Day 5: Broken Hearts and Uncool Cats

Junko
Is Coot Cat facing where the dartboard is?
MarioPants
beware

evil girl has poison leaf
Junko
No, Mariopants. I said I refused Tsumugi's weed.
MarioPants
not everything about you
Isabelle
Account time!

I woke up and exited my room, i saw Rozalin, Alive and well. She went into the Stock Room.

I headed upstairs to find some party people but it looks like i was an early bird so the place was empty. I waited in the Museum until i saw Junko. We had a quick chat before she headed off. I wanted to find some more people so i headed over to the Den

I guess i was lucky cause i ran into Reigen as soon as i entered! We chatted for a bit but i felt bad for bothering him so much that i made sure it was short. The Den was pretty lame so i decided to head back to the Museum.

My luck was double there tonight cause i ran into a very alive CoolCat! He was holding the ipod and a knife. A little suspicious had he not been tonight's victim. He invited me to be in his podcast but i declined. I didn't really want to be alone with a knife wielding cat.

I wandered around for a bit longer, Eventually ran into Slayer in the History Hall. We exchanged pleasantries and i headed into the Museum (again) just in time to see Halo 2 leaving.

Just as i was about to start wandering like a lost puppy again i heard Grimm's delightful voice announcing his preformance! So naturally i went to go see it, i was so busy previous nights i needed to see at least one! So I headed into the Main Foyer!

Sadly it looks like i keep arriving early to these things so i was standing around for quite a bit before the show started.
I saw Grimm go into the Dining Room,
Bruno headed into the Trophy Room,
and Coffee went Upstairs holding a Rapier.

Thats all i saw before the festivities started and Grimm served his uh. Awful Cake. (seriously does he not have taste buds?)

I watched Adell exit the dining room and King Radical enter. Adell looked quite upset about something. Bruno entered from the Game Room.

The show went off without a hitch and seeing as it was Rozalin who died and was promptly burned it made sense why Adell was so distraught!
(The show was quite morbid and terrible. At least Grimm made Awful Cake this time. 3/10 i like free food.)

Once the show and festivities were over i headed back downstairs just in time to see a Floating Bird making Ghost Noises and Tsumugi getting high as a kite. It was pretty late and Tsumugi looked tired so i did my Assistant Mayor Duties and suggested she head to bed. I headed back to my room as well.

Before i even get to my bed Junko startled me and offered me a Really Cool Hat. I gladly took the offer and went to bed taking comfort in knowing i now own a Really Cool Hat.

In all 3/10 party (Learn to bake you fiend) and 11/10 Hat (Its a Really Cool Hat)
Is there something I can help you with today?
The Dealer
(Mar 29, 2019 at 10:13 PM)Junko Wrote: Is Coot Cat facing where the dartboard is?

Nope, neither the wound nor the position match someone mistaking Cool Cat for a dart board.
There have been Dealers before but none so adept at the game as him.
Junko
I mean, when cool cat was alive was the dartboard in his line of sight from where he was sitting?
Slayer
My actions tonight are short and simple.

As I awoke, I grabbed myself a spare outfit and left my room.

In the Grand Hall I saw Halo 2 with a white compass, and a bird with a knife flying around.

I also saw Tsumugi investigating the ??? room at this time.

However, shortly after my arrival Halo 2 began doing some... ungentlemanly things, so I quickly departed up the stairs.

In the Main Foyer I saw the now-deceased Cool Cat enter into the Dining Room.

On my way up I heard some running water in the Master Bedroom, again.

As I entered the Idle Space I was witness to Francis exercising using some furniture, as well as James leaving the Conservatory. I have to applaud Francis for working to improve himself, perhaps I should see if he's willing to let me test his strength later.

Regardless, now was not the time for that, now was time for me to head into the Left Bathroom and wash off the filth from the previous nights horrible horrible events.

After a nice shower, I passed back through the Idle Space where I saw Francis exercising again.

I then visited the History Hall, hoping that some of the artwork or artifacts would ease my mind of the troubles of the past night, though unfortunately it was a waste.

While I was there, that accursed Halo 2 passed through.

I left the History Hall into the Idle Space, where I saw Sebastian lighting knives on fire for some reason.

I then did a quick look through the Future Hall and the Museum in hopes of finding something that would distract me, but failed to do so.

With my mind continuing to drift back to the prior night despite my best efforts, I returned to the scene of the crime: the Balcony, where my lovely table was ruined.

While I was arriving I noticed Coffee enter the Den.

I looked down at the ruined table for a while and even shedded a single tear, though I decided to return to my room for the night.
The Dealer
(Mar 29, 2019 at 10:40 PM)Junko Wrote: I mean, when cool cat was alive was the dartboard in his line of sight from where he was sitting?

It's in sight of anyone in the game room. It's on a wall away from the pool tables. Is that what you mean?
Slayer
As before, I would like to ask the servants if they were disturbed during the night
I would also like to investigate both Rozalin and Cool Cat's bedrooms
Grimm
Curiously, my camera has been taken, courtesy of Junko. I do however, have an etch-a-sketch and notebook, which I hope will suffice.

I would like to present both of these.

Rozalin was found in the Abandoned Room, with two red marks on her neck. I initially assumed these to be bite marks due to vague wording, yet I was told later they were marks of rope burn.
The Dealer
(Mar 29, 2019 at 11:07 PM)Slayer Wrote: As before, I would like to ask the servants if they were disturbed during the night
I would also like to investigate both Rozalin and Cool Cat's bedrooms

The servant point to Junko who is once again crashing in their room. Also one has her ghost costume, all nice and pressed.

Their rooms are rather bare, both masks already claimed by the dealer. Coolcat has some art supplies in their room and Rozalin has some interesting looking darts as well as some chalk in there room!
The Dealer
(Mar 29, 2019 at 11:15 PM)Grimm Wrote: Curiously, my camera has been taken, courtesy of Junko. I do however, have an etch-a-sketch and notebook, which I hope will suffice.

I would like to present both of these.

Rozalin was found in the Abandoned Room, with two puncture marks on her neck, covered in white powder. I know not what this means, yet I suspect a supernatural creature may be at fault for this untimely demise.

Grimm presents his etch-a-sketch and sketch pad. Both are, well, monochrome so you don't really get much info other than that.
Her body is limp, and they're just sprawled out. Honestly, the body isn't very remarkable just in scratching of lead that you see.
Bruno Bucciarati
It would be in our best interests to confirm if Rozalin's darts match the ones found in the Game Room, and by extension, embedded in Cool Cat. Is there any trace of any poison in her room? Her body? The Abandoned Room, where her corpse was apparently found?
Grimm
I would like to examine the Abandoned Room, specifically the powder around where the corpse lay, but just the room in general as well. If this is not possible due to it being dark, I shall make a torch using rolled up paper towel from the Bathroom.
King Radical
Check out the abandoned room. Check underneath the floorboards while we're at it.
Junko
any rooms downstairs with chalk on the floor?
The Dealer
(Mar 29, 2019 at 11:26 PM)Bruno Bucciarati Wrote: It would be in our best interests to confirm if Rozalin's darts match the ones found in the Game Room, and by extension, embedded in Cool Cat. Is there any trace of any poison in her room? Her body? The Abandoned Room, where her corpse was apparently found?

They do match the darts, but you don't find any poison in her room, her body (which is torched), and the abandoned room is pitch black. Would you like me to light it up?

(Mar 29, 2019 at 11:27 PM)Grimm Wrote: I would like to examine the Abandoned Room, specifically the powder around where the corpse lay, but just the room in general as well. If this is not possible due to it being dark, I shall make a torch using rolled up paper towel from the Bathroom.

Very well, I will allow you to light up the room.
With the room lit up the floor is of old wood and covered in white powder. There's footprints in the dust like powder but they seem erratic and hard to interpret.
Does that help?

(Mar 29, 2019 at 11:34 PM)King Radical Wrote: Check out the abandoned room. Check underneath the floorboards while we're at it.

There's a lot of floorboards, I simply cannot just pry up every single plank, can you be more specific?

(Mar 29, 2019 at 11:34 PM)Junko Wrote: any rooms downstairs with chalk on the floor?

The workshop could have some chalk if you seek it. But none so on the floor.
LuigiPants
i go ghost and see halo 2 sharp cum
Reigen Arataka
Anyway, I started my night heading out of my room, and I saw a KKK go into someone's room, not 100% sure who's, but it was either fortnite's room or a room near it. Either way, racism is bad so I kept my distance, and head upstairs to the main foyer, there was no one there at the time, but I heard people upstairs so I decided to join them. I saw Isabelle enter the den, and I hesitated, not wanting her to stalk me for the entire night again, but I decided to brace myself anyway and enter the room. She sees me, of course, and greets me, but surprisingly, she actually apologizes! Don't worry, I forgive you! But please don't do it again! Either way, she goes back to the hallway as I leave for the library.

In there, I spend some time looking through the books for hints on the mansion and shit, and I see Rozalin pass through, then Junko, and then Adell, all of them not spending too much time here. James comes in and we talk a little, but we split up after we were done and went our separate ways. I went back to the den, and saw a person in a Jackel mask seemed to be waiting for something? Either way, I headed back downstairs where I saw Grimm setting something up for his usual event, I think. I see him and Adell part ways, with Grimm heading to the stage and Adell to the game room. I decided to head to the kitchen afterwards, passing by Coffee in the dining room.

When I'm at the kitchen, I see Bill make some strange soup, wasn't quite sure what it was. I watched him for a little while, and then I saw Grimm and Adell enter the kitchen as well. Then Grimm takes some cakes and leaves and Bill takes his stew and leave. Adell, however, stays, rummages through the fridge and... uh... this is hard to say buuut...

I kinda stabbed him, he seemed to die, and then he gets up and punches me out cold. I was knocked out for the rest of the night.
"When things go south, it’s ok to run away!"
-Reigen Arataka, Greatest Psychic of the 21st Century.