T-man
pixar has finally dropped the official trailer for toy story 4 aka the movie that didn't need to be made

so right off the bat the movie is gorgeous, shows some potentially interesting story scenarios, but then at around the 1:30 mark the trailer goes off the rails and gets comically dramatic

"i was made
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ to help
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏a child...
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏ ‏‏‎ i dont remember it being this hard."

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ -sheriff woody

i couldnt help but crack up at the delivery of this line because tom hanks makes it sound like this is the most serious shit

all in all this movie mite b cool but im not certain, what does mw think?
Draku
i honestly like the idea of one of the primary character focuses being a spork "toy" and the confusion that follows when you apply toy story logic to that sort of thing

i wasn't a particularly huge fan of toy story 2 or 3 but they weren't awful either. i'll probably see this one.

on the note of "this trailer is overly dramatic" yeah, that's kinda the person who made the trailer's job. build up the movie to be more than it is in some way or another. in the proper full context that line will probably hit harder and having good line delivery is a positive.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
MoonAge
wait what the hell this isn’t toy story, where’s sora and keyblades and donald and one of the 87 versions of xehanort

this is clearly fake
sealelement
its the exact same story as toy story 2 and 3... which sucks because the angle of having a toy that does not want to be toy is kind of potentially interesting. wait isn't the pig not technically a toy? isnt hamm a piggy bank? and wait, isnt bo peep a lamp decoration???? fuck
100% pure gamer 100%
Mario
(Mar 20, 2019 at 3:08 AM)sealelement Wrote: its the exact same story as toy story 2 and 3...
It's toy story not toy stories