Ryutaros
Let them examine my teeth that I bare.
Ryutaros
let them check my room
Reigen Arataka
Gonna check Ryutaros' fangs and room
"When things go south, it’s ok to run away!"
-Reigen Arataka, Greatest Psychic of the 21st Century.
The Dealer
(May 2, 2019 at 3:37 AM)Ryutaros Wrote: Let them examine my teeth that I bare.

Regular teeth. Nothing odd about them and certainly no way to suck blood or anything scary like killing.
The Dealer
(May 2, 2019 at 3:37 AM)Reigen Arataka Wrote: Gonna check Ryutaros' fangs and room

Fangs were checked, so his room.
He's got some materials for writing newspapers in here but no other items aside from a small pill that smells like peaches. There are some scratch marks by his door that would suggest someone leapt out suddenly or something similar.
There have been Dealers before but none so adept at the game as him.
Reigen Arataka
Look at the scratch marks more closely. Do they suggest someone leapt out of the room or into the room?
"When things go south, it’s ok to run away!"
-Reigen Arataka, Greatest Psychic of the 21st Century.
The Dealer
(May 2, 2019 at 3:44 AM)Reigen Arataka Wrote: Look at the scratch marks more closely. Do they suggest someone leapt out of the room or into the room?

You'd need a sharp eye to be sure, as they aren't very prominent, but you are fairly sure they suggest someone or something wasn't moving and then leapt into action, one way or another.
Morgan
I'll take a close look at the scratches on Ryu's door.
I'll show you a real dance....
pizza delivery man
I drive over the George Washington Bridge, rain beating down on my 1995 Honda Civic. My old and weathered windshield wipers struggle to keep my vision clear. A sign over the highway points the way to Brooklyn, just a few more miles. I drive down the exit ramp and enter the city.

I make my way through the city's traffic and finally arrive at the Brooklyn Hospital Center. I park my car in the lot across the street and climb out into the heavy rain. I make my way around to the trunk and retrieve both the Mjolnir Powered Assault Armor and an umbrella. The handful of seconds I spent in the rain has already soaked through my red Pizza Hut polo, so the umbrella is more to protect the armor than myself. I lug the heavy suit across the street and enter the hospital doors.
The Dealer
(May 2, 2019 at 3:50 AM)Coffee Wrote: I'll take a close look at the scratches on Ryu's door.

Your eagle eyes are certain that these marks indicate that someone was skulking by the door, then suddenly leapt out. Looking again at the crime scene, the bruises and struggle confirm this claim of where they jumped to.
pizza delivery man
I step a large lobby. A receptionist stands up in shock when she sees me with the Mjolnir Powered Assault Armor. I walk over to the desk.

"H-How can I help you, sir?" she asks, flustered.

"I am looking for somebody."

"Who?"

"The thing is, I don't know. He has two cousins. They are both small men."

"Well we have a lot of people here like that."

I scratch my beard. "Do you think somebody could show me around? I think I might know him when I see him. "

She calls over a security guard and whispers something into his ear. He beckons me to follow.
The Dealer
(May 2, 2019 at 4:15 AM)pizza delivery man Wrote: I step a large lobby. A receptionist stands up in shock when she sees me with the Mjolnir Powered Assault Armor. I walk over to the desk.

"H-How can I help you, sir?" she asks, flustered.

"I am looking for somebody."

"Who?"

"The thing is, I don't know. He has two cousins. They are both small men."

"Well we have a lot of people here like that."

I scratch my beard. "Do you think somebody could show me around? I think I might know him when I see him. "

She calls over a security guard and whispers something into his ear. He beckons me to follow.

Get out of my investigation! You have no invitation.
Bruno Bucciarati
@MarioPants @LuigiPants @WarioPants @pizza delivery man
Is there a collective brain cell between the four of you that can elucidate us to the actions of the invisible man?
Bruno Bucciarati
(May 1, 2019 at 9:20 PM)The Dealer Wrote: Bruno woke everyone up when Coffee arrived. Ryutaros left the kitchen and went down stairs. Halo 2 was chasing Bill around. The king was degraded to a lowly peon. Someone left their axe in my walls. And there was a peppering of other people here and there too, going everywhich way, like Isabelle and Slayer, the former of who has quite the lungs for singing by the way.

If there's anything specific to ask, then you should.
Does Ryutaro head down the stairs before Halo 2 and Bill?
Morgan
Ryutaros submitted for a bodycheck. Does he have any grease on his shoes?
I'll show you a real dance....
The Dealer
(May 2, 2019 at 5:00 AM)Bruno Bucciarati Wrote:
(May 1, 2019 at 9:20 PM)The Dealer Wrote: Bruno woke everyone up when Coffee arrived. Ryutaros left the kitchen and went down stairs. Halo 2 was chasing Bill around. The king was degraded to a lowly peon. Someone left their axe in my walls. And there was a peppering of other people here and there too, going everywhich way, like Isabelle and Slayer, the former of who has quite the lungs for singing by the way.

If there's anything specific to ask, then you should.
Does Ryutaro head down the stairs before Halo 2 and Bill?

Ryutaros heads down a decent bit before The shape dashes down with the Spartan behind him.
The Dealer
(May 2, 2019 at 5:01 AM)Coffee Wrote: Ryutaros submitted for a bodycheck. Does he have any grease on his shoes?

No grease on his shoes.
Bruno Bucciarati
Well, I'll make one token attempt, assuming Halo 2 and invisible greasy men don't suddenly wake up to turn this case around.
Is there any signs of Ryutaros' "attempt" on my person? Any sort of bodily harm? Especially with this odd headache I have.
The Dealer
(May 2, 2019 at 6:07 AM)Bruno Bucciarati Wrote: Well, I'll make one token attempt, assuming Halo 2 and invisible greasy men don't suddenly wake up to turn this case around.
Is there any signs of Ryutaros' "attempt" on my person? Any sort of bodily harm? Especially with this odd headache I have.

You've got the knock to your noggin that knocked you out, and soem scuffs from the dining room fiasco. But no bite marks or grip marks on you anywhere. That headache is likely just a concussion.