whitDewiit
wel wel wels

[Image: 20-SCIENCE24.jpg]

I se here wer are in..hold on.

smeug board

Wre am i is this some fukin thing thers only like 14 post s in this board am in in danger
[Image: pPuIdxS.png]
Draku
what the shit is that
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
whitDewiit
wels, obviouys. reside in teh ocean region ans are a menace to residents so the ethos gets em
Draku
whales?
Draku
so this is what gacha players look like
whitDewiit
arlight time to post somethign else

[Image: E8nRC4X.jpg]
sealelement
Hey it's me goku
100% pure gamer 100%
whitDewiit
goku...so ur here. guess we have no cohice but too fiht to the deth

[open rp))>
[Image: EBv9Pd3.jpg]
Draku
[Image: dtEs4C4.png]

[a robot appears] where am i
whitDewiit
[Image: EBv9Pd3.jpg]

WhAt!!

shadow ran throught the halways to find his way out. he heard a thumping noise. now what! then their was a great crash very much like something large going through the main lobby windows..... he ran to the main lobby and found a SRT helicopter lying there. zombies can't fly heilcopters.... there must be survivors in there! survivors with weapons! he fought off a couple zombies and opened the helicopter door. "H- Hello? Anyone home?" he yelled into the helicopter. someone, or something grunted. he hoped in to look. sitting in the cockpit where two unconsious poeple slumped over, most likely dead. and one living but very shaken woman. " Um... Miss? you ok? shadwo asked guns still poised. " Ugh.... what... what happened?" she asked. "Thats what i want to know!" since she could speak she probably wasn't infected. one of the bodies up front slipped and shadoww could see that the person was dead... so he took the person's body armor. always helpful! after looking around he found a shotgun, two assault rifles, and some grenades. he took the shotgun and one of the assault rifles and went back to the woman... "Miss... whats your ---" before shadow could finish zombies from the main concert hall started to find thier way bak into the main lobby. shaddwo quickly grabbed a grenade and though it out into the crowd. twenty down..... hordes more to go sahdow grabbed his new shotgun and started blowing away zombie brains. once he cleared a path to the door he grabbbed the woman and ran out. I NEED TO GET TO THE RADIO STATION! MAYBE I CAN FND SOME MORE SURVIVORS! just as he made it onto the street he heard something on one of the buildings. something he hoped that he never have to see again.... a G Virus zombie...
Draku
[Image: P3umoWY.jpg]

[spider man swings into the city, seeing a large block of text which he quickly dismisses. he spots a zombie in a window and then looks at the street]

HOLY SHIT A TALKING ANIMAL
whitDewiit
dr robtocuck appers wtih twin

[Image: TnvzgES.png]

ah yes, sidperman and shadow...just who I needed for my moon piss laser

cna we defeat

[Image: uovAVHv.png]

him.
Draku
[Image: AAHGjh3.jpg]

TWO CAN PLAY AT THIS GAME, EGG MAN

THERE WILL BE NO PISSING ON THE MOON THIS TIME
whitDewiit
nice try spider man, ,d tiem for my secert weapon!

[Image: UfiW6R1.png]
Draku
YOU FOOL NOW THERE ARE FOUR SPIDER MENS

ITS TIME TO TAKE OUT THAT ZOMBIE

[Image: VO8eG2h.gif]