Day 2 Investigation: A Grisly Demise

King Radical
The dew's going to my head a little bit so excuse me if this has already been asked

Check out the history hall and future hall, to see if there's anything glaringly amiss.
The Dealer
(Mar 11, 2019 at 12:58 AM)Slayer Wrote: I'd like to ask the servants if they saw anything of interest throughout the night, if allowed.

The servants are all abuzz with how Coolcat taught them new dances, but one in particular seems to be a little disappointed as he was told the bathroom needed to be cleaned by someone in Black and white, then was subsequently knocked out all night. He did not get to learn any dances. Other than that, they did not keep track of what masks and who passed through the room. One claims to have seen a dog though.

(Mar 11, 2019 at 1:02 AM)Bruno Bucciarati Wrote: I wish to confirm with @The Dealer that the Master Bedroom is off limits. I still suspect a third party.

My room was off limits the first night. Tonight I found people quite persistent to enter so I told multiple people off, but that did not stop a few of you.
The Dealer
(Mar 11, 2019 at 1:12 AM)King Radical Wrote: The dew's going to my head a little bit so excuse me if this has already been asked

Check out the history hall and future hall, to see if there's anything glaringly amiss.

The future hall is just missing what Junko mentioned earlier, a folding chair. Other than that only the window and scratch marks are of note.

The history hall is more messed up, after being trashed n1, having numerous things removed, such as a rapier, greatsword, bow and arrows, something mask shaped, and a few more things you can't quite tell.
There have been Dealers before but none so adept at the game as him.
Grimm
I suppose I shall check the master bedroom.
MarioPants
check twofinger bedroom for masks
The Dealer
(Mar 11, 2019 at 1:49 AM)Grimm Wrote: I suppose I shall check the master bedroom.
The master bedroom is in good shape, except for 2 things of note. The bed has a hole cut in the underside. In the pocket is a kitchen knife.
The HIEROPHANT card has been left under the bed but it seems like it got moved at some point as if stuff was taken from underneath it.

(Mar 11, 2019 at 1:50 AM)MarioPants Wrote: check twofinger bedroom for masks

In 2f's room is an untouched Bison mask. However since our guest will not need it anymore, I will be taking it into my possession now.
Grimm
May I take the card?

For... safekeeping?
The Dealer
(Mar 11, 2019 at 1:54 AM)Grimm Wrote: May I take the card?

For... safekeeping?

Of course not. What kind of host would I be if I allowed you to just take IMPORTANT CARDS during the investigation phase?
King Radical
Check the coat room for anything glaringly amiss. Empty hooks, etc.
The Dealer
(Mar 11, 2019 at 2:54 AM)King Radical Wrote: Check the coat room for anything glaringly amiss. Empty hooks, etc.

Ah, the coat room. You see, the coat room doesn't have a very fitting name, considering that someone took an incredibly uncomfortable amount of coats.
But one coat is left that IS interesting. A deep pocketted trench coat. It's got a hat with it. An aluminum bat. And a DOG MASK.
King Radical
Hey, crazy idea.

Compare that dog mask to the missing space in the history hall.
Slayer
Is the bat bloody or dented?
The Dealer
(Mar 11, 2019 at 3:08 AM)King Radical Wrote: Hey, crazy idea.

Compare that dog mask to the missing space in the history hall.

It does not match the outline in the history hall. It appears your missing mask is more of an oval shape with no strange protrusions.
MarioPants
witch hunt who has no mask
MarioPants
remember coat when clown
The Dealer
(Mar 11, 2019 at 3:08 AM)Slayer Wrote: Is the bat bloody or dented?

You look at that bat and note that for aluminum it's incredibly sturdy. You see no dents, but there's some hair and a speckle or two of blood on the end of it.
Ryutaros
Look, I was just doing my job! I saw that popstar lady ran away from the body, yelling something about a pervert. But this Misery fellow, oh man! So damn cool!!! Look at this clipping about it.

Quote:Breaking News! Local downtrodden fellow narrowly escapes being implicated in murder with a fucking hook and rope contraption! What is this mystical object? Where can you get one? Report to your local Imagin for more details!

Anyways, I'm gonna probably improve all the trophies, so if you are a winner of one of the ones on display let me know so I can adjust it personally. Oh, and that freezer is still locked shut.
Slayer
Can the grappling hook hook onto the sledgehammer?
if I look up in either the balcony or the main foyer, perhaps from the future hall window, can I see anything that looks out of place?
The Dealer
(Mar 11, 2019 at 3:49 AM)Slayer Wrote: Can the grappling hook hook onto the sledgehammer?
if I look up in either the balcony or the main foyer, perhaps from the future hall window, can I see anything that looks out of place?

No, the hammer proves to be too heavy (I'm assuming you borrowed Misery's).
Nothing looks unusual.
Ryutaros
Any not-idiots can feel me up. I'll be timid at first, but you might just hit the jackpot.