Day 5: Broken Hearts and Uncool Cats

Adell
Can we check the library's bookshelves for any missing books?

[Image: 8C6aUTG.png]
The Dealer
(Mar 30, 2019 at 7:55 AM)Adell Wrote: Can we check the library's bookshelves for any missing books?

[Image: 8C6aUTG.png]

There's tons of books to check for and an even larger mess. But you do know that the vampire hunting book is still missing and a lot of books were unshelved last night. Are specific kind of book you are looking for?
There have been Dealers before but none so adept at the game as him.
Grimm
It appears many of you lack the knowledge of what makes a party extravagant, if yesterday's excuse for a dance is any example. Nonetheless, I took it upon myself to truly dazzle everyone with a party of my own.

I left my room in the early hours, seeing only His Majesty, King Radical himself in the hall. We go our seperate ways, and I gracefully make my way past Junko on my way through the Idle Space. In the History Hall, I procure some... Audio equipment, then proceed through the Museum, where I give Isabelle the metaphorically cold shoulder, and see Cool Cat on the Balcony as I enter the Master Bedroom and rid this place of those awful tainted knives.

Outside in the hall, that wretched Junko takes my Camera, giving me only an "Etch a Sketch" in return. I know not how to use this object, yet I feel compelled to take it. How curious. As I proceed downstairs, she attempts a similar swindle on that Triangle though, which amuses me. Downstairs, Sebastian and Tsumugi are engaged in some sort of alcohol fueled mayhem, so I make my way to the Dining Room, where Cool Cat is... Urinating. How classy.

Sebastian comes in and takes a candle, as I enter the Kitchen and prepare my party snacks; two cakes themed after a red and yellow plumber. The Triangle drags the dearly departed Mii inside, but I do not humor him. The cakes bake regardless of his foolishness.

I then exit, and make my way to the Stage in the Foyer to prepare. A funny little bald man asks for his mask back, but I tell him I will give it to him later, and set up the equipment required for my show as Halo 2 absconds upstairs. The cosplay girl, Tsumugi, was making some hideous noises, but they stopped around this time, and I headed back to the Kitchen, as the bald man trailed after me, passing Coffee as I go. How strange, I rarely see this Coffee fellow out and about.

I grab my cakes from the Kitchen as Reigen and the Triangle stand around, and take the long way through the Coatroom to leave. Noticeably, it is not burned yet. Then... The party begins, as I play my awe-inspiring dance music and begin passing out food to my first guest, Isabelle! A man in a Beaver Mask is here too, but he does not seem in the partying mood. Isabelle loved my cooking, of course, yet King Radical came by shortly after, and he insulted it to my face, the scoundrel...

I soon realized, what is a party without a ritualistic corpse burning? So in accordance, I go downstairs to the basement to fetch the corpse, guided once more by my mystical powers, seeing Tsumugi and a Bird getting "lit" as the kids say these days in the Grand Hall. In the Show Room, I notice a large amount of white powder, and when I follow it into the Abandoned Room, I see that it is Rozalin's powder covered corpse that is the source. I quickly take it upstairs for the main event, concealing her within cloth. By my stage, Adell is slumped down looking sad, as though he knew Rozalin was dead. Bruno is going upstairs too I suppose, yet that is less interesting.

For an audience of King Radical, Adell, Isabelle, and Sebastian, I tear the sheet off of the corpse, ignite the book on Vampire Hunting from yesterday, then ignite the corpse itself, sending Adell's beloved into the beyond, and likewise, turning his tears to steam as he weeps over her smoldering corpse. Sebastian nonchalantly takes some cake however, and tells me it is terrible.

With a heavy sigh, I realize that perhaps this party business is not for me after all, and head upstairs to my bedroom, passing Junko, then James, as he lurks behind a couch in the Den. Coffee is walking ahead of me, yet I enter my room, and do not pursue him.

And that is my tale for the night. Perhaps my party did not evoke the feelings I strove for, yet I sense it evoked a feeling nonetheless, and that is all I require from art.
Bruno Bucciarati
That demon raised a good point. Is there any sign of Wolfsbane near Cool Cat specifically, or in the Conservatory? In fact, which plants show signs of being harvested?

This may also be a red herring, but I would like to investigate Cool Cat's drink for any signs of tampering as well.
Adell
While we're at it, what kind of sewing supplies are at the Workshop? Is there anything missing, and are they organized in any particular way?
MarioPants
rozalin sneak into room then vanish

king and coffee come to workshop soon
The Dealer
(Mar 30, 2019 at 5:59 PM)Bruno Bucciarati Wrote: That demon raised a good point. Is there any sign of Wolfsbane near Cool Cat specifically, or in the Conservatory? In fact, which plants show signs of being harvested?

This may also be a red herring, but I would like to investigate Cool Cat's drink for any signs of tampering as well.

There is Wolf's Bane in the wound of Cool Cat and the small pot of Wolf's Bane has been damaged, as if some was removed.
Also some Marijuana plants have been stolen.
Cool Cat's drink is in fact, just water. Like, a whole chug jug of water.

(Mar 30, 2019 at 6:06 PM)Adell Wrote: While we're at it, what kind of sewing supplies are at the Workshop? Is there anything missing, and are they organized in any particular way?

Your standard sewing supplies are there and there are various fabrics and clothes that have been used and/or taken. Thread is also missing, but all in all they seem to just be set to one side.
LuigiPants
@The Dealer halo 2 give me suit

@Bill Cipher show piss
Adell
Does the thread match any strangle marks on Rozalin's body? What about anything related to sewing supplies, like pins and needles?
MarioPants
@The Dealer smell bodies
The Dealer
(Mar 30, 2019 at 6:33 PM)Adell Wrote: Does the thread match any strangle marks on Rozalin's body? What about anything related to sewing supplies, like pins and needles?

This is sewing thread so it would break before really strangling anyone. Plus her body is burned horribly so the only comparison you have is against her crushed trachea, which no, does not match any sewing supplies.

(Mar 30, 2019 at 6:43 PM)MarioPants Wrote: @The Dealer smell bodies

One smells burnt.
The other smells like sweat, poison, and good decisions.
Reigen Arataka
Does the dumwaiter look like it was used during the night at all?
"When things go south, it’s ok to run away!"
-Reigen Arataka, Greatest Psychic of the 21st Century.
Adell
When the dumbwaiter was rebuilt, at what floor was it positioned for use? Where is it now? Also, are there any traces inside it?
Bill Cipher
ARE THERE ANY DARTS LEFT IN THE GAME ROOM?
The Dealer
(Mar 30, 2019 at 7:47 PM)Reigen Arataka Wrote: Does the dumwaiter look like it was used during the night at all?

Yes, up and down.

(Mar 30, 2019 at 7:47 PM)Adell Wrote: When the dumbwaiter was rebuilt, at what floor was it positioned for use? Where is it now? Also, are there any traces inside it?

I didn't keep track of where it was since anyone can call it, but currently it is on the 2nd floor. There's no suspicious traces in it.
The Dealer
(Mar 30, 2019 at 8:07 PM)Bill Cipher Wrote: ARE THERE ANY DARTS LEFT IN THE GAME ROOM?

Plenty, how else would you have compared them earlier.
Reigen Arataka
@MarioPants do you consent to a room and body check?
Reigen Arataka
Also, I'd like to check the game room to see if there's anything out of place, like some poison left there or anything like that
MarioPants
(Mar 30, 2019 at 8:14 PM)Reigen Arataka Wrote: @MarioPants do you consent to a room and body check?

why
Reigen Arataka
Because you're a suspect