The Dealer
(May 14, 2019 at 10:13 PM)King Radical Wrote: Are any servants who were in the quarters tonight able or willing to testify about tonight?

The lot of them say they didn't leave. But early in the night, Junko came in and told them to clean the basement stairs, which they already did. Then they all went to sleep. One does mention hearing someone come in loudly but get quiet after a while. Some other people came in, but they weren't looking and just wanted to sleep.
There have been Dealers before but none so adept at the game as him.
MarioPants
(May 14, 2019 at 10:04 PM)King Radical Wrote: @MarioPants What were you up to tonight, you...weirdo?

got bug box and spindles
MarioPants
@Halo 2 sorry you can have bug box
gift for super suit
WarioPants
cousins please where is super suit
LuigiPants
only been few nights
suit is coming
WarioPants
few nights?!?!?!?!

it been whole month
MarioPants
only been few night
dealer say so
pizza delivery man
Together with the security guard I climb the final step and reach the four hundredth and thirty sixth floor of the hospital. He turns to me and grunts. "This is the final wing of the hospital. We couldn't find your guy anywhere else, so he must be here. Honestly, I never thought you would make it, kid. Most people don't have the stamina to climb for two weeks straight. "

Winded, I reply, "I get around a lot because of my job. A lot of deliveries."

"Is this one of them?"

I hold up the Mjolnir Powered Assault Armor and nod. We walk out into the hallway. Unlike a standard hospital wing, the rooms here appear to be much larger. There are small windows on each door. It appears to be more like a prison than a hospital. "What is this area for?" I question the guard.

"This is where those that need to be quarantined are kept. People with diseases that are bizarre or highly infectious are kept here. You said you're looking for a small man, right? You probably want to start at the room on the end of the hall to the right. This is as far as I'll go with you. I have a life to live and it isn't worth the risk."

He passes me and enters the stairwell. I wave thanks and he descends out of my view. I turn my attention back to the hall.

It is a short walk to the last room, or at least it felt that way compared to the rest of the journey. I glance at the nameplate.

PANTS, W.
WaluigiPants
miss my cousins
scary one has me
King Radical
Is there any way to test both the wound caused by the dart and the cut on Francis for poison? Comparing against Cool Cat's wounds/poison samples, perhaps?
Junko
Heya losers! Looks like we lost another useless vagabond. That no good bandit with questionable ideals!
[Image: 266?cb=20170330232903]
I woke up last night up in Grimm's room upstairs, and went straight to the Servants Quarters and demand they clean the stairs before someone hurts themselves on the way to my amazing party, or worse, I hurt myself carrying all my supplies on the way to setting it up! Turns out they already did that. What do you want, a gold star? Actually Mariopants might like that. I think I saw James with a spear around this time. I think I take the dumbwaiter downstairs.

So downstairs, I'm loading stuff into the dumbwaiter, because its not an elevator, guys. After everything is loaded up I send it to the Kitchen. Out in the Grand Hall, Tsumugi is doing spicy Corn memes Just Right with Coffee so I don't ask her for a costume and go with my plan B, Armour. Upstairs in the Main Foyer, there's smoke everywhere and Halo 2 is running upstairs and Snake Mask is headed into the Game Room. There's also a "Spooky Voice" talking in the smoke. Terrifying.
[Image: 242?cb=20170330232506]
I go to the Kitchen to retrieve my supplies and snacks and also my cake and bring it all to the Game Room. I saw Jackal Mask dangling from the ceiling through the smoke on my way here. At the Party is Solid Reigen dancing and James Bond drinking alcohol. Also, they got me a Puppy for my birthday! I'm gonna call her Dizzy Izzy because she seems a little dizzy from all the drinks she's had.
[Image: 270?cb=20170330232504]
Tsumugi joins the party in her cute corn costume and gives an encore of her corn meme, then bashes Reigen Eater and me over the head wth a lead pipe. Obviously, she hasn't had her Medical Mary Jane today. When I wake, Coffee is helping me out of my restraints and then we all go to bed together. As we make it downstairs we see Tsumugi's Marshmellow Toasting and she waves at us as she takes her Prescription.
The Dealer
(May 14, 2019 at 11:50 PM)King Radical Wrote: Is there any way to test both the wound caused by the dart and the cut on Francis for poison? Comparing against Cool Cat's wounds/poison samples, perhaps?

Well, you could try some chemistry in the conservatory perhaps? If anyone has a chemistry kit or proficiency that'd help a lot too. The dart still looks like it did before with it's traces, and the cut does seem a bit discolored. But looking at how Francis died, this was much more severe than Cool Cat. Whatever this was hit him quickly and painlessly.
Junko
Can I check Francis' room?
The Dealer
(May 15, 2019 at 12:56 AM)Junko Wrote: Can I check Francis' room?

It looks pretty sparse, fitting for someone so against capitalism. It's got his Raven mask in here. Well it did, until I took it. But honestly, the room is very boring.
Morgan
Do I have a chemistry proficiency? Can I identify the poison?
I'll show you a real dance....
Junko
Green MarioPants did it, obviously. Don't even try to cover for your brother Red LuigiPants, it won't work.
King Radical
(May 15, 2019 at 12:38 AM)The Dealer Wrote:
(May 14, 2019 at 11:50 PM)King Radical Wrote: Is there any way to test both the wound caused by the dart and the cut on Francis for poison? Comparing against Cool Cat's wounds/poison samples, perhaps?

Well, you could try some chemistry in the conservatory perhaps? If anyone has a chemistry kit or proficiency that'd help a lot too. The dart still looks like it did before with it's traces, and the cut does seem a bit discolored. But looking at how Francis died, this was much more severe than Cool Cat. Whatever this was hit him quickly and painlessly.

[Image: kapY4iQ.png]
Let's do some chemistry. Take samples from Cool Cat's body, the dart in Francis's neck, poisonous plants in the conservatory, and start comparing.
The Dealer
(May 15, 2019 at 1:15 AM)Coffee Wrote: Do I have a chemistry proficiency? Can I identify the poison?

Sharp eyes is not chemistry. But you can identify that this was a skin contact poison. This does not line up with the dart which was weak and needed to be applied intravenously. The old dart in his neck and the cut on his face is the only place with traces of poison.
James
I started my night exiting my room at the same time King Radical did. As usual he didn't seem to have an interest in talking so I ignore him and go to the museum, where I took a spear for my (failed) murder plan. I headed to the den and on the way there I saw King Radical again, going downstairs. I stood around there for a while and then Junko with some Jackal person come inside, and she is handing bullets to this mystery person. Junko used the dumbwaiter to exit and the Jackal left to the Library. After more waiting when I was going to give up, I saw Francis head into the den from the hallway. For whatever reason, he smelled like some addict who couldn't get off cigarettes. He left to the Library. At that point I gave up on my murder plan and decided to head to the game room. On the way there I noticed Halo 2 and mariopants getting into some shenanigans on the balcony and someone wearing a Deer mask came upstairs. Like Francis he also was smoked. In the foyer there seemed to be a lot of smoke on the floor, so I figured that's where Francis and Deer person were when they got smoked. In the game room I saw a Snake, Isabelle and Junko partying together, and Tsumugi wearing some weird corn costume. The costume weirded me out so after standing around doing nothing I decided to head back to the foyer. A bunch of the smoke cleared up and I could see some sort of human shaped thing hanging from the chandelier. That spooked me so I hurried back upstairs to my room, where I saw a Deer leave the servant's quarters and enter a room. I head into my own room immediately after seeing that.
Morgan
James consented to a body check. What’s on his person? Are there any traces of poison on his spear?
I'll show you a real dance....