The Dealer
It seems we are at the turning point for everything. It is satisfying to see some of you finally get that sense of urgency, and even more so to see some of you putting your minds to some genuinely interesting actions. Please by all means, keep at it. You'll need your absolute best to triumph over those doing similar. That being said, there was one person who could not dedicate the time to our charade anymore, and reluctantly I let Sebastian Michaelis go last night. They simply had more important things to do and were removed for being afk too many times. I wish you the best in your endeavors, and thank you for the Fox mask earlier, you didn't have any spares did you?
The dealer chuckles
Anyways, the real victim tonight is a bit controversial, one might say he was the STAR of the show (He pulls out the star tarot card from his deck). Your very own manifestation of madness Bill Cipher was found perished just outside his room, with a sword stuck through his eye of pure white. How unfortunate, just a few steps further and he may have been safe in his room. His body looks a bit mangled too, perhaps he was closer than we think. There's not much else to say about the body at face value, so here's some facts of the night.

I know what you are all up to. Stay out of my vault without permission. Last and only warning.
The secret elevator you all tried so hard to uncover is irrevocably destroyed. I have no care for it and will not repair it at any point.
At this point the Library is quite scarce on books after the burning and other "checking outs", don't expect to find much anymore.
The stairs to the basement are slippery with grease, watch your step.
Slayer's body was relocated to the game room. It seems like it's at peace... as much as a dead man can be.
Someone left a great axe embedded in the balcony door frame, please retrieve your belongings from my interior walls.
The game room now has a huge dent in the amount of alcohol there, did you enjoy yourselves?
The dumbwaiter was excessively used tonight

I think that's good for starters. Think you can figure this one out? Or did you sporadically forget how?

[Image: Y5JuHuw.png]

Spoiler:

[Image: N7QE96r.png]

Spoiler:

[Image: ofGldrU.png]

Spoiler:

36 hours, as promised. So around 11:50pm May 1st.

Second Floor:
"Adell", @"Coffee", @Bruno Bucciarati, @Francis Shoemaker, @Halo 2, "Two_Finger", "Misery the Inconvenient", "Grimm", "Mii", "Pohatu", @King Radical, @James.

Basement:
"Sebastian Michaelis", @Isabelle, @Tsumugi Shirogane, @Ryutaros, @MarioPants, @Junko, "Bill Cipher", "Rozalin", "Fortnite", "Slayer", @Reigen Arataka, and the final room "Cool Cat"
There have been Dealers before but none so adept at the game as him.
Morgan
Alright let's get started
What is the sword made of?
How deeply is is lodged in his eye?
Does he have anything like grease on him?
I'll show you a real dance....
The Dealer
(Apr 30, 2019 at 7:23 PM)Coffee Wrote: Alright let's get started
What is the sword made of?
How deeply is is lodged in his eye?
Does he have anything like grease on him?

You... can't really tell. It's pure white, and solid. But it's also a little sticky and slimy.
It's very deep. There's no question that this would kill someone living.
He has some grease on the bottom of his shoes, but that's it.
Morgan
Oh yeah, I'd also like to take a close look at the body and it's wounds
The Dealer
(Apr 30, 2019 at 7:35 PM)Coffee Wrote: Oh yeah, I'd also like to take a close look at the body and it's wounds

There's a very obvious wound to his eye where he's impaled by the sword, but closer inspection shows that he's suffered bruising from a struggle, likely having been caught off guard and/or overpowered. There's no external wounds but you notice an interesting dent around his throat, suggesting his jugular was crushed and strangled.
Morgan
Is bill's neck broken?
Halo 2
Alright guys, looks like mission accomplished. We can all pack up and go home. Or at least I'd like to say that but it looks like Bill was an actual player in the game and not a weird game construct so we gotta solve his murder? Let's finish this fight.

My prime directive for the night was the ultimate eye poke. I already had a sword ready, I just needed a nice triangle to put it in. Bruno wakes me up and in my groggy delirium I notice Bill in the kitchen and rush for him but someone in a Fox mask is blocking my path. As soon as I can get past them I rush at Bill and he's heading downstairs so I give chase. There's grease on these stairs and that slows me down but thanks to my superior graphics and amazing gameplay I'm able to get down safely. I head down the Hallway I spotted Bill go and there he is, waiting. On the ground. Lying there. I look around to make sure this isn't a scam and don't notice anyone trying to prank me so I take the freebie and shove my sword in his eye and seal the evil once and for all.

My mariopants sense is tingling which means I need to get out of there- Fast. Francis and I head up the stairs, noticing Bruno ate Shit due to the grease. Francis stays at the top of the stairs while I go on ahead. I hear people hiding??? and a big CRACK from downstairs??? What the hell is going on? (If you know what's going on, please reply below in the comments).

I don't really notice anything else as I head to my room and hide out from the Mariopants.
The Dealer
(Apr 30, 2019 at 7:45 PM)Coffee Wrote: Is bill's neck broken?

It's damaged for sure but this is no Tom Clancy neck snap. It looks like someone had a firm grip around his throat and strangled the life out of them, crushing the wind pipe, while Bill struggled, unable to fend off his assailant.
Bill Cipher
NO, IMPOSSIBLE! HOW CAN THIS BE?! I CAN’T DIE, NOT WHEN THERE’S SO MANY PEOPLE I HAVEN’T GOTTEN TO ANNOY YET! OH GOD, WHAT HORRIBLE FATE IS IN STORE FOR ME! I CAN ALREADY SEE THE LI-

HA, FOOLED YA! DEATH FOR A BEING OF PURE ENERGY LIKE ME IS LIKE A MOSQUITO BITE! I’M ONLY GONE IN THE SENSE THAT I CAN’T TORMENT ANY OF YOU MORTALS PERSON ANYMORE, BUT I’LL STILL BE THERE IN THE SHADOWS! WHISPERING TO YOU IN BED! PAYING PERSONAL VISITS TO YOUR DREAMS! TAKING BLACKMAIL PHOTOS OF THOSE DISGUSTING THINGS YOU DO IN YOUR ROOM, REIGEN! AND SOON ENOUGH, WHEN I’VE RECOVERED ENOUGH ENERGY, I’LL BE ABLE TO-
Hades
[Image: 1450549551467.png]

Ciphy, wonderful timing! Congrats on dying again, by the way! Listen, turns out I have a eternally-damned-soul leak in my house, and I’m going to have to get a new crib. Could you help me move some of my furniture now that you’re not busy? It won’t take that long, only a decade or two!
Bill Cipher
...shit.
Bruno Bucciarati
The demon is dead? I suppose even demons deserve a proper investigation.

Well, I awoke in the foyer, since that terrible explosion knocked me out there. Coffee was here, already awake. As a courtesy, I awoke Bill, Junko and Halo 2. Coffee headed downstairs, and I followed... ahah, only to slip down the stairs like an idiota and pass out. I woke with such a nasty headache... Regardless, I made it to the workshop, where Isabelle and Coffee were waiting. I'll spare you the details, but we managed to... pierce the vault, as a team. After a quick investiation, we left separately, Isabelle first, then myself, and I would presume Coffee last. In the grand hall... well, I had an altercation with a certain invisible Italian pants. His 「Stand」 was too much for me, so I fled upstairs. Reigen is in the Main Foyer, and someone is singing in the Game Room. We both notice each other and go our separate ways, when I am suddenly attacked again in the Dining Room. Well... perhaps that one should be water under the bridge as well, as they say. I returned to my room afterwards, noticing the History Hall Elevator seemed... tampered with? It is vague, but I'll assume tampered with due to the case notes.
Junko
@MarioPants why did you kill Bill?
MarioPants
bad memory

hide with brother from laser

see coffee in dreams
MarioPants
@The Dealer where bill put bird
The Dealer
(May 1, 2019 at 12:45 AM)MarioPants Wrote: @The Dealer where bill put bird

Bill has a bird in his pants. Practically dead at this point.
MarioPants
@The Dealer give bird cpr

please
The Dealer
(May 1, 2019 at 12:50 AM)MarioPants Wrote: @The Dealer give bird cpr

please

Do you take me for a doctor? I will do no such thing. Do it yourself.
MarioPants
okay

i do
The Dealer
(May 1, 2019 at 12:52 AM)MarioPants Wrote: okay

i do

mariopants takes the bird and brings it to his other bird, which is eating some bugs in his room.
He then begins chirping at the other bird which begins chirping back.
After some back and forth the bird begins giving mouth to mouth while mariopants focuses on chest compressions.
Within minutes the near suffocated bird is back alive, albeit a little under the weather.