Arin Hanson is a fraud
Dear people of Minus World.

As most of you may already know, it is a pleasure for me to announce my new career as the host of not just a new channel, but the new... new.

Indeed. Because none of our Joy-Cons™ agreed with the idea of having me in charge, I'm starting from the scratch, and for that, I will need many people to help out and get -me- ideas to become filthy rich with -your- money.

That's right! You will gain nothing, but with the money earned, we will become legends in Youtube history. You'll get exposure.

As you can see, Suzy asked for a divorce and took the kids, but I'm honestly over it! Because once g is done and well done, cooked like a raw steak that's been heating itself on a freezer, I'm going to pay for the divorce!

...however, you may be wondering, 'What do we do?'

Your job will be to create your own Youtube channel. Day after day, new tasks will be made for you to perform, and you'll have to fill them out with your HEART, with PASSION, until the perfect channel is made. I will be judging you, so you can write whatever the fuck you want for me to decline! Isn't THAT fun huh Dan? Oh yeah, Dan's not here, ISN'T HE? THAT'S RIGHT, JON'S BETTER ISN'T HE? YEAH FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU!

Anyway, my children, my step-brother Arin... I mean, Not Arin... will be taking records at the end of each day. He... he will judge them too, okay? Pay some... pay some fucking attention.

WHY DID YOU TAKE THE CHILDREN SUZY? GOD, I'M LITERALLY WRITING THIS IN THE TOILET I HAVE A MEETING TOMORROW I SAID I WOULDN'T GO BACK TO BEING AN ARTIST GEE WHEEZE LOUISE!

no BUT FOR REAL GUYS, BEFORE I END IT...

Better... fucking explanation or some shit is BASICALLY... uh... DAN?!

fucking... BASICALLY...

I MAKE YOU A QUESTION... YOU FILL IT OUT WITH WHATEVER HTE SHIT YOu ANSWER... AND THEN MY STEP-BROTHER NOT ARIN DOES SOME SHIT WITH THAT INFO.

THAT INFO WILL BE SHOWN IN THE COMMENTS. DON'T WORRY.

SO IT'S BASICALLY BUILD YOUR OWN YOTUUBE CHNENEL BUT I BUILD IT, BITCH. ME.

oh i'm sorry i shouldn't be so rude. Not Arin builds it.

Always remember: g is telling you to fuck off.

Have a g day.
[Image: ozRVKI2.png]
sealelement
im ready for g. i will have the most g day
100% pure gamer 100%
John Wick
H-hello... guys... welcome to chili's I'll be taking your order I...

please help.
[Image: ks2xoKC.gif?noredirect]