked thing runs through in unspecified direction, i hide on stairs
-wait a bit
-misery and reigan come downstairs
-someone wearing dog mask also does so
-go upstairs, enter den
-hang up signs for kohlii, see bill enter and leave real quick
-go into library, he's gone into conservatory
-follow him anyway, he goes back into library
-go into bathroom
-knocked out servant there wearing arctic gear
-sit in tub to commune with great spirit
-hawk mask appears, prepare to give them a look if they open the curtain
-hear them leave
-peek, servant just wearing regular outfit
-leave
-go to room, sleep
Bruno Bucciarati
Scuse, I have been much too busy lately. Here is my night, though you must forgive me for it being so brief. None of my night plans seem to have worked out.

I woke up after a lovely tea party in the Foyer, Adell still sound asleep and Slayer nowhere to be found. Unfortunately, I had assumed to start my night from my room, so I head back there. My plan for tonight was to investigate for any secret passages, but that failed to prove fruitful. None that I noticed in the Conservatory or the Library, though somebody had thoroughly looted the Library. The Den did not fair much better. Not long into my search of it, Grimm enters the room. Then without warning, I notice a person in a Dog Mask in the hallway. Then, my account is weird and just says 'they' enter the dumbwaiter, whom I presume was Grimm from other testimony. I retreat back around to visit Reigen in the Idle Room, but he's nowhere to be found, so I head to see Grimm's performance instead. On my way, I notice Isabelle going up towards the stairs, as Coffee appears on the balcony. I take a seat and have a lovely chat with Adell, and... well, the rest of the night has been appropriately described everywhere else, and is all much too late into the night to be relevant to the murder, I'd imagine. It was a lovely funeral, in any case.
Fortnite
FortniteToday at 7:11 PM
adell was heading to trophy room at my night start, i follwed them, they stayed there but looked at the theatre, i took my loot and left, francis was coming upstairs, and fox was going to game room, momotaros was heading upstairs on my way down, tsugumi was going to the workshop, bill left the hall and just stood there
then i went to the vault but it wasnt breakable so i went to trash room, passing reigen and misery coming downstairs and meeting bill, trash room sucked so i went to grand hall as coffee was leaving the halls so i entered them and dab at cool cat who returned the gesture and then i looted the stock room and built a fort
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pU7d_XzQa4
Grimm
[Image: e1xpOZ5.png]

It appears once more I must sit and tell my tale. Very well, listen closely, for the value of a story is in what you take away from it.

When I awoke, I immediately recalled my purpose in this place. What is a ritual without an audience? To remedy that, I ventured down the bedroom hall, opening every door in order to find and invite as many witnesses as I could, however I found no one, which led me to believe that I had risen late, at the midnight hour. Nonetheless, I continued through the Conservatory, and into the Library, where I searched for some reading material.

[Image: qYKW76V.png]

Regrettably, I only discovered some sort of graphic tome featuring an American political television host. Depressing. In this dismal state of mind, I crossed the Den, which was empty beyond the peons employed here, and made my way to the Museum, obtaining the camera I required to preserve the state of things. Junko was pondering something in here, but took her leave as I entered, going downstairs. With my camera, I cross the way back to the Den again, and now see that Bruno is inside.

He says something cryptic, I do not understand his sorcery, and begins looking for passageways. I attempt to inform him of the obvious dumbwaiter, but he is absorbed in his craft, so I abscond down the horrible little elevator. The Kitchen smells terrible, but it is of no concern to me. This smell is familiar, and I enjoy it. I leave, and notice the victim over in the foyer. Wonderful.

[Image: kHX6ugu.png?1]

The Ritual will proceed as planned.

I photograph the deceased, for reasons you all know, in a state you also all are familiar with, and take him away to the Theater. Momotaros is interviewing two individuals, but I pay him no mind, and go backstage, where Reigen joins me. I attempt to pass him my Card as a show of trust, but it falls to pieces as something rushes by my head. When I turn to examine the source... I see nothing. Reigen leaves, disappointed, and I begin the Ritual.

Bringing the body onstage, I run it through with the skewer, face-up, and begin a series of intricate ritualistic dances, that do not seem to impress the crowd. With a sigh, I ignite the body instead, which leads to some joy at the least.

[Image: 26shlV4.png]

Unfortunately, the twisted curse upon this place chose just now to strike, as the Triangle lept on stage with a guitar, and began playing a dreadful tune. For his crimes, I struck him down with an unrelenting attack. I feel no regret, he knew the stakes.

Slayer exits, glowing with anger towards our mutual geometric enemy, and I take King Radical from the audience backstage to speak. We attempt another card exchange, and once again, the damnable object swishes past, and shreds my dreams to ribbons. I turn faster this time, and behold a terrible figure in a Fox Mask, armed with knives. He flees, fearful of retribution, and King Radical follows.

Truly wishing to embrace my art, I lie down backstage and sleep, letting the nightmares envelop me in their jagged embrace.
Grimm
Ah, here is a question: Can I locate a sack, load all the gold and jewels that Francis was throwing around into it, and then place the sledgehammer in as well? How heavy is that load? Am I strong enough to carry it?
The Dealer
(Mar 10, 2019 at 10:26 PM)Grimm Wrote: Ah, here is a question: Can I locate a sack, load all the gold and jewels that Francis was throwing around into it, and then place the sledgehammer in as well? How heavy is that load? Am I strong enough to carry it?

You can try something like that, I don't see why not.
You find a similar sack, load it up, and stuff in the hammer. Despite the moderate amount of loot, the hammer visibly protrudes from the back and causes it to sag. Also noticeably, the money and jewels inside don't really make as much of a clinking sound as they shake around anymore.
Sebastian Michaelis
As mentioned elsewhere, I do not have time to type a full testimony, but here is where I went that night:

Starting in my room
Main foyer
History hall (here someone looking like a bear ran past me)
Main foyer
Game room
Theatre (where I did not see the body until after slicing of the first card and stayed until after the slicing of the second card)
And then back to my room

Other than the events I and others have mentioned, nothing particularly noteworthy happened in my night
Slayer
I'd like to ask the servants if they saw anything of interest throughout the night, if allowed.
Bruno Bucciarati
I wish to confirm with @The Dealer that the Master Bedroom is off limits. I still suspect a third party.