Day 6 Investigation: Crash Course, Pizza Party, Lore Snooping, Demon Summoning, Death

The Dealer
I must admit, I knew you were all crazy, that's why you were invited. I knew you'd be entertaining too, but tonight even blew out my expectations!
The dealer chuckles in amusement
This was quite a night! In fact, this was such a fantastic game that I'll over look the rampant destruction of the mansion tonight. It'll be quite a feat to top tonight!
And why is that you ask? Well let's look at what seems to have happened.

The entire main foyer is filled with scattered bodies, some dead(?), some unconcious. By now all of the guests are up, so they are not among them. One guest, however, has not gotten up. One wearing a Beaver mask.

It seems our dear friend here could not handle such an exciting party. Au revoir my deer SLAYER , you served a great purpose. But perhaps your hubris was a bit much. I won't miss our conversations. And I'll take that Beaver mask now, you have no use for it.
So there's your victim, or at least the one that matters. Dying many times is a privilege you are all not given. Or perhaps, you are through many games? Heh.

Let's look at the facts, and don't worry, I won't scold anyone tonight.

The main foyer is a catastrophe. The center of the floor is blown open to reveal stone underneath it. There's rubble everywhere, servants lay scattered across the room, debris is littered across the floor, there's bullet holes, a pentagram, scorch marks, blood, broken glass, left over pizza and pasta, Koolaide and even some spilled mountain dew.
The dining room appears to have been the location of a shoot out. Yet at the same time, someone set up a pleasant looking dinner complete with some wine.
The workshop is now out of supplies related to art and sewing.
Someone "added" something to my mansion.
The Thomas Edison display in the History Hall has been repaired.
The Future Hall is missing some more items and its window is busted.
There's bleach in the hallway outside my room.

There were 2 AFKs tonight.

That should do it for the large scale. If you find anything else you'd like to investigate, do let me know. I've got no quips for tonight and my mysticism is only genuine when I'm austere. No one could keep a straight face after what I've seen tonight.

[Image: Y5JuHuw.png]

Spoiler:

[Image: N7QE96r.png]

Spoiler:

[Image: ofGldrU.png]

Spoiler:

Ending time will be roughly 30 hours ending at 9pm PST 4/16 with a possible extension.
(I know this isn't 36 hours, but that would put it like, at 3am.)

Second Floor:
"Adell", @"Coffee", @Bruno Bucciarati, @Francis Shoemaker, @Halo 2, "Two_Finger", "Misery the Inconvenient", @Grimm, "Mii", "Pohatu", @King Radical, @James.

Basement:
@Sebastian Michaelis, @Isabelle, @Tsumugi Shirogane, @Ryutaros, @MarioPants, @Junko, @Bill Cipher, "Rozalin", "Fortnite", "Slayer", @Reigen Arataka, and the final room "Cool Cat"
There have been Dealers before but none so adept at the game as him.
King Radical
[Image: 2iJaMeW.png]

Alright, listen up. I'm willing to look past a lot of things. Blackmail, wendigo attacks, clown muggings...

It's damn hard to look past being shot at, jackal-man. You best get ready for a royal audience, friendo.
Isabelle
This night sounds amazingly interesting and all but first things first.

Let me investigate slayer's body, any wounds? any damage?
Is there something I can help you with today?
Bill Cipher
ANYTHING...OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN THAT PASTA?
Reigen Arataka
Was the pasta fucking drugged?

Also, What sort of stuff was missing from the future hall?
"When things go south, it’s ok to run away!"
-Reigen Arataka, Greatest Psychic of the 21st Century.
Junko
Where is the body?
Grimm
(Apr 15, 2019 at 10:44 PM)Bill Cipher Wrote: ANYTHING...OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN THAT PASTA?
(Apr 15, 2019 at 10:46 PM)Reigen Arataka Wrote: Was the pasta fucking drugged?

Of course not, it was simply regular pasta, made with ingredients from the Conservatory and the Kitchen. Do you take me for a monster?
King Radical
(Apr 15, 2019 at 10:48 PM)Grimm Wrote: Of course not, it was simply regular pasta, made with ingredients from the Conservatory and the Kitchen. Do you take me for a monster?

Looked in the mirror recently?

...Wait, right, the whole vampire thing.
Reigen Arataka
Check what was used in the Conservatory this night
King Radical
Investigate the ritual's pentagram.
MarioPants
thank you for saving with pasta
LuigiPants
trust super suit to pizza man
he bring to dying cousin
The Dealer
(Apr 15, 2019 at 10:36 PM)Isabelle Wrote: This night sounds amazingly interesting and all but first things first.

Let me investigate slayer's body, any wounds? any damage?

Yes in fact, he's got various cuts, abrasions and bruises. But perhaps what you really care about is the stake through his heart.

(Apr 15, 2019 at 10:48 PM)Grimm Wrote:
(Apr 15, 2019 at 10:44 PM)Bill Cipher Wrote: ANYTHING...OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN THAT PASTA?
(Apr 15, 2019 at 10:46 PM)Reigen Arataka Wrote: Was the pasta fucking drugged?

Of course not, it was simply regular pasta, made with ingredients from the Conservatory and the Kitchen. Do you take me for a monster?

The pasta is Grimm's possession so you would need his permission.
Do you even know what is in the future hall?

(Apr 15, 2019 at 10:57 PM)Reigen Arataka Wrote: Check what was used in the Conservatory this night

I'm surprised you have the ability to look into the past like this! I don't recall you taking inventory ever. But you do note that while there is plenty of weed, poisonous plants, and mushrooms missing, a singular black rose is missing. It was one of a kind.

(Apr 15, 2019 at 10:58 PM)King Radical Wrote: Investigate the ritual's pentagram.

The pentagram is made mostly out of Koolaide with some blood in the middle. There's a bit of mtn dew mixed in it, but it seems like this was due to the mess made and not directly added.
Grimm
I consent to allowing them to examine the bowl of pasta I possess. It should clear up the concerns.
The Dealer
(Apr 15, 2019 at 11:06 PM)Grimm Wrote: I consent to allowing them to examine the bowl of pasta I possess. It should clear up the concerns.

It's pasta alright. And unlike his cakes, it tastes alright.
Reigen Arataka
Are there any notes in the Conservatory about this black rose?
Isabelle
May i check the area around the body? any blood that could be his or signs that he could've been moved?
Is there something I can help you with today?
The Dealer
(Apr 15, 2019 at 11:08 PM)Reigen Arataka Wrote: Are there any notes in the Conservatory about this black rose?

Only that colored roses aren't as common as people think, and the natural black rose is incredibly rare and difficult to raise. So it's just, you know, valuable.

(Apr 15, 2019 at 11:10 PM)Isabelle Wrote: May i check the area around the body? any blood that could be his or signs that he could've been moved?

Well the area is the main foyer which is in total shambles. Their body was clearly thrown by the commotion, but their wound has only bled out where they are lying currently.
Halo 2
I was on the hunt for mariopants. Bill interrupted me and I wasn't able to pay him back for his transgression, but I continued on and eventually found Mariopants. Unfortunately, pasta. But it was decent pasta so eh, can't complain.
Morgan
Is there anything additional I can gleam about Slayer's corpse? I would also like to check the Wendigo out if it's still lying over by the stage.
I'll show you a real dance....