Day 5: Broken Hearts and Uncool Cats

Bill Cipher
PRY UP ANY FLOORBOARDS IN THE ROOM THAT LOOK CROOKED, MAYBE!

ALSO YOU WANT ME TO DO MY OWN DIRTY WORK, IS THAT RIGHT POINDEXTER? SO BE IT! READ THE WOLF’S BANE BOOK AND READ IF DROWSINESS IS ONE OF THE SYMPTOMS!
The Dealer
(Mar 29, 2019 at 11:52 PM)Bill Cipher Wrote: PRY UP ANY FLOORBOARDS IN THE ROOM THAT LOOK CROOKED, MAYBE!

ALSO YOU WANT ME TO DO MY OWN DIRTY WORK, IS THAT RIGHT POINDEXTER? SO BE IT! READ THE WOLF’S BANE BOOK AND READ IF DROWSINESS IS ONE OF THE SYMPTOMS!

Well, the old floor boards probably offer no resistance, but are you going to use your hands you daft Triangle? And maybe before you try prying up my entire floor you could investigate a little more directly?
I'll assume you did that and say you find distinct note of a crooked floorboard in a warped shape, a few squeaky floor boards, and one with scratches around the pile of powder.

"In severe poisonings, pronounced motor weakness occurs and cutaneous sensations of tingling and numbness spread to the limbs. Cardiovascular features include hypotension, sinus bradycardia, and ventricular arrhythmias. Other features may include sweating, dizziness, difficulty in breathing, headache, and confusion. The main causes of death are ventricular arrhythmias and asystole, or paralysis of the heart or respiratory center."
There have been Dealers before but none so adept at the game as him.
Bill Cipher
LET ME MAKE SURE THAT HE WAS KILLED WITH THE DART FOR SURE AND THAT IT WASN’T PLANTED IN HIM AFTER THE FACT! ARE THERE ANY ABNORMALITIES AROUND THE WOUND?
The Dealer
(Mar 30, 2019 at 12:03 AM)Bill Cipher Wrote: LET ME MAKE SURE THAT HE WAS KILLED WITH THE DART FOR SURE AND THAT IT WASN’T PLANTED IN HIM AFTER THE FACT! ARE THERE ANY ABNORMALITIES AROUND THE WOUND?

It's just a light prick that goes deep enough to get the toxins in. Not deep enough to have been done with excessive force and in a hard to notice place that wouldn't likely be felt if the person was preoccupied.
Bill Cipher
I CONSUME THE SMALLEST PORTION OF THE WHITE POWDER THAT WON’T KILL ME, THE SIZE OF A COUPLE GRAINS OF SAND MAYBE, AND SEE IF I GET ANY OF THESE SYMPTOMS!
Morgan
I didn't optimize tonight very well.

I slip on my shoes and... Oh, there's King Rad. He's standing oddly close to my door. He simply looks me in the eyes and says "Don't mess with me you dolt." and gives me a very satisfying flash of his sunglasses. But, why be so mean to me? I thought we were friends. In the Idle Space, Francis is setting up what looks like a gym. The Future Hall is looking fairly empty, and Cool Cat's old knife is missing from the wall. Nobody's in the museum, but the hallway outside is inhabited. Bill is dragging Gmii's corpse around out of the Master Bedroom. I head down to the Main Foyer, King Rad in front of me. Tsumugi is singing something about Pohatu, Cool Cat goes into the Game Room, and Bill goes into the Dining Room. Maybe Cool Cat got killed then. It sounds like a lot of people are heading this way, and I see Sebastian carrying a candle out of the Dining Room.

In the Grand Hall, the Hall that is Grand, Halo 2 is seen with a Pearly Knife. He's slashing about after a strange bird that's keeps saying to "Give me your suit." but he can't seem to land a blow. I'm not too keen on getting stabbed so I stay away. I pass by Rozalin as we both enter the Workshop. She seemed to be peeking inside beforehand. Whatever, I'm here for that clock. I was trying to crack the code but it didn't work out. I'm no locksmith. Before I go, out of impulse I check my pocket and find the Fool card... which is odd because I left the copy of that card I found back in my room. Back in the Grand Hall, Halo 2 is gone. Tsumugi is coming down the stairs, and we pass by each other on my way up. Reigen is showing up from upstairs, Adell leaves the Game Room, Grimm is setting up the stage, but I'm not here for any of them. I'm here for the Icebox in the Kitchen, for I have procured a small key, which I intended to use to open it. It worked, and I got... well, I'll keep it a secret again. Just to be a dickhead. Anyways, I walk back into the Dining Room. I hear a loud voice come from the Main Foyer and Reigen and Grimm pass by into the Kitchen. That weird bird is still flying around and Tsumugi's got weed. I'm not where she got weed at a fancy party, so off I go to the Trash Compactor, with Kind Rad entering the workshop.

Inside the Trash Compactor, I try and see if my shiny new key fits into the controls there. They don't, so I run outside for my completely foolproof "attempt", which is just running outside and trying to stab somebody with the sword I picked up a few nights ago. I ended up just flailing around like and idiot, as Knifebird and Wacky Tsumugi aren't impressed. I excuse myself back to the Main Foyer, where there's a little party going on. I wasn't invited. Here, Isabelle is listening to some music, and Grimm leaves the Dining Room as some fuck in a Beaver mask is up the stairs. I go to the stairs as well, Beaver dude and I cross paths while I'm off to the Den. James is in here with a book. I go to the Conservatory, which is uninteresting aside from some notes that got left out on the table, the Library is similar. I go into the Servant's Quarters and ring the bells.

Neat.

I go back through the Idle Space, where Francis is doing pull ups on stolen furniture, and Sebastian is being an edgy bastard and lighting Knives on fire before throwing them. I excuse myself to the History Hall where a Phonograph is missing and there's a curious few specks of white powder strewn about a small space in the room. The Museum is boring, but that party is starting to get a bit more lively. Bruno passes by me into the Museum, but other than him, Kind Rad, Isabelle, and Adell are all here, but Grimm is missing. I go down the stairs a few times, and there's Grimm down in the basement. He's dragging something. I'm not too keen on seeing someone get skewered and burned so I don't stick around. The Grand hall is still Wacky Tsumugi and Knifebird. There's some pylons by the Stock Room, but I ignore them and go in anyways. There's nothing new where I thought I was going to find something new, so the clipnotes version of the rest is I took the Dumbwaiter up, James is still in the Den, and I go to bed. It also sounded like a bunch of people went to bed right after me because I heard a bunch of doors open and close.
Morgan
Sooo... What's that white powder in the History Hall?
I'll show you a real dance....
Halo 2
I give @LuigiPants my super suit
Halo 2
Sorry for the late report. I set out on a mission to kill Mariopants but what I discovered may change everything.

I started my night heading through the History Hall thinking of the Master Chief Collection. Once I get to the museum I see Isabelle leaving through the hallway- I head there too and she possibly entered the Den. Coolcat passes me as I head downstairs into the main foyer. I head downstairs even more to the grand hall. Tsumugi is checking out the ??? room and there's a... bird making ghost noises? The bird speaks to me and says "give me your suit"and Slayer shows up. I pull a knife out of my inventory and attack the bird but have no luck as the bird keeps asking for my suit. I leave frustrated and Rozalin is peeking into some rooms. Coolcat is setting something up in the game room and I hear Adell and Grimm's voices as I head up even more stairs. Reigan is leaving the den and I head to the future hall only to find Mario Prism featured in a "Games of the Future" showcase. In the idle space Sebastian is combining fire and knives while Francis is working out. I check out the History hall and Slayer is there doing nothing interesting. I head to the museum and someone is leaving the history hall behind me. I head into the den and someone wearing a Jackal mask leaves. Grimm is shouting that a show will start soon. James is somewhere around here or something but at this point I'm sick of being alive with my failure on my back and head to bed.
The Dealer
(Mar 30, 2019 at 12:31 AM)Bill Cipher Wrote: I CONSUME THE SMALLEST PORTION OF THE WHITE POWDER THAT WON’T KILL ME, THE SIZE OF A COUPLE GRAINS OF SAND MAYBE, AND SEE IF I GET ANY OF THESE SYMPTOMS!

No you idiot, it's flour.
The Dealer
(Mar 30, 2019 at 1:26 AM)Coffee Wrote: Sooo... What's that white powder in the History Hall?

Please be more specific.
Morgan
(Mar 30, 2019 at 3:11 AM)The Dealer Wrote:
(Mar 30, 2019 at 1:26 AM)Coffee Wrote: Sooo... What's that white powder in the History Hall?

Please be more specific.

The white stuff I found on the floor of the history hall. It's still there, isn't it? Can I do a memory check?
The Dealer
(Mar 30, 2019 at 3:13 AM)Coffee Wrote:
(Mar 30, 2019 at 3:11 AM)The Dealer Wrote:

Please be more specific.

The white stuff I found on the floor of the history hall. It's still there, isn't it?

There does appear to be some white looking dust on the ground around an old looking door.
Morgan
(Mar 30, 2019 at 3:20 AM)The Dealer Wrote:
(Mar 30, 2019 at 3:13 AM)Coffee Wrote:
(Mar 30, 2019 at 3:11 AM)The Dealer Wrote: Please be more specific.

The white stuff I found on the floor of the history hall. It's still there, isn't it?

There does appear to be some white looking dust on the ground around an old looking door.

Well then hot diggity, let's have a looksie inside!
The Dealer
(Mar 30, 2019 at 3:21 AM)Coffee Wrote:
(Mar 30, 2019 at 3:20 AM)The Dealer Wrote:
(Mar 30, 2019 at 3:13 AM)Coffee Wrote: The white stuff I found on the floor of the history hall. It's still there, isn't it?

Well then hot diggity, let's have a looksie inside!

You investigate the door and deduce with your special eyes that this door does not appear to have been opened on it's hinges. But you open it that way anyways. There's just the wall behind it.
Tsumugi Shirogane
Two deaths in one night? Oh, I don't know how much more of this despair I can take...

I decided to skip sewing for a night, and went straight into the hallway, where I saw...a BIRD floating around while making ghostly noises. Pretending that I never saw this, I decided to look at the mysterious room, since I hadn't checked it out yet. Fiddling with the wall for a while, there was definitely something written, but I didn't understand the language, so I guess it'll remain a mystery to me for now. After I stopped, I noticed HALO 2 swinging a knife at the bird, who wanted his suit. Once again, I didn't want to pay attention to that, so after making sure I had enough supplies for sewing later, I went up to the main foyer.

I still feel bad about what we did to Pohatu, given that he was completely innocent, so I decided to sing "Move Along" as a tribute to his short stay. During my performance, I noticed, in rough order, JUNKO, COOL CAT, SEBASTIAN, BILL, KING RADICAL, and eventually HALO 2. After I was done singing, I went downstairs, ignoring GRIMM who I think was setting something up at that point.

I was already plain tired when I went downstairs, but instead of going to sleep, well...I smoked more weed. I apologize for this, but I still had some leftover from the third night, and I just couldn't resist. I saw COFFEE near the workshop as I offered to smoke with the BIRD, but it said something I didn't understand and just floated away. I shrugged it off and started smoking. At some point, Coffee burst out of the trash room and swung his sword around like a maniac, which make him look goofy. I don't remember much after that right off the bat, but if I need to try to check for something specific I could probably jog my memory.

I do remember ISABELLE kindly telling me it was time for bed. She's such a sweet girl. I agreed, and stumbled into my room, where I promptly collapsed into my plain bed.
Morgan
I'd like to present the noose that's presumably still in my room.
The Dealer
(Mar 30, 2019 at 5:34 AM)Coffee Wrote: I'd like to present the noose that's presumably still in my room.

It is still there and not at all looking worn or frayed.
Morgan
I'd like to do a room check on the Archives and the Workshop
The Dealer
(Mar 30, 2019 at 6:03 AM)Coffee Wrote: I'd like to do a room check on the Archives and the Workshop

We've been over this "detective", you need to give me more to work with if you want details.

The archives is just as burn as before.
The workshop has seen some traffic, but there's a lot missing and plenty of stuff moved.