Junko
@MarioPants I'm sorry, I lost your brother after the elevator crash. I think he's been kidnapped for real this time.
Halo 2
THE PRINCESS IS IN ANOTHER CASTLE
King Radical
Damn, I liked Bill. He was the only one left around here who wasn't square. ...Because he was a triangle.

But enough about his gruesome murder, let's focus on the real crime of the night; I was robbed.

So, I was in the trash compactor room, doing royalty things. Headed on out, heading upstairs. Skated past the dog, narrowly avoided something that was invisible, did a sick grind up the stairs- wham, out cold. Something hit me on the head. I wake up with our resident medium trying to wake me up. I check my pockets - and I'm missing two pretty important objects. I'm hoping our psycho- I mean, psychic can help in identifying who played me for the fool.

After that, I hung around with Reigen for a bit, before peacing out.

Inspect the wound on my own head.
Inspect the kitchen for missing grease/butter/oil/fat.
Inspect the dumbwaiter shaft.
The Dealer
(May 1, 2019 at 2:26 AM)King Radical Wrote: Inspect the wound on my own head.
Inspect the kitchen for missing grease/butter/oil/fat.
Inspect the dumbwaiter shaft.

The wound seems like your standard concussion from something hard, albeit strangely shaped.
There is no missing grease, butter, or fat missing. Some oil is missing, however it's found in the kitchen, already burned many nights ago.
The dumbwaiter seems fine, but it looks like it got a lot of use tonight. It's currently on the 2f.
There have been Dealers before but none so adept at the game as him.
Junko
Any flour near the body?
Morgan
Don't like seafood? I'm sure we have GROUND beef somewhere!

I think I was the first awake tonight. I jump up and grab my lamp and head for the Workshop. On the way through there, I run into Bruno, who is awake, (and lightly slapping others awake) Bill, Junko, and Halo 2, who are all asleep. In the Grand Hall, I see someone invisible. Probably Mariopants, so I don't bother him. Down in the Workshop, I get a ladder and begin to wait for my compatriots. Isabelle shows up wearing simply the most FAB-U-LOUS outfit, and we start to wait for Junko, our third of our three musketeers. Bruno shows up and says he wants in on whatever it is we're doing, and we don't really have a mind to stop him. We wait, Junko isn't showing. Isabelle goes to look for her, comes back later and says Junko won't be coming. I guess something went wrong, so we head off to...!

I'll skip this part.

So we're in the vault, on an escapade of outrageous proportions. Nothing of note, god damn it. So I think I was the last to leave, I was conducting a very thorough search. I leave, a bit irritated, and I see the shimmering form of presumably Mariopants out near the hallway. I've still got no business with him so whatever. The ??? is looking more vandalized and defaced than before, and the stairs are covered in grease or something. It looks like someone slipped and wheels went through it at some point. But anyways, I'm off to the game room, and on the way there I can hear singing all the way from the Grand Hall, coming from the Game Room. I mean, I think it was singing, it sounded a little weird, like they were drunk. In here I see Bruno heading for the Dining Room, with Reigan following quite inquisitively. I go to the trophy room to get the first piece of my kill attempt, the Arctic Suit.

It's gone. I forgot someone wore it, for an attempt no less. So that's out the window now, so I go to the Game Room, passing through the Theater. Slayer's body is quite lovingly set up on the couch. Isabelle is here, too, wasted out of her mind and clearly the source of the singing from earlier. She's also got a gun pointed at her chest. Before I can go and take the gun from her, I hear a distinctive click, clearly coming from the gun. It wasn't loaded, and Isabelle said something like "Isabelle 'shwins' again!!" before blacking the fuck out. I was just here for a pool cue. Back out in the Main Foyer, Reigan is dragging some big ass book up the stairs. Bruno comes out of the Dining Room exhausted and cautious. I go into the Trash Compactor for a bit of rummaging in the garbage pile. I cut myself on some really sharp knife in there and didn't notice. I hope I didn't get an infection. I did find an old box that looks like it was supposed to contain playing cards, and it looks like it was thrown in here before our party here at the mansion. I figure "Hey, it's something" so I take it with me. I go back to the Workshop and Junko is standing there looking a little rattled. I let her know we had to leave without her. She sighs and leaves, so I try and sharpen my pool cue for my attempt, Reigan shows up as I leave, and I figure I don't have a disguise so I should just abandon the plan. I go upstairs and back to bed.
I'll show you a real dance....
Francis Shoemaker
[s][So first thing I did was kill that son of a bitch bill/s]
First thing I saw was Ryu going downstairs as I left the game room and went downstairs myself.
Bruno was knocked out (what a shitty gangster I can't believe a made man got taken out) at the bottom of the stairs
somebody blew the fucking elevator up
Then I spotted that rat Junko and blew up her stuff with my laser vision
I then realize how much I hate the idea of a monarchy where the king isn't backed by god.
So I find that heathen King Radical and peg him in the back of the head and steal some of his shit (that will teach him to be the false monarch)
I head upstairs where I narrowly avoid getting killed by an axe (rude tbh)
then i went to bed
I was awoken in the middle of the night when the man in the polar mask climbed into bed with me
but whatevs I don't judge so I went back to sleep!
Isabelle
The time everyone has been waiting for, Isabelle's drunken gay heist the musicial!

Also known as my account!

I began my night by collecting my Gay Pride Outfit from Tsumugi's room. I promptly left her room, saw something floating and returned to mine.

When i left my room again the floating had decided to begin rubbing pizza all over the stairs. I also watched Bruno wipe out on the greasy pizza stairs like a loser.

I entered the Workshop to wait for my gang of capable heisters and ended up with Coffee and Bruno instead. Since i specifically requested for Junko to accompany me i headed out into the Grand Hall to look for her.

Instead i saw King Radical skating out of his bedr- i mean the Trash Compactor. He seemed like he had somewhere to be.

I checked the Archives for my lost Gold Digger and found her in the Abandoned Room clearly knocked out with nothing but her clothes.

Since Junko was out cold we began our heist which i will gloss over completely.

Once we were finished i entered the Grand Hall to see a Raccoon Mask enter and head into the Trash Compactor and a Polar Bear Mask shining a laser pointer around.

I headed to the Hallway, saw an entire dead Bill complete with energy sword, dropped the spoils of my effort off in my room and re-entered the Grand Hall

The Raccoon mask was now headed towards me and the Polar bear was waving their laser pointer more frantically. I headed upstairs to begin my True Party.

Reigen and King Radical were hanging out in the Main Foyer. I grabbed Slayer's body and headed into the Game Room.

To skim over the grand party i got absolutely wasted, danced around, made an attempt on my own life and sung the entirety of Bohemian Rhapsody. It was delightful and sadly only Slayer and i got to enjoy it.

My night ended when the alcohol caused me to pass out and see the most delightful vision of a very Good Boy.
Is there something I can help you with today?
The Dealer
(May 1, 2019 at 4:47 AM)Junko Wrote: Any flour near the body?

no flour
Junko
Any greasy footprints around the body? Bill's or anyone else's?
The Dealer
(May 1, 2019 at 7:15 AM)Junko Wrote: Any greasy footprints around the body? Bill's or anyone else's?

It would appear that there are two sets of greasy foot prints around the body, one matches perfectly with Bill, having ended where he's dead, the other matches with Halo 2's account as it walks up, then walks away without any show of a struggle of sliding around.
Tsumugi Shirogane
Oh Bill, you were...interesting.

I'm just plain ashamed of myself because I gave into the motive last night...fortunately for me, my attempt failed, so I can say everything.

Right as I was getting up, ISABELLE came in my room. With a military rifle. Nonetheless, she waited patiently as I made her the gay pride outfit I promised her, complete with Really Cool Hat. I handed it to her, and she put it on. With an adorable thank you, she left, and I put on my RACCOON MASK and grabbed some weed as I started to leave the basement. On my way up, I saw THE INVISIBLE MAN rubbing himself with pizza on the bottom of the stairs, and I also passed by BRUNO. Also, just to note, I had my raccoon mask on all night.

Upon reaching the first floor, I passed by RYUTAROS, who went downstairs. I myself went into the dining room and kitchen to began my plan. As soon as I opened the kitchen, though, BILL ran out, panicking. As I watched him run for his life, I was bumped into by HALO 2, who swore at me before immediately running after Bill with a sword. After processing this, I carried on with my plans, leaving with two knives. I went into the foyer and upstairs, noticing FRANCIS leave the game room.

Upstairs, I passed by OWL MASK, who entered the balcony while carrying a large axe. Not wanting to mess with them, I went through the museum and into the history hall , not seeing anything along the way. Here, I went over to the secret elevator, noticing that it was in use right at that moment. That was was I needed for my plan, so I knife'd the pulley, crashing the elevator to the ground. Luckily for me, the elevator was far enough down for the fall to not kill the person inside, but it definitely knocked them out.

I continued to tour the floor, taking some time to grab some more weed in the conservatory...just in case. Passing through the library and the den, I saw HALO 2 head toward the museum , and SOMEONE dash up the stairs. I wasn't able to recognize them before a huge axe suddenly swung down to attempt to rip their head off! They were able to dodge and run past me into the den, without me seeing their face, and OWL MASK immediately fled into the museum after. Startled, I just steadied myself and went back downstairs, spotting REIGAN hiding before making his way down as well.

Back on the first floor, Reigan went over to KING RADICAL, who was passed out on the ground. As for me, the axe fiasco I had just seen just...plainly broke me. I banged on the door and screamed to be let out, to no avail. Once I gave up, I noticed that Reigan had woken up the king, and they had begun talking. As I went downstairs, I think something was dancing around in the grand hall, but I didn't pay attention to that as I went to check on the elevator. As it turns out, JUNKO was the unfortunate soul I had knocked out. She did indeed survive the fall otherwise, though I noted that she had no items on her. That didn't have anything to do with me, so I ignored it and beat on the elevator a little more for fun and good measure before leaving.

Back in the grand hall, POLAR BEAR MASK was shining a laser pointer around, and I passed by ISABELLE, who had just left the workshop. I went into the trash compactor to throw my extra knife. It did nothing, as there was nothing going on, and it should still be in there. Shrugging, I turned right back around, with Polar Bear and Isabelle still hanging around. I went towards my room...and found BILL dead right outside his door, his corpse exactly as we found it this morning. I also confirmed that the sword in his eye was indeed Halo 2's. I felt bad for him, but there was nothing I could do, and I didn't want to end up like him, so I quickly went in my room for the night.
Junko
Iwanna check Francis' shoes for grease he gave ok in discord
The Dealer
(May 1, 2019 at 5:16 PM)Junko Wrote: Iwanna check Francis' shoes for grease he gave ok in discord

He's got some very well crafted hand made shoes. Exactly what you'd expect from a Shoemaker! His shoes are quite pristine too.
Reigen Arataka
Alright, so I woke up in the library, since that's where I was knocked out in last night. I grabbed a book so I can read later and made my way to the balcony. I notice someone with an owl mask there as well. They had a battle axe on hand. Weird and scary, but I ignore it nonetheless, since they didn't seem hostile to me at the moment. I was waiting there for a bit to meet up with someone. I see Halo 2 pass by, and I hear a loud sound, like a crack, off the balcony, and I see our dear Majesty sprawled out cold by the stairs to the basement, and someone else running up the stairs to the balcony as quick as they could. It seemed like something that I potentially do not want to get mixed up in, so I hid behind a curtain watching it happen. The person just barely avoided a huge axe swing to the neck and they dodge and tumble past someone with a raccoon mask into the Den. Owl mask ditches the axe they just used and runs into the museum.

Both raccoon and I were stunned, but I headed downstairs (and I think raccoon did as well) and I went over to His Majesty to wake him up, I didn't quite see who stole your shit, but it might have been the person running up the stairs quickly. At the same time as me trying to wake up the king, raccoon mask was pounding on the door shouting "LET ME OUT!" and His Radicalness wakes up then. We hang out for a bit and raccoon mask and polar bear mask walk past us downstairs. Later, Isabelle comes upstairs, and drags Slayer's corpse to the game room, and King leaves soon after and then I start hearing singing from the game room.

After that, I pass the time reading that book I got from the library in the main foyer. It takes a bit, but I don't know the exact time it takes. After I'm done, I make my way to the library with no incidents happening. I make my way to the den, so I can take the dumbwaiter down, and when I exit into the stockroom, I find the extremely dead Bill! With Junko investigating his body! He had a sword stuck in his eye, of course. I was worried I'd get caught up in something I didn't want to get caught up in, so I skirted by them so I can make my way to the workshop. I see Coffee go upstairs as I enter, and there was no one in the workshop, so I did some work, and other secret workshoppy workshop things, and when I was done, I decided to go upstairs... and then I slip and got knocked out. 3rd night in a row I get knocked out, let's fucking go.
"When things go south, it’s ok to run away!"
-Reigen Arataka, Greatest Psychic of the 21st Century.
Isabelle
Hey Dealer does the grease cover the entire stairs? Is there a way to use them without getting greasy feet?
The Dealer
(May 1, 2019 at 5:34 PM)Isabelle Wrote: Hey Dealer does the grease cover the entire stairs? Is there a way to use them without getting greasy feet?

Just near the bottom, anyone who had a warning or suspicion that it was there could easily avoid it and the not get greasy.
Junko
Halo 2's letting me check his room. Is he sleeping with a polar bear?
The Dealer
(May 1, 2019 at 5:52 PM)Junko Wrote: Halo 2's letting me check his room. Is he sleeping with a polar bear?

Well, obviously I can't answer that as everyone is up investigating, but his bed does show no signs of being slept in. Did you check the right room?
Also, his room smells terrible, like human degeneracy. There's a white warthog still in here too, as well as some tiny energy swords. Also white.
Isabelle
May i check the bedrooms of the deceased? Any beds that look suspiciously slept in?