The Dealer
No votes for Junko will be acknowledged. Anyone who does not change their vote off her after this point is considered not voting.
There have been Dealers before but none so adept at the game as him.
Morgan
I rescind my vote for now.
I'll show you a real dance....
Grimm
Unvoting Momotaros in light of recent developments.
Grimm
Tentatively perhaps, I am placing my vote on **Sebastian** once again.
Morgan
I guess I'll vote Sebastian because I am stumped. Sorry dude.
I'll show you a real dance....
Francis Shoemaker
Vote: Sebastian
under the sea was a cool song but you're probably a killer
King Radical
Sebastian
The Dealer
Closed
The Dealer
3 for a nosy reporter and 3 for a nosy spy.
It seems the party does not like those peeping into other plans.
Well let's find out who it shall be...
The dealer pulls out his deck and holds it in one hand as the cards begin flying around him.
In the future of this game I see...
The dealer pauses.
A message in the cards. What I am looking for is not in this deck. Haha, an interesting turn of events.
The dealer swipes his hand across the floating cards and they spin around to reveal 1 of every Major Arcana Tarot card.
He plucks out the Hanged man and spins it around, revealing the sinister red card of

HUNGER

Some refer to it as Reversed Strength, but I refer to it as our loser. It seems your friends did not understand how to play the game, fortunately you do.
The dealer calls out for your friend and is answered by a figure in a Fox Mask.
Hand over the mask, you have work to be done. The cards have told me you did a wonderful job, and for that I will speak with you tomorrow.
The Fox Mask comes off and reveals Sebastian, who hands over the mask. It is subsequently pocketed by the dealer.
For all of you that do not follow. There is something supernatural at work here, and based on recent actions of their own doing, SEBASTIAN WILL NOT BE WRONGFULLY lynched

The rest of you however, with the exception of our victor(s) tonight, I cannot say I am proud of. Perhaps we should take a look at what I see.

The cards shimmer around the dealer and coalesce into a strange vision
You see the museum filled with servants as a lone figure in a dog mask awkwardly walks through from the history hall. Out of sight he moves slowly and uncomfortably. Slipping into the hallway and looking into the master bedroom he skulks to the balcony. A moment passes and the bear walks out, finding naught but a solid blow to the head. His limp form is chucked over as the dealer chuckles. A hammer soon follows him, looked down upon by the droopy eyes of the Dog. The master bedroom door opens once more and the dog mask moves towards the bed. Your vision zooms out into the hallway and a few moments pass until you see Grimm passing by the door. With a rush it zooms in once more into the room, focused on a pile with a coat, a card, and a dog mask. There's a door opening and closing, and a different pair of hands brushes aside the card, and picks up the outfit...

It seems you were all too focused on slandering each other, and not enough time on checking your memories when circumstances changed.
Try to do better next time.

Oh, and I'll be taking that Dog mask now. Some secrets are best kept.
There have been Dealers before but none so adept at the game as him.