Day 4: We're shutting down the Wii shop Servers now.

LuigiPants
bingo
Adell
What the...
Reigen Arataka
Man, who the fuck burned all those papers. Those were valuable, and also I was in there at the time, so fuck you who did that.

Anyway, I FINALLY had a night to myself, since Isabelle was sleeping and I could get away from her. I could hear the music from the main foyer, and luckily it wasn't loud enough to wake her. I left through the future hall and museum, which weren't destroyed at the time, and entered the main foyer. The people dancing were the all the memories of the Dealer, and he was just standing there watching them. Kinda creepy, but he seemed to be enjoying himself, I think?

I went downstairs and passed Sebastian on the way down, and I see Bill heading to the Grand Hall, and I enter the archive. I spend a little bit in there, and then the archive gets set on fire, but I didn't see who did that, but they know who they are, so fuck you. I hurried my way out of the archive, getting burnt on the way. I see Grimm staring at the ??? room and Sebastian heading upstairs, so I thought it was a good chance to go dance as well.

When I get the main foyer, I see much more people than when I first passed through. I saw Bruno and Isabelle enjoying each other's company, Halo 2 banging his head, Bill in a pimp suit, creepily enough, twirling with 2f's corpse, Coolcat is doing Turk's dance, a lion mask fucker was coming down from the stairs, and Slayer was looking for a dance partner. I just hang around and see Ryutaros joining and doing... something? I dunno what it is, it just looked like something...

After a while, I see James head upstairs from the basement, and we dance a little. When we were done, I see Bill coming from downstairs, and Slayer gone with Junko replacing him. There was stirring in the crowd, and James and I decided to split before we get caught up with anything (I still have trauma from 2nd night, fuck you guys). For the first time ever, I went to sleep in my own room instead of my office
"When things go south, it’s ok to run away!"
-Reigen Arataka, Greatest Psychic of the 21st Century.
Slayer
In spite of the... horror... that I just witnessed and due to the lack of investigations occurring,
I would like to further investigate the Master Bedroom.
The Dealer
(Mar 23, 2019 at 12:48 AM)Slayer Wrote: In spite of the... horror... that I just witnessed and due to the lack of investigations occurring,
I would like to further investigate the Master Bedroom.

Well I suppose there's a lot to investigate on such a broad claim.
It's a bed room fit for a master. There's a pile of pissy knives and urine stains on the bed, There's a dead body bleeding on my carpet, some confetti next to the body and the shower is still spraying cold water into a drain that I suggest you all soak your heads in.
That's about what you get at a cursory glance.
There have been Dealers before but none so adept at the game as him.
Adell
What of the other bathrooms in this house? Can we check the drainage system in any way?
Grimm
Aha, reveal to me... The condition of Adell and his possessions!

He did consent.
MarioPants
show masks
The Dealer
(Mar 23, 2019 at 1:33 AM)Adell Wrote: What of the other bathrooms in this house? Can we check the drainage system in any way?

Nothing unusual there, Pohatu is indeed taking a bath where they claim though. Everything in the drains is just water though.

(Mar 23, 2019 at 1:36 AM)Grimm Wrote: Aha, reveal to me... The condition of Adell and his possessions!

He did consent.

He's got some paper scraps from the archives.
I'm pretty sure that's it.
The Dealer
(Mar 23, 2019 at 1:48 AM)MarioPants Wrote: show masks

Mariopants reveals his ZEBRA mask and his Clown mask to the crowd. They ooh and aww in fascination.
Morgan
(Mar 23, 2019 at 2:52 AM)The Dealer Wrote:
(Mar 23, 2019 at 1:48 AM)MarioPants Wrote: show masks

Mariopants reveals his ZEBRA mask and his Clown mask to the crowd. They ooh and aww in fascination.

haha imagine having a Zebra mask dumb dumb mariopeepant haha
I'll show you a real dance....
Grimm
Tonight was... Intriguing, yet I awoke to a gift, so in return I shall give my account, to repay my kind donor.

I was planning tonight to obtain a weapon that was not a flag, and my shock when I woke up, a baseball bat was on the floor of my room. How wonderful, I was wondering where this thing went after its use in the heinous murder of Two Finger. I picked it up, and placed it into my pillowcase before leaving the room and finding yet another gift, this time much darker.

A copy of "Vampire Hunting For Dummies" lay in front of my door, unnerving me, as it seemed like a vague threat. I do not let this bother me long though, it is pointless. I move swiftly through the Future Corridor, and pass Rozalin, but otherwise arrive at the gathering with no issue. A few people are there, such as that blasted Triangle, now in a... "Pimp Suit", and Cool Cat. I do not wish to dance though. Instead I go down into the depths of this place...

The ??? Room to be exact. Someone in a Zebra mask passes me to the upstairs area, and down there I see Reigen, who is on fire. What a wonderful man, performing in my ritual before he even dies! Sebastian and Coffee are also down there, but I pay them no mind as I begin tearing down the wallpaper.

You see, on the previous night I witnessed something most interesting on the wall as Mii was tearing it apart, and desired a look for myself. I managed to uncover the arcane text through my efforts, and left, noticing that some armor is missing. Curious. As I go, James examines the wall. A pleasant fellow.

Back upstairs, the cursed Triangle attempts to dance with me, but I shove him off and escape with the help of Halo 2. I am ever grateful. Rozalin approaches, offering a a card trade, and I oblige her, ever willing to add to my collection. Curiously, as this is going on, the Triangle is speaking to someone invisible, who passes him an object. It would be wise to note this.

I follow him up the stairs, and as he enters the Library, I enter the Museum, in search of something to help me decipher the runes I first glimpsed last night in the basement. As I begin, a suit of armor walks out of the History Hall, and through the Museum, then out to the hallway by the Master Bedroom.

Do I find what I seek in there? Aha, I cannot say. Such things would ruin the show. I do fall asleep among the exhibits however, exhausted by my research into things we were not meant to know.
Isabelle
My night was pretty short and i don't think i saw anything close to a murder but here it is anyway!

I woke up, Halo 2 was leaving.

I went to the Museum, Halo 2 was leaving.

I entered the Foyer, Sebastian headed to the dining room and Tsumugi went downstairs. Theres Halo 2 again.

Spent some time dancing until Slayer The Smelly Piss Man showed up and made me not want to dance anymore.

I headed back to my room when Bill decided to start spraying bleach everywhere.

Also i still haven't found my partner. Maybe we should have some sort of lost and found?
Is there something I can help you with today?
Adell
Is there anything out of place in the Future Room?
The Dealer
(Mar 23, 2019 at 5:13 AM)Adell Wrote: Is there anything out of place in the Future Room?

There's clearly some knick knacks missing but without really having looked at here recently you can't specifically recall what. You can notice that the entire hall is scrubbed clean of any mention of capitalism though. Also that chair is still missing.
Slayer
How many suits of armor are there/was there in the Grand Hall?
The Dealer
(Mar 23, 2019 at 5:26 AM)Slayer Wrote: How many suits of armor are there/was there in the Grand Hall?

Counting them all now you find 8. But if you were to assume that they were all spaced out evenly from each other across the whole hall you could assume that 2 are missing.
Tsumugi Shirogane
(ooc: i'm very sorry about posting this so late, it's been a long day)

No, Mii! He was so young...

I woke up, and decided to check the nearby area for knives. Junko got me in trouble yesterday because she claimed she had given me knives, but I had no memory of it. Ultimately, I did find them on the ground, but I have no use for them, so I decided to dump them in the master bathroom. However, I guess I managed to get lost, and somehow wound up in the master bedroom instead, where SLAYER was still sleeping. What happened after that...I'd rather not talk about it much...let's just say I really had to go. He was still asleep when I left.

When I went back downstairs, I saw SEBASTIAN go into the dining room and BILL head into the game room. Additionally, HALO 2 was head banging, and ISABELLE was being just plain adorable! I headed my way back down into the basement, passing by a dancing COOL CAT.

Not wanting to be accused of doing despair-inducing deeds instead of sewing again, I decided to move my sewing machine in plain sight. I saw a concerned looking ROZALIN quickly move by as I carried my sewing machine directly in front of my door. Tonight, I just made some small charms and such, rather than the full costumes I made the last two nights. Once I had finished up, I screamed "I'M DONE SEWING!" so that anyone within earshot would know, though I'm not sure anyone actually paid attention.

Once I was done, I put my new creations in my room, and swapped into the lamppost outfit I made the previous night. Outside, I saw JAMES looking at the archives door, while GRIMM was messing with the mysterious room. REIGEN made his way up to the party, and I decided to follow him.

Reigen joined in on the dancing, but I just plainly stood in the corner and sighed..repeatedly. I stayed there a while, and noticed a number of people: HALO 2 head banging pretty much the entire time, KING RADICAL doing some skateboard tricks, an excited JUNKO running in, MII waving his arms, SOMEONE WEARING THE LION MASK doing some outdated dancing, JAMES later joining Reigen in a waltz, and BRUNO doing his own thing. I stopped paying attention to sigh several times, so there's probably more that I didn't see.

Eventually, I noticed King Radical making a rather...damp...SLAYER join in. I will admit that I ruined the party at this point by punching him in the face, which caused ROZALIN and ADELL, who were dancing together, to stop their performance and glare at me. In my defense, he did deserve it.

After this, I went back to the basement, and I think I heard someone come downstairs behind me. My trip to my room was rather plain, not seeing anyone else or anything interesting happening, so I brought my sewing machine inside my room for safekeeping and went to bed for the night.
Ryutaros
Yo! I'm here to help out!

Reigan was going WILD going upstairs while Grimm made me feel jealous for that questionable room with how intensely he was involved with it.

I met some very nice people for the dance, including Reigan, Bruno, Halo 2, Bill, Isabelle, Coolcat, Pohatu, Slayer and the poor poor dead person. A matter of fact, they had just come up with Tsumugi in some strip pole outfit I think.

King Radical tried to one-up me, that terrible terrible fool! Bruno took a quick trophy break but returned.

Adell and Rozalin embarrassed themselves with pathetic dancing after arriving.

Tsumugi started up some totally not radical violence! What the hell?!

My partner disgraces me and so he goes to hide in some closet.

Then the best scoop ever!

Quote:Local Temporary Pimp Quenches Dining Thirst While Jazzy Dancing Goes On

Haha, I hope everyone was impressed!
Morgan
I guess I should actually... write this.

So I started my night in the Grand Hall and Grimm has a hard on for the ??? thing. I can't blame him because I do too. I leave for the party and a bunch of people are there. James came down the stairs with the mask of the Lion. I begin to go up the stairs myself, with Slayer passing by and smelling pungent, I go through the Hallway, then the Museum, which is looking just dandy, and then the Future Hall, and Francis enters the room from the other side and seemed to be quite interested in the displays around the room. I go through to the Idle Space and then my room to drop off all the random junk LORE™ I've been collecting. However, I keep a sword for self-defense and my super-secret mystery item... a Dowsing Rod! Exciting.

With rod in hand, I begin giving it my full attention, so sorry if you tried to wipe off my windshields and I just ignored you. Turning our attention back to the rod, I follow it to the Conservatory, then down to the first floor, but as I walk through the Library, I bump into somebody. A large, hulking figure. Yes, it's the Wendigo. I decide I don't want to get my ass beat and run away like a lil' bitch. I run around a few bookcases and the Wendigo is chasing me the whole time. I manage to slip out and into the den, where I try and compose myself before leaving for the Hallway and to the Balcony, and then into the Main Foyer. Before I can continue, I'm pulled aside by my dearest partner to have a dance. It was pretty cool. I had work to do though, so I broke away to go back to divining.

The rod is pointing to the Coat Room now, so I enter. Inside of a coat nobody had touched was...! A secret. Nothing murdery. Anyhow, as I leave the Coat Room, everybody is screaming and Bill is running around in a Pimp Suit shooting stuff out of a gun of some sort. I wait a bit for him to clear out and dip downstairs following I think Sebastian? I go into the Workshop and make Smoke Bombs for the sole purpose of fucking with Bill. Perfect timing, as I leave there's Bill being a huge cunt. I light a Smoke Bomb up and toss it at him, leaving him in a cloud of choking mist and run back upstairs before he can chastise me. The Library has a strange burning triangle that I assume is Bill's in it but other than that encounter nothing was abnormal and I went to bed.
I'll show you a real dance....