Day 5: Broken Hearts and Uncool Cats

The Dealer
(Mar 31, 2019 at 2:09 AM)Bruno Bucciarati Wrote: King Radical and Adell consent.
All three of us will speak directly into the iPod's microphone and compare it to the loudest our voices got on the podcast.
Or closest to Cool Cat, if the microphone isn't directly next to him.

You recreate the scene and do your best to imitate how you were interviewed last night.
Adell slaps his chair gets up quickly over to Cool cat's position, repeating his phrase. He is within murdering distance.
King Radical goes up and gushes about how Cool the cat is. He is within murdering distance.
Bruno sits in his chair and leans over to the mic just as he did. Although his voice is similar in volume, he is not within murdering distance.

Within murdering distance means they could have feasibly pricked Coolcat exactly how they were found.
There have been Dealers before but none so adept at the game as him.
King Radical
Fine, fine, I consent to your stupid, waste of time room and body search.

You still think I'm involved with the murder after this, well, all I can say is
[Image: 8fQwsDa.png]
The Dealer
(Mar 31, 2019 at 2:39 AM)King Radical Wrote: Fine, fine, I consent to your stupid, waste of time room and body search.

You still think I'm involved with the murder after this, well, all I can say is
[Image: 8fQwsDa.png]

Let's start off by saying there's no poison and no darts. But he does have;
A dinner knife, a kitchen knife, a key, an artic uniform, a staff with a heart on it, a stone circle, an empty bag and a whopping 2 grappling hooks.
Also a skateboard.

Are you investigating or just bullying people into item checks?
Bruno Bucciarati
Let me ask here for one hundred percent clarification.
This poison at a high concentration, inserted into a vein, takes a minimum of 2 hours.
Is the maximum amount of time 6 hours for variance at that dosage, or is that assuming a low dosage, not inserted into a vein?
MarioPants
@King Radical let me touch staff and rock
King Radical
(Mar 31, 2019 at 2:53 AM)MarioPants Wrote: @King Radical let me touch staff and rock

What? No.
The Dealer
(Mar 31, 2019 at 2:52 AM)Bruno Bucciarati Wrote: Let me ask here for one hundred percent clarification.
This poison at a high concentration, inserted into a vein, takes a minimum of 2 hours.
Is the maximum amount of time 6 hours for variance at that dosage, or is that assuming a low dosage, not inserted into a vein?

It was a bit of an inbetween. Assuming you take your concentration, location of administration, and severity of their death the window of time overlaps all of Adell's interview, partial of King Radical's, and none of Bruno's
Bruno Bucciarati
Any chance to rule the King off the table entirely? Is the partial time within when his voice sounded "within murdering distance"?
The Dealer
(Mar 31, 2019 at 3:11 AM)Bruno Bucciarati Wrote: Any chance to rule the King off the table entirely? Is the partial time within when his voice sounded "within murdering distance"?

I'm not sure how I'm supposed to answer that. Both could have "theoretically" done that, so it's up to you to use the evidence and accounts that have been given to you to prove your judgement over another.
One of them had a poisoned dart, the other didn't.
MarioPants
(Mar 29, 2019 at 10:05 PM)James Wrote: Unfortunately I didn't do a lot this night, so this account may not be fruitful.

When I woke up, I headed to the Library. Reigen was there so we have a chat, and then split up soon after. I headed into the Den to see the Jackal masked person again, but I have no idea why they were there. They left somewhere in the Hallway when I took up a hiding spot inside the Den, being afraid of losing my own life.

Not much happened when I was here. During my game of hide and seek, I saw Halo 2, Grimm, and Coffee pass through, no one else. Then I decided I hid for long enough and got up back into the Library. I saw Junko in there, but she looked tired so I decided to spare her my words and leave to my room for some shuteye myself.

Hmm...
King Radical
Check the workshop and stock room for rope, missing or otherwise.
The Dealer
(Mar 31, 2019 at 3:57 AM)King Radical Wrote: Check the workshop and stock room for rope, missing or otherwise.

The stock room is missing some Rope.
Ryutaros
Cataclysmic End to Casting Cat Wrought by Candid Culprit; Thrown Tiny Tooth Tapped It