The Dealer
Well this is a very daring night. You were all so busy with rocks and other opportunities do you even know what happened? Ignorance is one way to make a mystery...

Let's take a look at the cards, shall we?
He reaches for his deck and pulls off the top card

The MOON. It shines down no longer on FORTNITE who is undeniably, dead. I'm a fan of Apex Legends myself anyways. But who really killed them?

Let's review the facts.

The kitchen is COMPLETELY DESTROYED.
The dumbwaiter is busted, stuck on the basement floor.
Fortnite's body is toasty on a skewer in the 2f Den
The 2f Den is trashed after heavy traffic
The mariopants cutout is now ashes
There is copious amounts of blood in the Stock room
Someone fixed the floor in the Abandoned room
Twofinger's corpse is in the Mainfoyer in some sort of grotesque art display
Someone attacked me tonight
I'm running out of paper in the archives
There was one afk.

That should give you a decent start, shouldn't it? I can't say I'll miss them, but it's not my game to play. Will you triumph or will the killer get a Victory Royale?

[Image: Y5JuHuw.png]

Spoiler:

[Image: N7QE96r.png]

Spoiler:

[Image: ofGldrU.png]

Spoiler:

Trial ends when 3/15 ends, but extensions might be added.

Second Floor:
@Adell, @"Coffee", @Bruno Bucciarati, @Francis Shoemaker, @Halo 2, "Two_Finger", @Misery the Inconvenient, @Grimm, @Mii, @Pohatu, @King Radical, @James.

Basement:
@Sebastian Michaelis, @Isabelle, @Tsumugi Shirogane, @"Momotaros", @MarioPants, @Junko, @Bill Cipher, @Rozalin, "Fortnite", @Slayer, @Reigen Arataka, and the final room @Cool Cat
There have been Dealers before but none so adept at the game as him.
Grimm
As His Majesty requested on the discord, I shall show my photograph of the body, as is expected of me.
Bill Cipher
AFTER I RETURNED TO THIS MORTAL REALM AFTER A TRIP TO ANOTHER DIMENSION TO TEAR SOME CIVILIZATIONS APART, I LEAVE MY ROOM AT THE SAME TIME AS THAT EDGY BUTLER! I FOLLOW HIM PAST THE MAIN FOYER, WHERE THE MII IS PUNCHING THE ??? ROOM AND TRYING TO BREAK HIS KNUCKLES! AS I’M DISCUSSING WITH SEBASTIAN WHAT THE BEST WAY TO FLAY A BODY IS, I REALIZE I’M ALREADY UPSTAIRS! I PASS BY SOME WEIRDO IN A JACKAL MASK AS I ENTER THE MUSEUM AT THE SAME TIME AS JAMES LEAVING! WHY WOULD I BOTHER WITH SOME DUSTY OLD RELICS FROM CITIES I MADE INTO MY PLAYGROUNDS,, YOU ASK? WELL, PEOPLE STILL LIKE TO PUT THEIR LIVES ON THEIR LINE BY INSERTING LIQUIDS INTO MY EYEHOLE, SO I HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO GRAB A PAIR OF GOGGLES! AS I SEE SLAYER TALKING WITH THE BIG BOSS ON THE BALCONY, I HEAR A WONDERFUL EXPLOSION ON THE FLOOR BELOW! BOY, I WISH I COULD HAVE SEEN IT!

AS I TURN FOR THE THEATER, I SEE STICKY FINGERS ENTERING THE MAIN FOYER FROM THE COAT ROOM! I GET INTO THE THEATER, AND AS ADELL LEAVES THE TROPHY ROOM, I HOIST TWOFINGER’S CORPSE ON MY BACK FOR A LITTLE PROJECT! I DROP HIM OFF AT THE MAIN FOYER SO I CAN GRAB SOME SUPPLIES, WHILE REIGEN’S ADVERTISING HIS CON JOB WITH A SIGN! SLAYER LOOKS AT ME QUESTIONABLY AS HE GOES INTO THE GAME ROOM, BUT WHAT DOES HE KNOW? THAT LOUSY NIGHTWALKER DOESN’T UNDERSTAND TRUE ART!

I GO DOWNSTAIRS TO THE WORKSHOP, AND I CAN HEAR MII’S STRUGGLE AGAINST THE ??? ROOM SLOWING DOWN! I CAN TELL HE’S LOSING ALL FUNCTION IN HIS ARMS! I CAN ALSO HEAR SOME FIGHT GOING ON IN THE ROOM PAST THE TRASH COMPACTOR, BUT THAT DIDN’T CONCERN ME! I GRAB SOME NAILS, PAINT, AND A HAMMER FROM THE WORKSHOP AND HEAD BACK UPSTAIRS, WHERE I PASS BY MOMOTAROS! ONCE COFFEE AND ADELL LEAVE FOR THE DINING ROOM, I START MAKING MY CADAVER MASTERPIECE! IT WENT...WAIT, WHY AM I TELLING YOU? GO SEE IT FOR YOURSELF! I SEE KING RADICAL SKATING BY, AND THAT REMINDS ME: OH MAN, I’M LATE FOR THE KOALA GAME! I TRY TO CATCH UP WITH YOUR RADJESTY, BUT RIGHT BEFORE I COULD GO INTO THE DEN WITH HIM, I HEAR THIS CRUSHINGLY LOUD NOISE! I TURN AROUND, AND IT’S HALO 2 ON THIS VEHICLE OF PURE WHITE! HE RUSHES TOWARDS ME AND THEN PROCEEDS TO POKE ME IN THE EYE SO HARD, MY GOGGLES BREAK! GOD, WHY IS IT ALWAYS THE EYE?!?! WHY CAN’T PEOPLE GO FOR MY ABNORMALLY TALL TOP HAT?

OH WELL, I CAN CASTRATE HIM LATER! I ENTER THE DEN, WHERE MY ROUSING GAME OF TENNIS WITH THE KING BEGINS! HE TOSSES ME A RACKET, AND I TOSS HIM THE BALL! SORRY, DID I SAY BALL? I MEANT THE EYE I GRABBED FROM TWOFINGER’S CORPSE! BOY, DO I NEED GLASSES! RIGHT BEFORE I COULD DECK HIM, POHATU RUDELY INTERRUPTS AND FORCES ME TO PLAY IN THAT WEIRD KOALA GAME FOR THE FOURTH ROUND! I HAD NO IDEA HOW TO PLAY, BUT EVEN THEN I BEAT THE KING SOMETHING FIERCE! POHATU ANNOUNCES THE FINAL ROUND, AND I FELT THE COMPELLING NEED TO MAKE THINGS COMPLICATED! I DON’T KNOW IF I WON, BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, I SAW MY MORTAL ENEMY SETTING UP HIS BOWEL PAIN OF A SHOW: GRIMM! I CHARGE TOWARDS HIM, BUT HE STRIKES BEFORE I COULD BY SLAMMING A FLAG POLE INTO MY EYE AND THEN SPRAYING LIGHTER FLUID IN SAID EYE! I SHOULD BE BLIND BY NOW!! I ESCAPE, PROMISING SWEET REVENGE, TO THE CONSERVATORY, WHERE I SMOKE MY TROUBLES AWAY WITH THE DEVIL’S LETTUCE! OH, AND TSUMUGI WAS THERE TOO! IT WAS A BLAST! FINALLY, I GO BACK TO MY ROOM!
Misery the Inconvenient
I'll keep it a bit short. Basically,
I awoke in the theatre, the stage beckoned me so I reinacted my debut. Such a shame nobody were there to see.
I exited and walked around a bit, looking for anybody who looked... "notably unaware". I met Grimm and King Radical, except in reversed order. I see a few others on my walk as well, Coolcat was moonwalking out from his room in the hallway or something, whatever. I enter The Stock Room and find Fortnite lying in a cardbord fort sleeping, I would have preferred someone unconsious but this should work out fine if I'm careful. I plant a card I had procured in their pocket, they didn't even stir. With that job done flawlessly I head to take a bath before Kohlii, I must perform my best. After that I walk to the den. I see Bill in the staircase, and pass Coffee as well as some others.
Entering The Den there is such a commotion I could barely hear my own thoughts. Anyways I was to play against Cool Cat, they clearly didn't take the game seriously, I didn't even have to put in any effort to win as they just moonwalked the room. I guess I hadn't needed my revitalizing bath after all, this was no challenge whatsoever. Some other match plays out, was rather entertaining. Then Grimm appears with his corpse burning rite, oddly enough the body was already charred as he moved it out from behind some chairs, he burned it nonetheless. As I left me and Bruno discussed the Italian mafia for a bit, I pass some other people then I went to my room to sleep.
Attendance is highly reccomended
Slayer
I started my morning by looking for the Dealer, as I needed to ask him an important question regarding my room.
While looking for him, I passed through the Grand Hall, where I noticed the Mii banging on a wall with as much force as his tiny hands could provide.
I also passed by the Dupeless Gentleman on the stairs.
After a productive conversation with the Dealer I went back downstairs and started to get ready for the night.
I could hear the sounds of the game already so I knew I needed to hurry up a bit.
I noticed Reigen and Isabelle pass into the game room, and saw the Triangle dump the corpse of the previous victim onto the Main Foyer.
I grabbed my supplies from the Theatre and on my way back I noticed Adell and Coffee leave the Main Foyer and enter the Dining Room.
I also saw Momotaros go downstairs while Bill was on his way up.
I arrived during the fourth round, and I saw Reigen, Isabelle, James, Pohatu, Rozalin, Misery, Bruno, Coolcat and Bill all in attendance.
Mariopants ran in and performed some obscene ritual at some point after I arrived.
While watching the festivities I had a pleasant conversation with Tsumugi, who lated departed towards the Library.
After Grimm arrived I knew there was no entertainment left, so I departed towards my new bedroom.
I saw the Dealer on the Balcony on the way there, and I assumed he had just finished readying my room for me.
Regardless, I went to sleep after arriving in my new bedroom.
MarioPants
do not touch spiders

bad account
The Dealer
(Mar 15, 2019 at 7:53 AM)Grimm Wrote: As His Majesty requested on the discord, I shall show my photograph of the body, as is expected of me.

Grimm shows off his photography skills once more but you wish he would get a new profession already.

The setting is the blackened and smokey kitchen with Fortnite lying twisted on the ground. They're already looking severely burned and are busted up due to some sort of explosion. There's not a lot of blood around this time.
Junko
I hope you guys can fowgive me, wast night I was a sweet and innocent house guest!
[Image: 270?cb=20170330232504]

No murdering or conspiring to murder from me! All I did was ask Tsumugi nicely for a new outfit. I saw Bill head upstairs and Momotaros went to the Archives, the culprit behind the missing papers! I solved the mystery, you can all thank me later! I went upstairs to the Game Room (where I thought the game was being held) but it was empty so I went upstairs and saw Grimm dragging, as I now understand it, Fortnite's gross corpse. I see Vulture Mask follow him into the second floor Den, then I went to the Servant's Quarters, which is now a complete mess, and to the Conservatory, where I met Tsumugi and Bill getting high. I ask for my new outfit, and after Tsumugi hands it to me, I promptly leave to go to sleep.

If you guys ask me, someone set the gas in the kitchen off by dropping fire down the Dumbwaiter while Fortnite was down in the kitchen, which is why the thing is busted today.
Rozalin
My account is rather uneventful, as the night's detestable motive put a target on my back that restricted me from moving around too much alone. I left my room and heard a racket that I now understand to be Mii assaulting the ??? room, then made my way to the Stock Room where I saw Fortnite sleeping soundly. Although it does not befit someone of my bearing to cram myself into small spaces, I decided to use the dumbwaiter to ascend to the kolhii tournament so that I could avoid contact with other guests as much as possible. On my way up, I noticed that the Kitchen smelled of gas.

Once I arrived at the tournament, I proceeded to play several games against James, Pohatu, Cool Cat, and Isabelle. During the second round, which I won against the host himself, might I add, proving that I am superior to all of you lowly-

[Image: T5FoDQt.png?1]

ahem

During the second round, Halo 2 entered the Den on some sort of vehicle. King Radical and Bill Cipher entered at some point during the third round and began a game of tennis. I also noticed Mario Pants during the fourth round, writing and bleeding on the floor, making car noises. Lovely.

Finally, Grimm begins his show with the corpse of Fortnite. Once again, it wasn't quite my preferred form of entertainment, but I tried to bear with it. I still have much to learn about the world outside my mansion.

Afterwards, I returned to my room, but I could not use the dumbwaiter this time because it was inoperable. Instead, I walked downstairs and saw Mario Pants returning to his own room. I did have some more business in the Stock Room that I planned to take care of on my way back, so I stopped by there, but...seeing it trashed and covered in blood, I decided it wasn't a good time, and went back to my room.

For my first line of investigation, I would like to inspect the damage sustained by the dumbwaiter, particularly its interior.
The Dealer
(Mar 15, 2019 at 5:14 PM)Rozalin Wrote: For my first line of investigation, I would like to inspect the damage sustained by the dumbwaiter, particularly its interior.

The dumbwaiter seems to have sustained some damage in various ways. But judging from how events lined up it appears that
The dumbwaiter was used a few times (including previous nights)
A large concussive force damaged the trolley.
Something Heavy was in the dumbwaiter and it crashed to the bottom.

There's also traces of fire damage but the timing is hard to tell as it's spread through the shaft.
Reigen Arataka
I woke up tonight with Bruno leaving my office, and I'd really like to know what you were doing there, buddy. I also saw Isabella there, apparently also waking up, and... haaah... she really wants to follow me around, and she's so adamant I couldn't really refuse her.

We head through the history hall and the museum and see James doing some sort of investigation, but I didn't look closely at what it is. When we were in the main foyer, we passed by Bill and Sebastien, and as we head downstairs to the Grand Hall, I saw Slayer going upstairs. I went over to the workshop and started to make ad signs to carry around.

By the way, did I mention that I have a consultation office in the idle space on the second floor?! Well, I do! And I encourage you all to visit if you have any problems (Note: Also come to DMs please)!

Ahem, with that out of the way, I had over one of them to her and carry my own as we start heading upstairs for whatever sports game is happening in the Den. When we exited the workshop, I saw someone indistinct head into the archive room, but I didn't care and headed upstairs where I saw Bruno also heading to the second floor and Slayer going to the game room.

We got to the Den and started advertising, but we got interrupted when I got drafted to play in a game I don't even know! And I got fucking destroyed by James. At least tell me the rules before you force me to play!

After doing that, I managed to get away, and I was about to join Slayer in tea, but Bill and King Radical blew up the front door and ruined the tournament, and I definitely didn't want to get caught up in that fucking mess, so as Isabelle escapes from her round, I escaped to my nice and quiet office for some nice sleep.
"When things go south, it’s ok to run away!"
-Reigen Arataka, Greatest Psychic of the 21st Century.
Slayer
To get things started, I would like to ask the servants if they saw anything interesting.
I would also like to investigate Fortnite's room.
The Dealer
(Mar 15, 2019 at 6:24 PM)Slayer Wrote: To get things started, I would like to ask the servants if they saw anything interesting.
I would also like to investigate Fortnite's room.

The servant's were holed up in ther Quarters. Only thing interesting is that all of their quarters are missing and Junko slept in here tonight with total disregard for their opinions.

Fortnite's room looks completely untouched for anything out of the ordinary. An untouched Piranha mask is on the night stand. Well was, It's mine now.
King Radical
Man, that tournament was just... sad. Nothing like tennis at all.

Normally I wouldn't deign to provide you all with an account, but fair's fair, I think what I've got is pretty crucial.

* I headed over to the History Hall to reclaim an item from the previous night. Figured the way things are going, I was probably going to need it.

* Item reclaimed, I headed to the basement's workshop to do some upgrades to it. On my way, I passed Bruno in the museum, Misery in the foyer and Grimm in the basement's grand hall.

* Once finished doin' my upgrades, I left just as Reigen and Isabelle entered the workshop. I also noticed Mii bashing the hell out of the ??? room. Someone should probably let him in.

* I had some rad plans in mind tonight, so I needed a few things from the stock room.

* As I was searching for some rackets, I heard a huge explosion somewhere above me. As I was brushing some dust from my crown, the dumbwaiter landed with a thud next to me, and out came a tall, dark, brooding stranger, with deer horns and an axe. Now why does that sound familiar?

* The loser came at me with his axe, so I responded the way any king would - with a claymore, biiiitch. I managed to stun the beast with a pommel strike to the wendigonads and made good my escape.

* I skated the hell out of there and made it to the second floor's den, and attempted to play a royal game of tennis with the triangle, but there was some sort of lame tournament going on, and I ended up getting roped into it. Didn't even try to win.

* As the triangle celebrated his victory, I noticed Grimm was preparing his performance and decided to give it a pass tonight. It was probably the same old stuff anyway.
Isabelle
Time for my account!

Go look at Reigen's! I spent the entire night following him!

Also Rozalin kicked my butt at the sports game.

Now thats out of the way, Hey Dealer! What did you do last night?
Is there something I can help you with today?
Grimm
Perhaps you will permit me to examine the Kitchen as a whole?
Sebastian Michaelis
After yesterday's incident, I hope that you all will not make the same mistake twice...

That aside, my night. As soon as I left my room, I was approached by that pesky triangle. I thought the most annoying encounter I've had was with a certain few grim reapers, but this triangle has proved otherwise. Before heading upstairs, I witnessed Mii pounding on the ??? room and King Radical entering the workshop with a rather large sword. I pass by Reigan and Isabelle in the main foyer, and headed upstairs to the library to wait for the Kolhii tournament to start. Not to play, but merely to watch from the shadows. At some point, Halo 2 enters in a white warthog and I hear a large explosion. Having received orders from my young master to interfere with Bruno during the night, I wait until he shows up for Kolhii. I'll let him describe what happened there.

After that little incident, I promptly left the library and saw the triangle and Tsumugi smoking what one might call 'blunts' in the conservatory. After seeing this, I went through the Future Hall, passed Cool Cat in the museum, and headed back to my room to retire for the night.
The Dealer
(Mar 15, 2019 at 6:56 PM)Isabelle Wrote: Now thats out of the way, Hey Dealer! What did you do last night?

I was attacked by a gentleman. No harm was done. I did not participate in your game.
Also, someone slept in my room without even asking.

(Mar 15, 2019 at 7:11 PM)Grimm Wrote: Perhaps you will permit me to examine the Kitchen as a whole?

The kitchen appears to be the source of an explosion of decent caliber. Important things to note is that while there was clearly a large concussive force centered in here, the damage is mostly from flames and high temperatures.
Also interesting is that if you check the stove (which is totally destroyed) it seems to have been destroyed with the gas valve open. I've turned the gas off in there for now though, so do not worry.
Grimm
(Mar 15, 2019 at 7:33 PM)The Dealer Wrote:
(Mar 15, 2019 at 6:56 PM)Isabelle Wrote: Now thats out of the way, Hey Dealer! What did you do last night?

I was attacked by a gentleman. No harm was done. I did not participate in your game.

(Mar 15, 2019 at 7:11 PM)Grimm Wrote: Perhaps you will permit me to examine the Kitchen as a whole?

The kitchen appears to be the source of an explosion of decent caliber. Important things to note is that while there was clearly a large concussive force centered in here, the damage is mostly from flames and high temperatures.
Also interesting is that if you check the stove (which is totally destroyed) it seems to have been destroyed with the gas valve open. I've turned the gas off in there for now though, so do not worry.
Are there any traces of a bomb, or anything that could ignite the gas in the air? Would turning the stove on have done the deed?
The Dealer
(Mar 15, 2019 at 7:39 PM)Grimm Wrote:
(Mar 15, 2019 at 7:33 PM)The Dealer Wrote:

Are there any traces of a bomb, or anything that could ignite the gas in the air? Would turning the stove on have done the deed?

There appears to be plenty of missing items tossed around and gone, but the biggest item of note is a blow torch, also with the valve left open, that is clearly unusable at this point.