The Dealer
Another round for the players. You've all done well to get this far, or are you just lucky? Whichever it is, it's time to step up your game. Heroes are made and glory is earned. Who of you have what it takes to transcend from frail mortality to legend? Time is running out and some of you are getting left behind. But there is still a little push needed. So let's try something new. If you do not attempt tonight you will suffer sporadic amnesia. Namely, you will forget pieces of your account. Think you can afford the abyssal unknown or will you take strides to surmount your fellow guests? But about that extra push, I think I have one in mind. If I am dissatisfied with your "attempt", I will be adding onto your Forbidden Action. I've played nice up till now, but the end game is nigh, and only those who are ready will prevail.

Now. How will tonight go, I wonder?

There's an ominous and forbodeing feel in the mansion tonight.

[Image: Y5JuHuw.png]

Spoiler:

[Image: N7QE96r.png]

Spoiler:

[Image: ofGldrU.png]

Spoiler:

Because I work till sun, you have until then, because why not? No extensions, if you procrastinate and miss it you will take BOTH penalties. And if it's your 2nd afk, you're out. I don't allow squatters.

Second Floor:
"Adell", @"Coffee", @Bruno Bucciarati, @Francis Shoemaker, @Halo 2, "Two_Finger", "Misery the Inconvenient", "Grimm", "Mii", "Pohatu", @King Radical, @James.

Basement:
@Sebastian Michaelis, @Isabelle, @Tsumugi Shirogane, @Ryutaros, @MarioPants, @Junko, @Bill Cipher, "Rozalin", "Fortnite", "Slayer", @Reigen Arataka, and the final room "Cool Cat"
There have been Dealers before but none so adept at the game as him.