The Dealer
What a strange turn of events. A card not in my deck and a victim not lynched. Turns out this game is interesting after all. Though a few of you need to pick up the pace.

Let's try something new to make tonight interesting.

If you attempt on anyone who made the wrong vote, whether they were lynched or not. I will give to you one item of your choice. This will not be retroactive. (Abstaining is not considered wrong for this).

A little bit of spice to our already delicious mystery. Stay on your guard or your card may be in my hands.
Also, please stop stealing my relics.

[Image: Y5JuHuw.png]

Spoiler:

[Image: N7QE96r.png]

Spoiler:

[Image: ofGldrU.png]

Spoiler:

Submissions will close by the end of 3/13.

Second Floor:
@Adell, @"Coffee", @Bruno Bucciarati, @Francis Shoemaker, @Halo 2, @Two_Finger, @Misery the Inconvenient, @Grimm, @Mii, @Pohatu, @King Radical, @James.

Basement:
@Sebastian Michaelis, @Isabelle, @Tsumugi Shirogane, @"Momotaros", @MarioPants, @Junko, @Bill Cipher, @Rozalin, @Fortnite, @Slayer, @Reigen Arataka, and the final room @Cool Cat
There have been Dealers before but none so adept at the game as him.
Grimm
A reminder to the uninformed: Tonight's show will be hosted at Pohatu's tournament rather than in the Theater.

His compliance in allowing me to present the half-time show is much appreciated. The ritual must go on, and I am truly blessed to have such a gracious host.
MarioPants
where to find spiders
sealelement
DO NOT LET MARIOPANTS GET SPIDERS I SWEAR TO GOD
100% pure gamer 100%