Day 6 Investigation: Crash Course, Pizza Party, Lore Snooping, Demon Summoning, Death

Reigen Arataka
Can I check the theater for any recording equipment and if it's been used at all?
"When things go south, it’s ok to run away!"
-Reigen Arataka, Greatest Psychic of the 21st Century.
The Dealer
(Apr 17, 2019 at 3:43 AM)Coffee Wrote: Is there a recording device in the theater

There is, but checking it shows it hasn't been touched.
There have been Dealers before but none so adept at the game as him.
Ryutaros
Horrible grease spill destroys many times folded weapon; lucky survivor dismisses whole event.
Grimm
Am I wearing a Wendigo costume, Dealer?
The Dealer
(Apr 17, 2019 at 4:05 AM)Grimm Wrote: Am I wearing a Wendigo costume, Dealer?

No, you look like a rather special individual though, as usual.
Morgan
Is Ryutaros in Wendy attires
I'll show you a real dance....
Ryutaros
I authorize full searching of anything and everything involving me.
The Dealer
(Apr 17, 2019 at 4:15 AM)Ryutaros Wrote: I authorize full searching of anything and everything involving me.

You all look over his plain body and find he is... rather plain. No costume. No bruises. No dirt. Just pasta stains.
Tsumugi Shirogane
She gave permission on Discord - is Isabelle in a Wendigo outfit?
The Dealer
(Apr 17, 2019 at 4:19 AM)Tsumugi Shirogane Wrote: She gave permission on Discord - is Isabelle in a Wendigo outfit?

No, they are not wearing any wendigo-esque fashion. Honestly these questions are getting old.
King Radical
Hey, are you wearing a wendigo outfit Dealer?

...I'm kidding.
The Dealer
(Apr 17, 2019 at 4:27 AM)King Radical Wrote: Hey, are you wearing a wendigo outfit Dealer?

...I'm kidding.

I wouldn't leave my costume on if I was, that'd be such an easy give away, where's the challenge.
Grimm
Reveal the contents of my bedroom, dealer. Make it quick.
Morgan
Grimm room check please.
Junko
Any footprints and markings in the flour downstairs in the abandoned room or upstairs outside the elevator? What happened to the deer head Grimm was messing with night 1? Is it still around being charred?
The Dealer
(Apr 17, 2019 at 4:45 AM)Grimm Wrote: Reveal the contents of my bedroom, dealer. Make it quick.

(Apr 17, 2019 at 4:45 AM)Coffee Wrote: Grimm room check please.

The only thing in his room is a flag of their emblem, but the bottom of it is sharpened to a deadly point.
The Dealer
(Apr 17, 2019 at 4:46 AM)Junko Wrote: Any footprints and markings in the flour downstairs in the abandoned room or upstairs outside the elevator? What happened to the deer head Grimm was messing with night 1? Is it still around being charred?

There is a pair of footsteps from the elevator spot leading to the archives which fade away. There's a large divet as if something long and billowing walked through going towards the show room from the elevator.
The deer head in the theatre that grimm had? Why, it's missing, not there anymore.
Morgan
So the flag. Is it bloody? Does it compare in the size and makeup to the stake?
The Dealer
(Apr 17, 2019 at 4:53 AM)Coffee Wrote: So the flag. Is it bloody? Does it compare in the size and makeup to the stake?

The flap gole is a bit thicker than the stake, and the wood is different. But the way they were sharpened to a point is similar, albeit possibly by different tools.