Slayer
I'd like to compare the size of the incision to two objects
A pair of scissors from the workshop (I doubt there's only one)
and any knives that still remain in the kitchen.
The Dealer
(Mar 16, 2019 at 2:57 AM)Slayer Wrote: I'd like to compare the size of the incision to two objects
A pair of scissors from the workshop (I doubt there's only one)
and any knives that still remain in the kitchen.

A kitchen knife is a much better fit, a pair of scissors just doesn't cut it.
There have been Dealers before but none so adept at the game as him.
Grimm
I thought I made it clear that my storytelling was a limited resource? Alas, it appears a certain unhappy audience member is asking for the full tale. Very well, although consider this a gift. I will not be so forthcoming next time.

When I awoke, I was alone on the Stage with my flag, which I took, and decided to go downstairs, where the metaphorical magic happens. I was spending time in the Workshop, sharpening my flag into a wonderful point, when someone in a mask came in, and took a "heavy implement." We can assume that this is the Lumber axe, no? Shortly before this, I heard someone who I identified as Mii out in the Grand Hall, attacking the walls.

Regardless, I exited with my new stabbing tool, and went upstairs, where I passed King Radical in the Grand Hall, and Misery, the wretched creature, on the stairs. I know not what direction he was traveling in. My destination is the Coatroom, where I conceal myself behind a large rack of coats and watch the coat that previously held the Dog Mask. My aim was to stab anyone who took it to death with my sharpened flag, and then burn the weapon with the corpse, but...

Alas, the Dog Mask was confiscated last night. I had played myself for a fool.

During this timespan, someone I couldn't see clearly from my hiding place passed through, as my attention was on the Dog Mask Coat. As he leaves however, I spot him as Bruno. It does not look like he is carrying anything, however.

I grow tired of waiting around, so I emerge from my place to locate the body, which I find in the Kitchen, just outside the Dumbwaiter and badly charred. I drag the body through the Dining Room, where I am accosted by Cool Cat and a Vulture masked individual, who is begging me to trade my cards for some meaningless baubles. I tell him off, and proceed to the Kohlii game, although others have told me that he followed me.

At the game, I prepare for my show, noticing that James, Rozalin, Misery, Bruno, King Radical, and the man in the Vulture mask have followed me. The Triangle runs up to me, now with protective goggles, but I see through his little game, and stab him through the goggles, before spraying my lighter fluid into his baleful eyeball. He runs off, and I burn the corpse of Fortnite in yet another wonderous spectacle of crimson fire.

The audience does know know excellence when they see it however, and I exit to bed, briefly pausing to speak with James as I go. He seems like a decent person, but even the most decent of people can be driven to madness under such desperate measures.
MarioPants
show boogeyman
Rozalin
I'd like to compare my calling card to the one found on the body.
The Dealer
(Mar 16, 2019 at 3:58 AM)Rozalin Wrote: I'd like to compare my calling card to the one found on the body.

Does Justice sound like Adjustment to you?
To put it simply, the Adjustment card is from the THOTH tarot card deck. Justice is from the MAJOR ARCANA.
(You can google this stuff whenever you want too)
Morgan
Is there luminol anywhere that I could use on the Knife that Cool Cat threw at the Future Hall wall. Or if it just looks like it had blood on it before.
I'll show you a real dance....
Rozalin
I'd like to check the Kitchen sink as well as anything with a drain in the Master Bathroom for traces of blood.
The Dealer
(Mar 16, 2019 at 4:28 AM)Rozalin Wrote: I'd like to check the Kitchen sink as well as anything with a drain in the Master Bathroom for traces of blood.

You find traces of blood in the master bathroom sink.
The Dealer
(Mar 16, 2019 at 4:27 AM)Coffee Wrote: Is there luminol anywhere that I could use on the Knife that Cool Cat threw at the Future Hall wall. Or if it just looks like it had blood on it before.

It looks like it's cut hair, but that's about it.
Cool Cat
-i drew a bionicle mask on myself and follow bill and sebastian into the grand hall
-im moonwalking so i dont see that theres somebody else there
-i moonwalk past king radical after that
-pohatu is setting up kohlii so i moonwalk in place
-i play the entire game moonwalking and barely see anything
-in the second round: halo 2 joins! i dont even know if i have an opponent
-in round 3 ifight rozalin and she beats my ass
-king radical and bill burst in and play tennis
-meanwhile i do round 4 against james, and he owns me too but its ok i made a friend
-pohatu announces final round but i lose so fast i just moonwalk out
-on my way to the kitchen i see adell idling in the balcony
-grimm also passes by, dragging the corpse of fortnite
-i dab, for respect
-i see vulture following grimm, as well
-i get to the kitchen and see its been totally blown up
-i take a kitchen knife and bald adell
-i moonwalk away, past sebastian into the future hall, where i begin to sing this

-i have also tossed my knife into the wall of the future hall
-bruno and misery pass by but they're too busy talking about the mafia to join me
-i pass out from partying so hard
Ryutaros
Momo really didn't like doing his work, huh? Well, luckily for all of you, I'm here now!

While I get to make it fun! And there's a nice piece of the story right here.

[Image: aV8R.gif]
Adell
How the hell did you make that glitter come out of your mouth?