kuken
[Image: 250px-Cubivorebox.jpg]

Heres a good old classic game, it reinforces traditional values like vore :V
geno7
(Sep 12, 2016 at 10:38 PM)DrTapeworm Wrote: [Image: Magical_Mirror.jpg]
i don't remember anything from this game except a terrifying giant rubber duck which may or may not have been a fever dream

holy shit this game was my childhood, i loved it as a kid and i'd play it with my uncle all the time. i remember really liking how it was like this game taking place in this big mysterious house and the general atmosphere of it

of course i later played it again recently and its a shitty point and click adventure game with shitty minigames thrown around here and there but i dunno i still really like that feeling it gave me as a kid. maybe i should make a game that captures that feeling

also has anyone else played The Outfoxies

its this rad platformer fighting game that almost feels like kind of a precursor to smash bros.? it has really cool levels with a lotta elements you can interact with and you can pick up shit scattered around them like bazookas and grenades and even like, hot soup and bowls of fruit
[Image: fsMwICg.gif]
DrTapeworm
oh man i just remembered one
[Image: 344px-Amazing_Island.jpg]
i think i have at least two memory cards entirely dedicated to this game. it was basically just minigames though and a weird gba link pokemon ripoff but it was fun when i was a kid
[Image: dinogunz.png]
AWFADragNaut
[Image: Rugrats_Royal_Ransom.jpg]

Haven't played this game in i'd say close to 13 years now and I had the GC version. I remember this was an amazing game but you know what nostalgia and memories can be like... kinda scared to play it again actually, because I know i'm just going to spot flaw after flaw after flaw, and then it won't be the same game I remember.
T-man
(Sep 13, 2016 at 11:54 PM)AWFADragNaut Wrote: [Image: Rugrats_Royal_Ransom.jpg]

Haven't played this game in i'd say close to 13 years now and I had the GC version. I remember this was an amazing game but you know what nostalgia and memories can be like... kinda scared to play it again actually, because I know i'm just going to spot flaw after flaw after flaw, and then it won't be the same game I remember.

Back in the day a buddy and I made a habit of buying cheap used GameCube games with the cash we could scrounge up, I always looked at this in the store but never pulled the trigger.
geno7
(Sep 13, 2016 at 11:15 PM)DrTapeworm Wrote: oh man i just remembered one
i think i have at least two memory cards entirely dedicated to this game. it was basically just minigames though and a weird gba link pokemon ripoff but it was fun when i was a kid

i remember how much this got advertised when i was little. i rented the game and thought the minigames were way too hard
[Image: fsMwICg.gif]
T-man
[Image: 66618_front.jpg]

[Image: pmw3ds002.jpg]
kaZaam
speakan of which[Image: 256px-Pacnrollbox.jpg]was actually p cool
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Elyk
(Sep 13, 2016 at 11:15 PM)DrTapeworm Wrote: oh man i just remembered one

I had this but I hated it because I could never beat the first set of minigames. There was a button mashing one or something where you had to charge up enough power to fly off a ramp over water. I was just unable to do it right and I tried for like three hours.
DrTapeworm
yeah that one sucks. there's even a harder version later on and another button masher where you have to run across a beach collecting gems.

i also remember a secret that turned all the important objects in the minigames into pigs complete with appropriate sfx and it was pretty great
[Image: dinogunz.png]