The Dealer
(Mar 15, 2019 at 9:47 PM)Grimm Wrote: Is blood present in the Dumbwaiter, by any chance?

If there was it's long been destroyed, so no.
There have been Dealers before but none so adept at the game as him.
MarioPants
evil girls in hall
coffee with stikc
Bill Cipher
IS IT POSSIBLE TO DETERMINE THE SHAPE OF THE BRUISES?
Tsumugi Shirogane
Did Fortnite really have to die? Even if she was just plain useless, all she wanted was to loot and achieve Victory Royale...

After waking up, I left my room, and was greeted by JUNKO. She asked me to make her a ghost costume, and even gave me her own white fabric to make it with. I was already headed off to make more costumes anyway, so I happily obliged. After giving me the fabric she went to do Junko things, and I got to work. I warmed up by making a few other costumes for practice, coming up with Bowser, Solid Snake, and a Lamppost. Once I was ready, I made the ghost costume for Junko. Since it was my first request, I spent a very long time perfecting it, wanting it to be just right for my client. Once I was satisfied, I headed out.

As I went back into the grand hall, I noticed ADELL by the archives, and when I went upstairs I saw BILL running up to the second floor. I followed the latter up, and headed into the den, where I witnessed a rather...active Kohlii tournament. There was so much going on that I didn't even pay attention to exactly who all was in there! I did talk with SLAYER for a bit while watching, and then headed past BRUNO into the library before I got forced into the action.

I heard someone else enter but didn't notice who, and I made my way into the conservatory. I looked at the plants for a moment, until BILL showed up. It was pretty clear that his eye had been assaulted...again. I questioned if he could even see, but he quickly grabbed some marijuana, and handed some to me...and uh...you can probably guess what happened. Because of it, I didn't pay attention to who passed us by, if anyone, but I do recall giving JUNKO her ghost costume at some point. I eventually was able to get back to my room and collapsed into my bed.
The Dealer
(Mar 15, 2019 at 10:49 PM)Bill Cipher Wrote: IS IT POSSIBLE TO DETERMINE THE SHAPE OF THE BRUISES?

There's nothing to particularly note around the shapes other than it looks like they were knocked around.
Halo 2
MISSION UPDATE

Command sent me a WARTHOG so I drove that to the Kohlii tournament; I had to quickly leave in search of some loot. I met Slayer on the way to the Museum, which I surely believed would have loot. I didn't find anything interesting, so I turn around and run into Bill Cipher, who has a big button on his head that everybody wants to press, so of course I pressed it. I head to the trophy room looking for more loot but find a trail that leads me to MOMOTAROS, who I give a pep talk and my collection of quarters.
King Radical
Check out the coat room and see if the coat from before is now missing
Morgan
Howdy everybody. I've been absent but here's my account.

I exit my room at the same time as Adell, and we both head into the Idle Space. There's a certain plank of wood that was sitting in this room two nights ago, and it was still in here. I took it. Next I went to the Future Hall to look for anything potentially dangerous to take. I found an Auto Turret but I'm not wholly sure it's real. On my way to the Main Foyer, I met James in the Museum, and he was taking notes. I didn't bother to talk to him, I know how important notes are. I pass by Slayer on the stairs and head down to the basement.

Downstairs, I see Gmii banging on the ??? like a lunatic. I commend him. Anyways, as I enter the Archives I see Reigan and Isabelle carrying something out of the workshop, but I didn't catch what it was. I enter the Abandoned Room and fit that plank from earlier into the floor. I did get something from doing this, but I'm going to keep that tucked away for now. It's not a weapon, don't worry. Next I enter the Grand Hall as Shitboy Triangle goes into the workshop and I go upstairs and enter the Dining Hall with Adell. They seem to be doing their own thing but I go ahead and check under the Platter. It's a Fool tarot card, but it doesn't look like it was here from the beginning. It's also worth mentioning the Kitchen was in utter shambles, but it doesn't seem like that was a recent development.

As I exit I see Adell come out of the Coat Room. I watch him from a distance while I see King Rad run up the stairs with Billyboy close behind. Twofinger's corpse is also painted yellow and crucified so I decide to ignore it. Downstairs, Gmii and Mariopants are sleeping and hiding something at the same time. I'd kick pants awake in a second but Gmii is cool so I leave them be and go into the Workshop for some cleaning stuff. When I leave I see someone in the Vulture Mask go upstairs. I wasn't too inclined to see where they were heading so I went to go clean all the dust out of that one hallway. I've gotta say, I did a damn good job. So good I went to bed.

I was awoken in the night by the Vulture, who offered me a trade. The gems given to me by Francis last night for a gun. Normally I wouldn't want to stir trouble but I figure Francis would beat the shit out of me if I had money so I handed it over. I've got a Blunderbuss now.
I'll show you a real dance....
The Dealer
(Mar 16, 2019 at 12:48 AM)King Radical Wrote: Check out the coat room and see if the coat from before is now missing

The coat from the Dog mask combo is still there, but the Aluminum bat is not. There is another coat missing from before though.
Adell
I saw Coffee a whole lot, so our accounts can easily check out and I can relax, especially after what happened to me tonight.

Like he said, Coffee and I left our respective rooms at the same time. I went for the Museum, where I saw James leave at about the same time, while Bill was looking for something. That "something" being goggles, I don't know what that one-eyed demon would do with goggles, but I bet it's nothing important. I haven't found anything else of interest in there, so I left for the game room.

I crossed paths with Slayer as I went to my next destination. He was heading upstairs, probably for that tournament or whatever. I had no intent to go, myself. Honestly, for tonight, I just wanted to catch a murderer with their pants down.

At the Game Room, I saw posters of some guy in a red spandex. He looked like a Prism Ranger, except it's all spandex, and his eyes freak me out a bit. Also, some wholly red pool balls. It's at that moment the explosion happened. It sounded like it came from the Kitchen, but I had a feeling that it was a distraction for a murder that's about to take place. I went for the Trophy Room instead and got bugged by Momotaros for some sort of interview. I wanted to shrug 'em off as much as possible, as I didn't want to get distracted. Momotaros decided to leave and head downstairs after that.

I got a bit curious though, so I went for the Dining Room, where Coffee was following me to. I was heading to the Coat Room from there, but of course, I noticed a blasted door to the Kitchen as I entered the Dining Room. Wasn't a great sight, and whatever happened there, already happened for sure. No point in looking.

Coat Room had nothing special either, save for the missing bat, but you guys already know about that. I exited the Coat Room and saw Coffee head downstairs. I followed him there, just as the King skated up the stairs. No idea how he did that.

I went for the Archives next. The Mii fellow was sleeping there, and nothing else of importance was found. I went back to my room, but not before that Halo guy passed by with a vehicle, near the second floor Balcony.

That was weird, but not the worst part. The WORST PART was when our friend Cool Cat decided to shave my head. The whole way through! Now, people are gonna think I'm some sort of Monk, which I'm not. The cat went to the Future Room, and I didn't want to deal with him, so I passed by the History Room to go back to my room.

What a pain. I bet Cool Cat's a demon.
Morgan
Can I take a look at the Storage room and the body thanks
I'll show you a real dance....
The Dealer
(Mar 16, 2019 at 1:37 AM)Coffee Wrote: Can I take a look at the Storage room and the body thanks

The storage room appears just as violent and bloody as people described it. However, there is some blood that doesn't appear to have been from a fight, but seems more like it was trying to be contained.

There's nothing new on the body except an incision in their chest.
Grimm
(Mar 16, 2019 at 1:39 AM)The Dealer Wrote:
(Mar 16, 2019 at 1:37 AM)Coffee Wrote: Can I take a look at the Storage room and the body thanks

The storage room appears just as violent and bloody as people described it. However, there is some blood that doesn't appear to have been from a fight, but seems more like it was trying to be contained.

How deep does this incision look? Does it perhaps, pierce any vitals?
King Radical
Hey, whoa, I did not cause that incision!

I present my claymore and allow it to be checked against the incision.
The Dealer
(Mar 16, 2019 at 1:50 AM)Grimm Wrote:
(Mar 16, 2019 at 1:39 AM)The Dealer Wrote:

How deep does this incision look? Does it perhaps, pierce any vitals?

It's a lethal wound, piercing the ribs. But it isn't very large.
The Dealer
(Mar 16, 2019 at 2:03 AM)King Radical Wrote: Hey, whoa, I did not cause that incision!

I present my claymore and allow it to be checked against the incision.

Not even close. Claymores aren't meant for stabbing anyways.
King Radical
Check that there's no blood on the claymore.

Also, check the master bedroom for that kitchen knife from the previous night.
Slayer
What kind of shape is the Stock Room coat in? Is it bloody/singed etc.?
The Dealer
(Mar 16, 2019 at 2:14 AM)Slayer Wrote: What kind of shape is the Stock Room coat in? Is it bloody/singed etc.?

Its got some fire marks against it but nothing serious. There's no blood on it though.
The Dealer
(Mar 16, 2019 at 2:09 AM)King Radical Wrote: Check that there's no blood on the claymore.

Also, check the master bedroom for that kitchen knife from the previous night.

The claymore has no blood on it and the knife is still there.