Anonymous
Hello! I'm Dan, Dan Ava Dan. Danny Sexbang. Daniel. Dan-Man. Dangan.

Our three joycons, spongebob, Steve and Jones need some ideas for the videos of g.

Obviously, Arin has run low-budget so he can't actually make videos. However, he can do it by text! Probably.

Hmm... following the stantard protocol of being a youtube bitch, I'd assume we'd first need an introduction to the channel.

-----
Right! So here's what you'll do for that, write something like this:

Come up with ideas for the channel of a joycon's content.

"for spognebob: hello i'm sponge, i like sexy bitches, welcome to my youtube channel. music, kevin mcleod royalty free ukulele."

-----

Don't force yourself, no sweat! Arin doesn't know what the fuck he's doing either! But I'd assume the end result would be worth it.

By the way, the music is not required. Don't worry.

Oh wait! Arin has Movie Maker 2006! We might get something after all! Okay, music is optional. But still not required.

Cool beans! Get those ideas cooking!
Anonymous
ok, close your eyes and let me take you on a journey through your imagination

first, hot pix of megan fox. dude she was so bangin in transformers 2 holy shit
then, harder better faster stronger kicks in 💯💯💯💯💯💯💯
transition to montage of me getting headshots

finally, as always, gotta ask the people to like/comment/subscribe
peace
Anonymous
spingebill: i'm yellow, i flip patties, i catch jellyfish, here's my channel. spingebill the pink... yellow. you may know me from spingebill trapezohedronjorts, the long lived tv show starring none other than me. now that i'm all washed out (heh, underwater joke) it's time to sit down and pursue my true passion... g.

steve: YO DAWGS ITS ME STEVE MC HEADSHOT I'M HERE TO BLOW YOUR HEAD OFF WITH MY AMAZING ABILITIES I PULL DOWN THE HEADSET AND YANK ON THE TRIGGER BAP BAP DOWN THEY ALL GO, JUST LIKE MY GAMER FUEL FROM MOUNTAIN DEWRITOS™. I USED TO HAVE FRIENDS AND THEN I SHOT THEM, BUT DON'T WORRY I'LL ONLY SHOOT YOU IF YOU DON't CLICK THAT LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE

alex: Windows Movie Maker default intro text saying "Welcome to my channel." followed by several minutes of pictures of various jungle cat stock images strung together, finally concluding with another default WMM text saying "Thanks for watching from the bottom of my heart."
Anonymous
alex: cereal unboxing video (wheaties or unfrosted flakes)