Day 6 Investigation: Crash Course, Pizza Party, Lore Snooping, Demon Summoning, Death

Junko
Hey, @MarioPants...
Halo 2
(Apr 15, 2019 at 11:48 PM)Junko Wrote: Hey, @MarioPants...

PUT THE GREEN BOY DOWNYOU MONTSER
The Dealer
(Apr 15, 2019 at 11:27 PM)Coffee Wrote: Is there anything additional I can gleam about Slayer's corpse? I would also like to check the Wendigo out if it's still lying over by the stage.

You look at Slayer's corpse with sharp eyes. An even sharper stake has been thrust through his chest and skewered his heart. It would appear that this stabbing and all of his other injuries were accrued at roughly the same time. However it took considerable force to lodge the stake as deeply as it is. He also has some cuts on his body that seem like he got eviscerated a bit, but these are rather shallow and seem older than the lethal blow.
There have been Dealers before but none so adept at the game as him.
Bill Cipher
IT'S ABOUT TIME THIS GAME REACHED THE LEVEL OF CHAOS I SIGNED UP FOR! AND HERE I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WOULD BORE ME OUT OF MY MIND!

FIRST THINGS FIRST, MY MORNING GOT OFF TO THE USUAL START WHEN I ENTERED THE GRAND HALL AND GOT BEAT UP BY SOME RAM-MASKED GUY WITH A GUN! HE WAS ALSO UTTERING A LONG STRING OF PROFANITIES! MY FANS LOVE ME! I RECIPROCATED THIS UNDYING LOVE BY SPRAYING MY LOVE JUICE (BLEACH) ON THEIR MASK! HE STAGGERED ENOUGH TO LET ME LEAVE TOWARDS THE STAIRS, RUNNING PAST COFFEE CARRYING A LADDER ON THE WAY! A BUNCH OF SERVANTS WERE GOING DOWN THE STAIRS AS I WAS RUSHING THROUGH THE MAIN FOYER! FINALLY, I REACH THE UPSTAIRS HALLWAY WHERE I WAIT FOR MY GUEST! WHILE I'M BIDING MY TIME, YOUR RADJESTY CAME BY TO ASK ME HOW HE SHOULD PREPARE FOR THE BIG EVENT! EVENTUALLY, MY BITTER RIVAL (YOU'RE DUMPED, GRIMM!) HALO 2 COMES ALONG, JUST IN TIME FOR ME TO CHALLENGE HIM TO A QUICKDRAW DUEL! I HAND HIM A TURKEY BASTER FILLED WITH BLEACH, AND HE SAYS THAT IF HE WINS HE GETS TO POKE MY EYE, OR AT LEAST WHAT'S LEFT OF IT! I ASSESS MY OPPONENT AS IF I'M SKINNING HIM WITH MY EYES: HE DOESN'T HAVE A HELMET, BUT THAT TACTICAL VISOR IS SURE TO MAKE THINGS TRICKY! I TELL HIM TO FIRE WHEN I COUNT TO SEVEN, BUT HIS CONCEPT OF TIME MUST HAVE BEEN NONEXISTENT BECAUSE HE DIDN'T EVEN TURN AN INCH WHEN I FIRED AT HIM! SADLY, THE VISOR TOOK IN MOST OF THE BLEACH, BUT WHEN HE FIRED BACK, THE LUMPS AROUND MY EYES PREVENTED HIM FROM HITTING THE SWEET SPOTS! THANK GOODNESS I WAS HORRIBLY BEATEN!

I RUSH DOWNSTAIRS TO THE DINING ROOM, WHERE RYUTAROS IS EATING SOME PASTA AND SOME GUY IN A RAT MASK ENTERS AT THE SAME TIME AS ME! WE ENTER THE KITCHEN, WHERE I GRAB SOME KOOL AID FOR THE RITUAL AND RAT MASK GETS SOME PASTA, AND WE RETURN TO THE FOYER! RAT MASK THEN PROCEEDS TO FORCE SOME PASTA DOWN MY EYE SHAFT! I'M DISAPPOINTED IT WASN'T BLEACH OR LIGHTER FLUID! BRUNO AND SOME SERVANTS SUDDENLY APPEAR TO HELP ME SET UP FOR THE PARTY! WELL, THE MORE THE MERRIER! THIS IS WHERE THINGS TAKE A SUDDEN TURN FOR THE SPECTACULAR: TWO BLOKES IN AN EAGLE AND VULTURE MASK COME IN TO MAKE GUN SHOTS AND TELL EVERYONE TO LEAVE! GREAT, MORE RITUALISTS! MARIOPANTS IS DESPERATELY FIGHTING FOR SURVIVAL WHILE HALO 2'S GOING AT HIM WITH AN ENERGY SWORD! RAT MASK COMES TO HIM WITH A PISS KNIFE, SAYS "NOTHIN PERSONNEL", AND STUFFS SOME PASTA DOWN HIS THROAT! SOME OF THE SERVANTS' FACES START TO MELT! BRUNO AND I ARE SOMEHOW AVOIDING THE BULLETS AS I'M MAKING A KOOL AID PENTAGRAM! SHIT'S CRAZY! IT'S ALL TOO MUCH FOR SOME GUY IN A RACCOON MASK AND HE FLEES DOWNSTAIRS! SOMEONE IN A BEAVER MASK TRIES TO CALM DOWN BY EATING WOOD, BUT HE TOO FLEES FOR UPSTAIRS! RAT MASK MYSTERIOUSLY DISAPPEARED, PROBABLY A VICTIM OF THE HUMAN TRANSMUTATION REQUIRED FOR THIS RITUAL! BUT WAIT, IT GETS EVEN BETTER! THE EARTH ITSELF SEEMS TO TREMBLE AS I THINK TO MYSELF, "YES! MY GOOD OL FRIEND THE KOOL AID MAN IS ARRIVING!" ANY PARTY IS INSTANTLY REVIVED WHEN HE COMES IN! JUST YOU WAIT WHEN THE POOL OF RED BLOOD IN HIS SMILING PITCHER BODY EVENTUALLY OVERFLOWS!

MARIOPANTS RUNS DOWNSTAIRS WITH HIS HELICOPTER, AND EVERYONE ELSE IS IN A FRENZY TRYING TO DECIDE WHAT THEIR FINAL POSITION WOULD BE! AND THEN, AT LONG LAST! I SEE HIS GLASS SURFACE RISING FROM THE DELICIOUS, UNHEALTHY PENTAGRAM! THE PROMISED DAY HAS COME!! A WENDIGO POPS UP IN THE ROOM, FOOLISHLY THINKING HE CAN DELAY THE INEVITABLE, AND BEAVER MASK JUMPS OUT OF THE FUTURE HALL WINDOW AND ATTEMPTS TO JUMP STRIKE HIM WHEN SUDDENLY, AN ECHOING "OH YEAH!" SPREADS THROUGHOUT THE MANSION! WHAT A SWEET SOUND, THE LAST THING MANY PEOPLE HEAR BEFORE THEY'RE DROWNED IN A FLOOD OF POWDERED FRUIT DRINK! YOUR TIME HAS COME, FOOLISH MORTALS! DON'T YOU THINK YOUR EYE-POKING ANTICS WOULD HAVE GONE UNPUNISHED! OH MAN, IF ONLY I BROUGHT MY CAMERA WITH ME! I MANAGE TO SEE THE KOOL AID MAN'S MANIACAL GRIN WHEN I'M RUDELY INTERRUPTED BY A TREMENDOUS EXPLOSION, SENDING A CONCUSSIVE WAVE! I'M KNOCKED INTO BRUNO, AND BEFORE I PASS OUT, I CAN MAKE OUT MY FRUITY FRIEND SINKING BACK INTO THE PENTAGRAM! MY PLANS....ALL FOR NAUGHT...

OH WELL, SALVATION WILL COME SOON ENOUGH!
MarioPants
not stupid
know just pillow
WarioPants
cousin thank you for super suit
LuigiPants
hope help with dying illness
Junko
Come on, Mariopants, I spent a lot of money on your bodypillow brother!
Can I examine the stake?
Isabelle
Hey mariopants is there a mother mariopants? What is the mariopants family like? Do you have any more family members? Are you part of some unholy hivemind hellbent on pissing on the world?
Is there something I can help you with today?
The Dealer
(Apr 16, 2019 at 1:14 AM)Junko Wrote: Come on, Mariopants, I spent a lot of money on your bodypillow brother!
Can I examine the stake?

This will remove it from the body, also what exaclty would you like to exmaine or just in general? Keep in mind that according to some vampire lore removing the stake in their heart will reawaken them from their death-like comatose state, do you still want to?
Isabelle
If we bring the victim back to life can we end the case early?
King Radical
Remove the stake.
Examine the stake of wood closely.
Bill Cipher
FINE, FINE, I’LL TAKE THE STAKE OUT MYSELF!....IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWED BY ME GOUGING HIS EYES OUT WITH IT! I’M SURE HE ATTACKED MY EYE SOMEHOW!
The Dealer
(Apr 16, 2019 at 1:58 AM)King Radical Wrote: Remove the stake.
Examine the stake of wood closely.

You pull the stake out but Slayer is still clearly dead.
It's a bit off. It's not like a piton or some stake that would hold down a tent. Rather it looks makeshift with evidence of being sharpened to a point. You're unsure what it was beforehand though. There's blood on it, and the wood is a bit soft as well as a bit narrow.
King Radical
I'm guessing we're gonna need to find where this came from.

For now. let's compare any pool cues in places like the Game Room or Den, and any missing pieces of wood from the workshop.
Junko
Did the bodies of the servants get eaten at all?
Junko
Hey Dealer, how did your night go? Did you wear a mask? Enjoy some pasta?
The Dealer
(Apr 16, 2019 at 2:04 AM)King Radical Wrote: I'm guessing we're gonna need to find where this came from.

For now. let's compare any pool cues in places like the Game Room or Den, and any missing pieces of wood from the workshop.

None turn up a match. It's shorter than a cue, and the workshop is more planks than anything.

(Apr 16, 2019 at 2:27 AM)Junko Wrote: Did the bodies of the servants get eaten at all?

Nope. They seem very not eaten.

(Apr 16, 2019 at 2:30 AM)Junko Wrote: Hey Dealer, how did your night go? Did you wear a mask? Enjoy some pasta?

I quite enjoyed my night. Watching everything was both a thrill and humorous. I am not subjective to your same incentives and thus I was simply observing from the balcony as per usual. The pasta purveyor didn't offer me anything so that last bit matters not.
Isabelle
Night account time! Luckily tonight i'm (almost) completely innocent!

I began the night by collecting my gun (that nobody ever cared about. shame.) Once i had my gun i headed to the Grand Hall, Coffee was going into the Workshop but he's a good boy so i left him alone.

As soon as i saw Bill however i was filled with firey trangle-based rage and proceeded to beat him into a pulp. I almost got him unconcious (and saved this night!) but he assaulted me with his super soaker of bleach! How mean of him! It bought him enough time to escape my assault, sadly and he headed upstairs. Luckily i was wearing my mask so i could continue on with my night. I saw Coffee leave the workshop with a ladder as i pursued the horrible demon.

Sadly i lost track of the awful triangle once i entered the Main Foyer. I did see a ton of servants, Tsumugi, Slayer and Mariopants in his Zebra mask though!

Since i couldn't find the prime target i decided to fire a couple bullets at the people i could find. Luckily nobody was hurt! I then sulked off to the Trophy Room. After a bit i decided the trophy room was lame and headed to the Game Room.

In the Game Room i ran into Slayer (still alive and well) so we hung out for a while. After a time someone in a Raccoon mask decided to enter and dance around Cool Cat's Corpse. (Respectfully) They leave and soon after Coffee and Junko came through on their way to the Theatre.

After finishing up my pal time with Slayer i headed through the Main Foyer on my way to bed. It looked like festivities weren't quite at full insanity yet.

I heard Francis singing in the Theatre, Rat mask was currently feeding people pasta and i watched Halo 2 enter with angry eyes and an energy sword.

I managed to get downstairs before things got too crazy (i heard a lot of commotion, demonic chanting, explosions and gun shots) and slept moderately peacefully the rest of the night.
Grimm
As I shall be occupied tomorrow, I am unleashing my account upon you all tonight. Be grateful for my presence.

Ah, when I woke, I had an idea. For the barbecue, why not a side of pasta? I went off to the Conservatory, and picked some ingredients, as well as an enthralling black rose, then proceeded down the dumbwaiter to the Kitchen, where I prepared my dish. I am a gracious host, so I set the table for dinner as Ryutaros comes in, and seems hungry. He may have some pasta, I do not mind.

While my pasta cooks, I wander out into the foyer, and see Bruno disappear into the crowd, reappearing elsewhere. Moving stealthily in the shadows seems to be his expertise. I head over to the Games Room, where I see the victim and the dog girl, before leaving back outside, where the Zebra masked man bumps into me, and I meet up with Junko. Offering the pasta and delivering the black rose, she gives me a digital camera! Excellent!

I procure my pasta, and vanish back into the crowd, giving it out as I go. I attempt to do the Ritual, however I sense no body, and abandon the thought. Suddenly, a pair of masked gunmen burst in, and I see Halo 2 attacking Mariopants amid the chaos. We elder beings must protect one another, so I leap in with my knife, and attack Halo 2. He fights me off though, and I run upstairs to escape his attacks.

Up there, Reigen is reading a book in the Library. I pass him, and return to my bedroom.