MarioPants
coffee for rozalin

need to for defense
The Dealer
Well, it appears we at least some of you can try when you need to, but perhaps there is still much to learn.

We can start with the good news. Voting for Adell in the murder of Coolcat was indeed CORRECT. In a weird case of revenge He sought out the alone CoolCat with the help of a poison tipped dart from their very obviously mutual partner and gave them a prick when the Cat kept bullying them. But really though, was it that hard when their partner so clearly had the murder weapons in their room? No matter, you got it.

But the other murder, it seems like you all gave up. And after such a turn around with the secret elevator and such a big clue in the flour. Did you get tired of asking for feet pics or did you just not want to check people on the 2f now that you knew they didn't have to be seen in the basement? It is what it is and the killer wishes to remain anonymous. So it looks like Mari-ah actually. It seems the majority of you ABSTAINED. I'm not sure how you Neanderthals run your rules, but if you can't make more than a meme consensus I'm afraid I am not obligated to do your dirty work for you. And from what I see, mariopants was proven innocent on various levels. I warned you about taking a bandwagon after all, so kudos to those who admitted they had no clue and abstained.
Did I not mention that? Ah, well I never was forthcoming with you from the start. But I guess I have to warn you now, this was your only grace mistake. Many people have been left incredibly unsatisfied in past lives with getting lynched on the lethargy of other players, so this was your one grace mistake. Because there is no majority and I am not a bloodthirsty psychopath bear I'll let this slide this time. But be wary, another slip like this will have dire consequences.

So I'll be taking Adell's Dove mask and his Lovers card. The couple ends together, how fitting. Perhaps they can enjoy the afterlife together. I'll be sending you to where Demon's live since you enjoy their company so much Adell, good bye!

Adell vanishes in a blue portal with the shimmering visage of Rozalin shifting in the portal

Overall an improvement I must say, but it seems most of you act only in self-defense. Perhaps I will change that.
There have been Dealers before but none so adept at the game as him.
MarioPants
@Coffee

sorry. not here to make enemies only friends

only did it because had to
Morgan
(Mar 31, 2019 at 6:16 AM)MarioPants Wrote: @Coffee

sorry. not here to make enemies only friends

only did it because had to

I understand.
I'll show you a real dance....