The Dealer
Put your votes in bold and let's see if you find our wannabe vampire slayer.
There have been Dealers before but none so adept at the game as him.
Halo 2
This one's easy. It's Bill.
Grimm
Regrettably, I am afraid that as the last man standing after the explosion, the blame falls on Coffee.
Morgan
reigen
I'll show you a real dance....
King Radical
Let's turn the heat up a bit.

Reigen.
Reigen Arataka
Voting Coffee
"When things go south, it’s ok to run away!"
-Reigen Arataka, Greatest Psychic of the 21st Century.
King Radical
Unvote..
Morgan
Unvoting for now.
Reigen Arataka
I'll also unvote
Grimm
I suppose I shall unvote
Ryutaros
Vote: Isabelle
Grimm
My apologies, Ryutaros, but your time has come.
Reigen Arataka
I'm voting for Grimm
Seemed to have the highest possibility to do it
Tsumugi Shirogane
Grimm

Of the three suspects - Him, Isabelle, and Ryutaros - I think it points towards him the most. He claimed to have gone to bed quite a bit before the wendigo showed up, but his room is on the second floor (whereas the other two are in the basement, just to note), and it appears the wendigo took the secret elevator down to the basement to later go up and perform the kill. Seems entirely possible to me that his going to bed is a cover up.
Morgan
Grimmy Bimmy
Junko
Grimm
The Dealer
closed
The Dealer
Well well well, that was one exciting ride. Almost as memorable as the night itself. Had it not been for his own graciousness in giving the detectives one more hour he surely would have gotten away. Grimm is indeed GUILTY. Despite his expert lying and masterful deception across various nights, a long and arduous process of elimination left him as the "most suspicious". Honestly I lost track of how many time you asked "who had the ram mask" or "why is XXX not suspicious" for the umpteenth time. But you know what? You all did it. This is your victory. Let us hope you do not regret it...

As for Grimm, I could burn them in their own honor. But that is much too simple. Instead, they did the absolute best, and for that I give them respect. But sometimes your best is not good enough. So you may take your coat, and I'll take that Rat mask with your DEVIL card, and you may see yourself out. Be careful to not let the sun roast you alive. Hah.

Grimm takes their flag, and holds it over their shoulder as they turn in their mask and card. They don't seem sad, nor regretful. Rather, as if they now have a greater purpose elsewhere. As they walk out the door, their flag flaps in nonexistent wind and appears as if to be a blazing trail of glory in their wake. As the doors close behind them, they give one last look behind them, scanning over the entire crowd, a burning animosity for someone... someone he may never know.
There have been Dealers before but none so adept at the game as him.
Junko
@MarioPants did you want to trade for a gun?