I did it! Wake Walkers issue one is done!

Cdiplayer
Hey everybody! Its been a while! A lot has happened in the past few months, I got married, went on a honeymoon around Southeast Asia, and finally got back to the USA about a week ago. I came back to some great news, Wake Walkers issue one is finally ready to roll! I am currently planning a six month long social media blitz before launching my Kickstarter to fund a physical print run, about 5 months after that I will be launching the ecomic on Comixology. In the meantime, here's a link to the first 24 pages (out of 32 total). I'm interested to hear what you guys think!
https://imgur.com/a/fmORjGl
[Image: F39GbTB.png?1]
sealelement
how was the wedding bro
100% pure gamer 100%
Cdiplayer
(Apr 12, 2019 at 6:03 AM)sealelement Wrote: how was the wedding bro

The wedding was awesome! I'll probably make a separate thread for it if anyone wants to see pictures.
Yrrzy
im not a huge fan of the way the speech bubbles flow, some pages are hard to read because of it

BUT
It's really cool that you've finished a whole comic! That's an achievement regardless of any flaws my nitpicky brain can find.
Cdiplayer
(Apr 13, 2019 at 9:46 AM)Yrrzy Wrote: im not a huge fan of the way the speech bubbles flow, some pages are hard to read because of it

BUT
It's really cool that you've finished a whole comic! That's an achievement regardless of any flaws my nitpicky brain can find.

Thanks for the input! I definitely agree with you on the speech bubbles. For issue two I'll definitely try to streamline that a bit.