The Dealer
Someone must have taken the first move, there's no time to waste. Who will be hoisted on the gallows tonight?
(Please mark your vote in bold)
There have been Dealers before but none so adept at the game as him.
Grimm
On the first night of this dreadful game, I was deep in the depths of the workshop, slaving away to produce a flag most extravagant! Yet when this task of mine began, I had walked in on Isabelle, who had a "heavy" sack full of metal objects of some sort.

She took off running at the sight of me, the fearful creature. I paid it no mind until tonight, when a heavy metal object has struck the fatal blow, and the contents of the sack are nowhere to be found, with Isabelle claiming that I had stolen her items, and refusing to say what they were.

[Image: P8KzAF3.png]

Your act was sublime, but I fear the show is over, and the curtain shall draw closed upon you, Isabelle.
Fortnite
Grimm tried to use a photo as evidence so you know we lynching them
Bill Cipher
THAT BRUNO FELLOW SURE IS GIVING ME SUSPICITUS! IT'S TOTALLY POSSIBLE FOR HIM TO HAVE SHOVED HIMSELF INTO THE DUMBWAITER WITH THE HAMMER AND RIDE UP TO THE DEN TO COMMIT THE KILLING ACT! TO SUPPORT THIS, HE WAS UP ON THE SECOND FLOOR SOON AFTER I SAW THE BODY, AND TO MY KNOWLEDGE NO ONE SAW HIM ON THE STAIRS OR FIRST FLOOR! WANT TO LICK ME TO SEE IF I'M LYING, ITALIAN BOY?
Rozalin
Some time yet remains to investigate, but I will tentatively cast my vote for Sebastian Michaelis. Of the small list of suspects who fit the timeline, I believe that our dearest butler best fits the bill. I also believe him to be the true identity of the person with the fox mask.

The fox-masked figure was witnessed upstairs shortly before the murder occurred. Pohatu and Misery both witnessed someone descending the stairs into the foyer after the killing blow was dealt, and Pohatu specified that they wore a mask. Although Pohatu did not see which direction the figure fled to, nobody who was in the basement witnessed a masked figure enter at that time, so I believe that the culprit remained on the ground floor. The fox-masked figure was next seen in the Theater, harassing (but not attempting to kill) Grimm. Although this could simply be a precautionary measure intended to weaken Grimm by preventing him from forging more pacts, it could also be a cover.

As for why I suspect Sebastian to be our vulpine villain, he all but admitted it by telling us that he threw knives at Grimm tonight. Additionally, fox-mask started in the basement, and the only other suspect on my shortlist who has a room down there is Mario Pants, who cannot be the owner of the fox mask due to Junko's testimony.

Sebastian's account has him follow the exact route that I believe the fox-mask took tonight. I'm not sure where he got the sledgehammer from, but it might be the reason he was seemingly searching for something in the History Hall.

If anyone has any objections, I will hear them now.

[Image: T5FoDQt.png?1]
King Radical
I abstain.

I'm royalty, I don't have to vote Cool
Grimm
I apologize to our dearest canine secretary, I may have been mislet. Until I can say otherwise though, I may have to suspect Bruno.

Do forgive me, it is simply just the easiest option, and I do not wish to die myself.
Ryutaros
Of course I'm gonna vote Junko, cause she called a corpse a pervert! What kind of corpse gropes a lady? Huh? Maybe if I jumped in it I could pull off some naughty stuff, but no! She clearly had to have killed him because he was doing some skirt lifting.
Slayer
Momotaros is likely the dog man and thus the culprit, though I'm not 100% certain on this I feel the need to vote for something before I lie down for the night.
Grimm
Sigh, once again I find myself changing my vote. Momotaros, I expected better.
Rozalin
I, too, change my vote to Momotaros. It's quite clear now that he is the true identity of the dog-masked individual.
Junko
I'm not gonna let Momotaros get Francis to pin this on me!
Isabelle
I will also vote for Momotaros.

Your crime has disgraced this town's good name.
Is there something I can help you with today?
Francis Shoemaker
Vote: Momotaros
he's the murderer and a traitor
Ryutaros
Unvote: Junko
Vote: Misery

He said he avoided the scene of the crime.
Slayer
unvote, switching to Junko mainly because if I'm wrong Francis will never let any of us live it down.
Francis Shoemaker
Unvote: Momo
fair is fair
Ryutaros
unvote: misery
vote: junko

Lying about me? Really?
Morgan
Junko.
I'll show you a real dance....
Ryutaros
unvote: junko