Slayer
I'd like to thoroughly investigate the stock room.
Also, I'd like to investigate Fortnite's twice-cooked corpse.
The Dealer
(Mar 15, 2019 at 7:53 PM)Slayer Wrote: I'd like to thoroughly investigate the stock room.

The stock room appears to have been the site of an epic battle with scratches and blood all over the place. There's a coat and a bloody ax dropped off near a bloody cardboard fort. The bell has also been reattached to the dumbwaiter down here. Some supplies are missing but after the scuffle it's hard to tell. Rope? Paper? A few sacks?

Fortnite's corpse is difficult to analyze but you do your best.
It's clearly been involved in some sort of fiery explosion and it's mangled by the force. It is also thoroughly burned as if it was slow cooked with some sort of accelerant. Getting any more details out of this would require someone who's more familiar with such desecration of the body or a sharper eye.

Edit: There is also a card somehow (probably magical) unscathed from the altercations the body went through. It is the card ADJUSTMENT, also known as JUSTICE when reversed.
There have been Dealers before but none so adept at the game as him.
King Radical
Check out the archive room for anything out of the ordinary.
The Dealer
(Mar 15, 2019 at 8:03 PM)King Radical Wrote: Check out the archive room for anything out of the ordinary.

Other than an absurd amount of papers missing the only thing to note is that a lot of it is folded into origami and has some blood on it near the corner.
James
When I woke up today, I decided to head out to the Library. While I was heading there I bumped into King Radical, but we didn't talk much, if at all. He seemed to be in a hurry so I decide to shrug it off.

Now in the Library, I go ahead and look for some interesting books to read. By some miracle, I had found a book that explained the rules of Kohlii, so I was now aware of how to play the game. When I finished reading, Pohatu entered the room from the Conservatory side. They were on their way to the Den so I follow them there. They begin to set things up for the tournament so I decide to pay the Museum a visit while I'm waiting for that. On my way there I noticed Bruno in the hall, but we didn't say anything to each other.

After looking around in the Museum, I noticed that Adell had entered the room, I don't know when they did but they are here now, so cool. We both left towards the Den and as we were doing that I noticed Bill Cipher passed by us, entering the museum. I also spotted someone wearing a Jackal mask coming down from the Balcony. Once again I shrug it off and head to the Den.

The tournament begins, and I played against Rozalin, Halo 2, Reigan, Coolcat, and Pohatu. The book I read earlier was an immense help, I managed to beat all of my opponents except for Pohatu, but I didn't expect to since I was still new to the game.

After Grimm puts on his show with Fortnite's corpse, I decide to stick around after everyone has left to help him with the cleanup. We had a pleasant conversation, he didn't say anything strange. After that I headed back to my room to get some rest.
King Radical
Check if two people - or one person and a body - can fit in the dumbwaiter together.
Slayer
I'd like to further examine the dumbwaiter.
If possible to identify, where is the trolley damaged?
Are there any burn marks on the dumbwaiter, if so where are they?
The Dealer
(Mar 15, 2019 at 8:23 PM)King Radical Wrote: Check if two people - or one person and a body - can fit in the dumbwaiter together.

You would check this in detail, but the dumbwaiter is busted. It seems like something or someone heavy was inside the already damaged device and it came crashing down, busting it up. But you recall from a previous experiment that it generally holds just one person if they squeeze.
The Dealer
(Mar 15, 2019 at 8:27 PM)Slayer Wrote: I'd like to further examine the dumbwaiter.
If possible to identify, where is the trolley damaged?
Are there any burn marks on the dumbwaiter, if so where are they?

The compartment itself sees the most damage, seeming to have taken direct force from an explosion. However fire damage spreads throughout most of the shaft. Burn marks now replace the paint and the wood finish as the entirety of the kitchen exit is scorched, the upper shaft is smoked, and the lower shaft is in cinders. The farther it gets from the kitchen the lighter the damage is.
Bill Cipher
ANY SIGN OF BLOOD OR A STRUGGLE IN THE STOCK ROOM?
The Dealer
(Mar 15, 2019 at 8:51 PM)Bill Cipher Wrote: ANY SIGN OF BLOOD OR A STRUGGLE IN THE STOCK ROOM?

Only the copious amounts of blood and scratches showing signs of an intense fight with bladed weapons.

You probably didn't hear me the first time.
King Radical
Check if the triangle still has three points, or if it's been dulled by idiocy.
Isabelle
Because it seems so out of place.

Can i inspect the abandoned room? What was broken that needed to be fixed?
Is there something I can help you with today?
Bruno Bucciarati
Of course, I should make my token contribution for tonight.

I pass by Reigan and Isabelle in the Idle Space, just waking up. King Radical enters the museum just as I do. James is 'at the door'. I check the coat room for the bat, for safe keeping, but someone else has already taken it. There's an explosion. I exit, and notice that Bill is entering the game room. I head for the Den on the second floor, noticing Halo 2 speeding by on a pure white warthog. (That's the car in Halo, right?) I notice James, Pohatu, Rozalin, Coolcat, Kohlii, Reigen, and Isabelle in the room. That Pohatu pulls me into his silly game. And Sebastion is throwing blades, as before. The rest of the night seems irrelevant, considering where the body has been found.
MarioPants
look out
man with mask and gun
Pohatu
I woke up, ready for the all-important tournament. Nothing like a good game of Kohlii to bring people together!

I see Halo 2 returning to his room on the way to the den, and as i enter the conservatory, Bruno leaves his room. James cuts through the den while I prepare, and a little while after that, people begin to gather. James, Rozalin through the dumbwaiter, and Coolcat Moon at... some point. Also, apparently, downstairs exploded? I'm honestly not sure what that means.

Anyhow, my first round is to crush Coolcat in a game, while James manages to beat Rozalin. Second round, Halo 2 tries to crash the party, but that just means he gets pulled into a game against James. James wins, while Rozalin pulls off an impressive series of moves and actually beats me! She learned well. Coolcat manages to lose to an imaginary friend.... somehow.

Reigan and Isabelle start advertising their business, so I go ahead and import them into the tournament. Both me and James manage to topple Reigan, one at a time, and Rozalin earns a win off Coolcat. Fourth round, King Radical and Bill crash the party! And start playing tennis, the jerks! Well, i can't have that, so I go off to have a match against Bruno, who keeps getting things thrown at his feet, resulting in me winning in an unsatisfying way. As Bruno goes off to handle whoever threw a knife at him, I decide to impose order, by making King Radical and Bill play a match of their own (Bill wins). James and Rozalin win their matches against Coolcat and Isabelle, leaving a final match between me and James. It's one hell of a showdown, a proper way to end the night, and probably the best Kohlii game I ever played! Ultimately, I managed to just barely squeak out a victory, and decide to leave while Grimm is setting up.

Thus, the ultimate results of the tournament are:
Bronze goes to Rozalin
Silver goes to James
Gold goes to Pohatu

After I leave, Bill and Tsumugi are smoking blunts somewhere on the way to my room, and King Radical goes to his own room. But that's all i see as I go back to bed.
Grimm
(Mar 15, 2019 at 8:02 PM)The Dealer Wrote:
(Mar 15, 2019 at 7:53 PM)Slayer Wrote: I'd like to thoroughly investigate the stock room.

The stock room appears to have been the site of an epic battle with scratches and blood all over the place. There's a coat and a bloody ax dropped off near a bloody cardboard fort. The bell has also been reattached to the dumbwaiter down here. Some supplies are missing but after the scuffle it's hard to tell. Rope? Paper? A few sacks?

It's clearly been involved in some sort of fiery explosion and it's mangled by the force. It is also thoroughly burned as if it was slow cooked with some sort of accelerant. Getting any more details out of this would require someone who's more familiar with such desecration of the body or a sharper eye.

Edit: There is also a card somehow (probably magical) unscathed from the altercations the body went through. It is the card ADJUSTMENT, also known as JUSTICE when reversed.

Perhaps this is overdue, but as an expert in the intricate art of body burning, please do lend me more insight into the state of it.
The Dealer
(Mar 15, 2019 at 8:54 PM)King Radical Wrote: Check if the triangle still has three points, or if it's been dulled by idiocy.

He has three points but not sharpness to him, I can be certain of that.

(Mar 15, 2019 at 9:01 PM)Isabelle Wrote: Because it seems so out of place.

Can i inspect the abandoned room? What was broken that needed to be fixed?

You light up the Abandoned room with your torch and find that the floor still sucks, but it's complete. Memory says that there was a missing plank here before, but there's nothing missing now.

(Mar 15, 2019 at 9:08 PM)MarioPants Wrote: look out
man with mask and gun

danger
The Dealer
(Mar 15, 2019 at 9:14 PM)Grimm Wrote:
(Mar 15, 2019 at 8:02 PM)The Dealer Wrote:

Perhaps this is overdue, but as an expert in the intricate art of body burning, please do lend me more insight into the state of it.

Well burning bodies does not make you good at autopsies, but you are able to note that the rough handling evident in forms of bruising and manglement is not from burning, but likely from a powerful force knocking them around, perhaps all concussive.
Grimm
Is blood present in the Dumbwaiter, by any chance?