Rapidkirby3k
[Image: rQsrPZX.png]
I remember this obscure game during the SEGA Channel era as a child. Regretfully so. Stop.

Speaking of that, I once created this parody at another forum I used to go to many years ago:
[Image: 4CTEC0I.png]
Sounds obvious, right? Ultra Cool
[Image: 45Yrb9j.png]
kaZaam
hohly shish he posted out the music bread
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
T-man
I hope it happens more often!
T-man
[Image: xbox_76.jpg]
and i dont remember dick about it
kaZaam
i rememb there were these enemies that were like these fat bouncing shrek head things but yea thats it
T-man
it had some neat music too

kaZaam
yea that first one's been stuck in my head foreveer eben though i dont remember the game atall
DrTapeworm
not only does awesome possum look like bubsy's ass, but the expression on his face comes across less as "totally radical 90s attitude" and more "ominous and threatening" like now i'm worried that in seven days, awesome possum is going to sneak into my house at night and kick my butt too
[Image: dinogunz.png]
kaZaam
tbh id let awesome possum kick my butt
Rapidkirby3k
(Sep 10, 2016 at 7:52 PM)DrTapeworm Wrote: not only does awesome possum look like bubsy's ass, but the expression on his face comes across less as "totally radical 90s attitude" and more "ominous and threatening" like now i'm worried that in seven days, awesome possum is going to sneak into my house at night and kick my butt too

Great, now I have this one random, silly idea that contains "Stop polluting, bitch!" to draw once again. Don't worry, it has absolutely nothing to do with your night terrors. But still, I don't blame you.

(Sep 10, 2016 at 7:56 PM)Kazaam Wrote: tbh id let awesome possum kick my butt

Is that some kind of weird fetish? Oh God No
kaZaam
how have you not heard of possdom?
Rapidkirby3k
(Sep 11, 2016 at 12:54 AM)Kazaam Wrote: how have you not heard of possdom?

I've heard of many things. Wink
Nightwheel
Adventures with Chickens

[Image: dS802jX.jpg]

[Image: 3FFruBM.jpg]

[Image: cAWe53G.jpg]

[Image: YbhBvuP.jpg]

Got my copy of the game from eGames's Christian Games compilation disc.
GRIMglamfire
i played fire emblem birthright purely because i could turn the game into an oreimo fantasy and marry my sister
Cam
(Sep 8, 2016 at 11:34 PM)Kazaam Wrote: i got a pajama sam game in a cereal box once. it was abt some weird food world n finding boxtops n shit. i think it was cool

I had that game, that was Pajama Sam 3. I remember playing a demo of it on a demo disc I got with a Sesame Street game I played on my dad's old Windows 98 computer. I used to play the demo for that and Spy Fox. I couldn't read yet tho, like I was really fucking little, hence why I was playing a Sesame Street game in the first place, and so I begged my dad to take me to Toys R Us and then I asked one of the employee dudes there if they had a computer game called "healthy boy" based on the opening voice line in the demo where Pajama Sam is locked in jail and a giant candy bar calls him healthy boy. I ended up finding the game there tho.

Healthy Boy is such a fucking stupid title.
[Image: fad.gif]
DrTapeworm
[Image: Magical_Mirror.jpg]
i don't remember anything from this game except a terrifying giant rubber duck which may or may not have been a fever dream
[Image: dinogunz.png]
kaZaam
(Sep 12, 2016 at 10:38 PM)DrTapeworm Wrote: [Image: Magical_Mirror.jpg]
i don't remember anything from this game except a terrifying giant rubber duck which may or may not have been a fever dream
i played that once at some bestbuy somewhere back when they had those crts hanging from the ceiling w whatever game they were sampling. not sure why it was worth showcasing
(Sep 12, 2016 at 10:31 PM)Cam Wrote: Healthy Boy is such a fucking stupid title.
LOL no it's better

and i rememb that candybar guy! didn't he make a pun about fudge or something? ohyeah and the broccoligirl was there too huh
CHESHIRE ☯
(Sep 8, 2016 at 8:00 AM)Kazaam Wrote: [Image: Fur_Fighters_Coverart.png]it was p fucken gr8 but my dreamcast hasnt worked in like a decade so idk. tried to recreate kb+mouse controls on the controller in a way that weirdly worked
Still have a working copy of Fur Fighters, talk about memories. Also, Jersey Devil was a sleeper classic.

Here's some of the games I've got from my *cough ahem* Rich Histoire of Video Gaming Prestige. Honestly, these are some of my favorite games I own too.

Tecmo's attempt at a puzzle game to rival Puyo Pop for PSX

The greatest console Shmup of all time, designed by a company known for RPGs for the PSX

An infamous Capcom Game that EVERYONE knows about, but only a handful of people actually own, let alone have beaten. PS3 version was even less popular than 3DS

A rare arcade variant of Guilty Gear XX that included all of the characters from #R and ^C0RE, but used the original GGX and had entirely different stage variations. Released only on Japanese PS2 in limited quanitity.

Another game that has general infamy, but few people had played or even seen until the remaster came out for PSVita. The PS2 version is an antique among rhythm games, but also one of the originals in this format.

I've got more, but I'll save for the next post.
Rapidkirby3k
Einhander has a wonderful electronic OST, I must admit. Cool
kaZaam
speakign of awsome as darn ps1 puzzle games not enough ppl appreciate