I got a cheeseburger at a chicken restaurant the other day

Best burger of my life. Next time you're at a restaurant that specializes in a particular food I would highly recommend not getting that at all and getting something entirely different. You might be surprised but you will most definitely feel liberated and free.

Post about a time you created your own path in the universe :100:
Draku
which chicken restaurant

also i do this sort of thing a lot, i like trying out how specialized places do different more normal dishes if they're in the back corner of the menu. they tend to be surprisingly good. red lobster for example has some really damn good chicken you'd never expect
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
It was a local joint called Time-Out Chicken in the area, they're notorious for being the best spot in town for chicken but they serve burgers too.

Didn't know about Red Lobster tho; I'll have to try out their chicken next time I go! looking foward to the weird looks ill get !
Vertette
there is an all-you-can-eat chinese restaurant nearby that has the worst fries, they're soft and lack crunch so no thanks
Yrrzy
i never understand the people who go to a chinese restaurant to eat fries
Hearts
A local seafood place near me closed earlier this year, probably because their seafood was mediocre at best, but you know what the best damn thing on the menu was? The personal pizza from the kids' menu. Not even joking it was delicious and just the right size for one person
Mario
Local pizza place in my hometown had HORRIBLE pizza, but everything else they had was phenomenal. Don't understand why they don't rebrand to "everything but the pizza"
Pea
whoever has the misfortune of meeting me irl will have signed a contract to have me force you into a burger restaurant to try their fish n chips.

and also their chipotle sauce for the fries.