The Dealer
Who yeeted Fortnite to an early restart and who won't be getting a winner winner chicken dinner.
God that hurt to say.

As always I will only be counting votes in bold.
There have been Dealers before but none so adept at the game as him.
Bruno Bucciarati
Considering the motive from yesterday, it seems like the only proper thing to do is to Abstain from voting until I am fully convinced of the murderer.
Assuming The Dealer has no objections.
Adell
Cool Cat. Had a knife, one that matches the wounds. More importantly, he cut my hair off. What an ass.
Rozalin
I believe the culprit is Misery. They admitted to going to the Stock Room where the victim was murdered, as well as the bathroom where blood was found in the sink.
Reigen Arataka
My vote goes to Misery seeing as they were the closest one to the crime, I think
"When things go south, it’s ok to run away!"
-Reigen Arataka, Greatest Psychic of the 21st Century.
Morgan
Misery, baby.
I'll show you a real dance....
Slayer
I believe the killer is Misery, as the blood in the bathroom they likely bathed themselves in is a rather big smoking gun.
Adell
Uh, on second thought, Misery might have done it.
Grimm
Misery The Inconvenient appears to have been quite the character tonight. Killing Fortnite, then taking them up the dumbwaiter... A despicable character indeed.
Isabelle
Misery did it!

Probably!
Is there something I can help you with today?
King Radical
You all seem to have a p-retty good handle on who it is, so I won't be voting tonight. Abstain.
Junko
Misery. Relatable.
Tsumugi Shirogane
Inconvenient Misery, which is a good way to describe my night.
James
My vote goes to Misery.
Francis Shoemaker
Vote Misery you were a bad player and a bad Stephen king novel
The Dealer
closed
The Dealer
Seems the vote is overwhelming this time. However, fools of a feather flock together. Let's see if your back and forth decision making pulled through this time.

Rather than play with his deck the Dealer pulls out the Adjustment card from earlier.

Funny that this was left here, but you never considered that someone else might have put it there. So thus I must congratulate SLAYER on framing MISERY. No one was any the wiser.

I lied, MISERY was indeed the bounty hunter after Fortnite's head and despite a stealthy achievement they ruined the element of surprise by admitting to being in just the wrong places. I guess the fame got to his head and he wanted to be a hero for destroying a dead game. Well no matter, I've got your card right here so it's time to say goodbye. I'll be taking your WOLF mask as well.

Misery turns around and waves at everyone to say goodbye before a pit to the nether-realms opens and swallows him whole.

I think that's where they came from anyways? Well no matter, they are no longer a welcome guest, so let's continue the party.
There have been Dealers before but none so adept at the game as him.