Day 2 Investigation: A Grisly Demise

The Dealer
Well, it seems that despite my best efforts to keep the mansion in two some of you are simply bent on defiling everything you come across. No matter, you'll pay with your own time. But it seems that someone is out of time tonight. Let's see what the cards have to say about this.

The dealer makes a fan of cards and picks one seemingly at random
Ah, quite ironic. The Hanged Man. A card of martyrdom or sacrifice. Surrender.
It appears that TWOFINGER will not be playing with us any longer. You die alone, I cannot help you now. The game remains mine, and death is yours.
Could his life have been taken on a whim or by a plan? The game is not played by only you, is it?

I would describe his body to you, but it is burned beyond recognition. Surely you must know how that looks. It's in the theater if you don't.

Let's take a look at some observations. The rules of tonight's game.

There are various Spiderman logos painted on the Master Bedroom door, on the wall of the ??? room, and the pool table in the Game Room.
All of the pool balls are solid Red and there is broken glass in the Game room.
The Den and Museum are repaired, but one of my servants is missing.
A window in the Future Hall is open.
A charred and impaled corpse stands on the Theater Stage.
Someone left the gas on in the Kitchen
There is a sledgehammer next to a pool of blood in the Main Foyer with a trail leading to the Trophy room.
Sliced up pieces of a cardboard mariopants are lying in the basement hallway, stained yellow.
There was an AFK tonight, only one.

I think that should do for now. If there is any info missing or inconsistancies you may point them out and I will correct them. Or keep them to yourself and let others live a lie. It's not my choice.

[Image: Y5JuHuw.png]

Spoiler:

[Image: N7QE96r.png]

Spoiler:

[Image: ofGldrU.png]

Spoiler:

The investigation will end when Sunday 3/10 concludes in AZT. (that's about 31.5 hours from now).
The poll will open shortly.

Second Floor:
@Adell, @"Coffee", @Bruno Bucciarati, @Francis Shoemaker, @Halo 2, @Two_Finger, @Misery the Inconvenient, @Grimm, @Mii, @Pohatu, @King Radical, @hexundev.

Basement:
@Sebastian Michaelis, @Isabelle, @Tsumugi Shirogane, @"Momotaros", @MarioPants, @Junko, @Bill Cipher, @Rozalin, @Fortnite, @Slayer, @Reigen Arataka, and the final room @Cool Cat
There have been Dealers before but none so adept at the game as him.
Bill Cipher
THAT'S WHAT HE GETS FOR NOT PICKING AN ALTER EGO! BORING PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS THE FIRST ONES TO GO IN THESE THINGS, SO WATCH YOUR BACK, COFFEE!

WHAT'S THE FRESH MEAT IMPALED ON, EXACTLY? DOES IT LOOK CHARRED?
The Dealer
(Mar 9, 2019 at 11:31 PM)Bill Cipher Wrote: THAT'S WHAT HE GETS FOR NOT PICKING AN ALTER EGO! BORING PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS THE FIRST ONES TO GO IN THESE THINGS, SO WATCH YOUR BACK, COFFEE!

WHAT'S THE FRESH MEAT IMPALED ON, EXACTLY? DOES IT LOOK CHARRED?

It appears that the body is impaled on a meat skewer. And yes, the skewer shows signs of intense heat against it. The entire body is crisped.
MarioPants
(Mar 9, 2019 at 11:23 PM)The Dealer Wrote: history in the momentous
nice
King Radical
Check out the theater for any blood trails.
Examine TwoFinger's body for any non-fire related injuries.
Check out the trophy room for the blood trail from the foyer.
The Dealer
(Mar 10, 2019 at 12:02 AM)King Radical Wrote: Check out the theater for any blood trails.
Examine TwoFinger's body for any non-fire related injuries.
Check out the trophy room for the blood trail from the foyer.

There is indeed a blood trail in the theater, it seems to have come from the trophy room.
The body is scorched, so you can't tell if there are any small injuries. You can tell, however, that his head has been flattened and skull shattered.
The trophy room has a connecting trail between the theater and Main Foyer.
Morgan
(Mar 9, 2019 at 11:31 PM)Bill Cipher Wrote: THAT'S WHAT HE GETS FOR NOT PICKING AN ALTER EGO! BORING PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS THE FIRST ONES TO GO IN THESE THINGS, SO WATCH YOUR BACK, COFFEE!

>:(

I'll show you a real dance....
Grimm
Aha, thankfully, I came prepared for this. I appreciate you all coming to my show, and now, I present yet another trick I have concealed within my sleeve:

I will present my photograph of the crime scene before I removed the corpse.
Slayer
When I woke up in the Main Foyer, I noticed that both Adell and Bruno were still resting at my tea table.
I went to go make some tea, noticing Cool Cat sleeping on the floor in the Dining Room. Not even in a chair, have some respect for yourself!
After the kettle's whistle blew, Ms Enoshima passed through the Dining Room.
As I returned to the Main Foyer to gather my things I ran into Rozalin, who asked to share a cup of tea.
Like the wise man Nabber once did, I obviously declined.
While I told her there wasn't enough, I agreed to meet her in the Theatre for Grimm's show, as she said she would brew some more.
As I grabbed the table, Bruno was no longer there and Adell had woken up.
On my way to the theatre, I noticed the Triangle with an Eye get in a rather heated argument with Mariopants in the Game Room.
I set up my table and the tea in the Theatre, and was shortly joined by Rozalin.
We had a rather nice and dandy conversation for a while before the rather terrible performance started.
After the performance, which I will leave for the participants to describe, as I was struggling to maintain my focus on it, I left as quickly as I could and went towards my room.
In the Main Foyer, I saw the Cool Cat perform some horrid dance.
I also ran into Bruno in the Grand Hall, where he was attempting to do... something?
I noticed Rozalin had been following me on my way back, and we both retired to our respective rooms.
Grimm
While my attention is here, I would additionally like to check the yellow liquid against Lemonade from the Kitchen.
The Dealer
(Mar 10, 2019 at 12:36 AM)Grimm Wrote: While my attention is here, I would additionally like to check the yellow liquid against Lemonade from the Kitchen.

It is not Lemonade. Subsequently it is not piss. There is no smell to it.
The Dealer
(Mar 10, 2019 at 12:12 AM)Grimm Wrote: Aha, thankfully, I came prepared for this. I appreciate you all coming to my show, and now, I present yet another trick I have concealed within my sleeve:

I will present my photograph of the crime scene before I removed the corpse.

Grimm shows off an old polaroid he claims to have snapped.

Depicted is a body lying face down on the main foyer floor. It's covered in some sort of brown cloak with fur, and there's significant blood and gore around the head where the skull seems to have been caved in.
Rozalin
Unfortunately, I have little to say about last night that Slayer did not already mention. I merely brewed some tea and attended Grimm's performance as he did, but I can confirm that his account and sightings of other revelers prior to the show are accurate.

I would like to check the Trophy Room to see if any outfits are obviously missing. I suspect the fur cloak on the corpse may have come from there.

Additionally, can the body's exact location on the foyer floor be determined from the photograph?
King Radical
Inspect the sledgehammer.
I'd also like to look for where the sledgehammer may have come from. I suspect the Workshop.
I'd also like to see if there's any cloaks or anything missing from the Trophy Room.
Morgan
How's it going everyone

I started my night going for the Conservatory. It was quiet, I only really noticed a few splinters out of place here. I took a bit of a walk around trying to get to the Grand Hall, the Library is still fucked up. Rozalin and Slayer were talking in the Foyer, but by the time I had gotten down the stairs I only saw a fellow in a Fox Mask and Halo 2 close behind. I took a look at that clock, I figure I might be able to fix it, but I need to read up on it a bit before I'm gonna mess with it.

A strut and a half into the Grand Hall and Bill is heading for the Workshop. I went to the Trash Compacter to look for secrets but I didn't find anything too spectacular. I figured while I'm down here I'd grab that suit of armor from the Grand Hall and haul it up to my room. Bill had that cutout of Mariopants by now, and when I went into my room to stash the Armor, it was covered in something yellow when I went back out to the hall. Classy. Bill was gone, though.

While I was still in the hallway, a fellow in a Clown Mask started yelling at me incoherently. I didn't want them chasing me or hurting me so I kind of just sat there and took it. The only words I could make out was when he mentioned Coolcat. Cowering for a short while, I hear a door open and close two times, and that was around the time I got up and ran. Coolcat was there now, cowering similarly to me. Fortnite passed by me on the stairs, too.

I go into the Main Foyer and the bear rug from Reigan's Office is bleeding. Fuck. I didn't really feel like being around the possible crime scene, so I dart towards the Hallway by the Coat Room, where I hear a scream. It was Junko yelling "GET AWAY FROM ME YOU PERVERT!" with Momotaros entering from the Dining Room shortly after. Next I'm in the History Hall, and someone in a Hawk Mask is leaving out the southern door. The room is quiet after that, so I grab a Bow and some Arrows, as well as a Rapier for self defense. I take the Bow into the Balcony and begin trying to shoot the Chandelier down, but as it turns out, thousand year old arrows don't melt steel chains, and I don't make any headway. Isabelle also saw me and chastised me for trying to destroy the Host's stuff.

I head down the stairs and the body is missing now, which is a little more concerning than it actually being there. I could hear somebody dancing the Macarena as I make my way to the Showroom, where I find one Francis Shoemaker dancing around and throwing money and gemstones everywhere like a buffoon. He's also very loudly thanking his uncle for one reason or another. When he noticed me, he stopped and climbed down to give me a bag of his riches, assuring me I deserved it. I'm not exactly sure what I did, but I appreciate the gesture. I went to the Abandoned room and tried to get under the floorboards, but no dice. I figured I'd take the noose too, so that hopefully nobody'll use it to kill anybody else. Francis had resumed his dancing by this point, and I just wanted to sleep. On my way back to my room, I had noticed somebody had painted a Spider-man and a Spider-Verse logo onto the Master Bedroom door. Coolcat was also talking to some servants, but I slipped by and into bed.
I'll show you a real dance....
The Dealer
I would like to check the Trophy Room to see if any outfits are obviously missing. I suspect the fur cloak on the corpse may have come from there.

Additionally, can the body's exact location on the foyer floor be determined from the photograph?
[/quote]

An arctic uniform is missing from the trophy room. No fur cloaks seem out of place.
Not really, but the pool of blood and start/end of the blood trail is a good estimate.
Slayer
Inspect the Future Room, in particular around the open window
The Dealer
(Mar 10, 2019 at 12:58 AM)King Radical Wrote: Inspect the sledgehammer.
I'd also like to look for where the sledgehammer may have come from. I suspect the Workshop.
I'd also like to see if there's any cloaks or anything missing from the Trophy Room.

The sledgehammer is covered on one end with blood and gore. It's hefty, and could easily break a skull.

Alongside the arctic uniform, a grappling hook is missing from its case and a blunderbuss has been removed from it's rack.
The Dealer
(Mar 10, 2019 at 1:13 AM)Slayer Wrote: Inspect the Future Room, in particular around the open window

The future room seems to be missing something, but without having investigated them previously, you wouldn't know what.
The window is open, it leads down to the main foyer. There's some scratches on the frame, specifically on the inside.
Reigen Arataka
Man, you guys are insane. Can't a guy get a good's night sleep or something?!

My night started with the bear rug that was in the Idle Space coming to life, getting up and roaring in my face to wake me up. It then ran the fuck off. Halo 2 ran in afterwards and started ejaculating tiny energy blades, and then Junko came in to give me a massage, and then someone with a dog mask came in, and then someone with a hawk mask and then Misery too and oh my god guys I was trying to sleep please.

After that, Junko gave me a salt massage that was pretty nice, while Misery was inspecting my desk for some reason, and then decided to follow me for the rest of the night. We go to the future hall, and to avoid any more crazy people, we decided to go down the window using a grappling hook Misery had on them for some reason. I hear a thud as he goes out the window and he tells me to wait. It felt like someone was watching. Then he peaked up and told me to move fast, so I climbed down, and saw a brown shape lying on the ground in the main foyer.

I then go downstairs to the Grand Hall and talk to Bill for a bit, and that fucking triangle fucking sucks, y'know, and then when we were done we decided to head to the theater for Grimm's performance. On the way, in the trophy room, we got interrupted by Momotaros where he just demands we tell him what happened tonight. And, well, I needed to vent really badly, so I just did, and so did Misery. After that, we headed to the theatre.

There was Bruno, Slayer, Adell, Rozalin, Hexun, Tsumugi, Misery, Bill, King Radical and I there, and one of them can describe what happened, since it's too much work. After the show was finished, I just wanted to go to bed, so I passed through the game room, which was more colorful than normal, up the stairs through the museum, where some of the servants were dancing the illegal carlton. What the fuck. But finally, I got back to my office... where I saw Isabella, and she said she wanted to watch me or some creepy shit, but I was too tired to argue so I just fell asleep then
"When things go south, it’s ok to run away!"
-Reigen Arataka, Greatest Psychic of the 21st Century.