The Dealer
Well then, it would appear we had a very rough night. A few small groups went out and did their own things only to come upon some quite unexpected results. I must say I fear that this place might be the wrong size for all of you soon. But either way, the game continues and the numbers dwindle. Will there be justice? A bloody finale? Or perhaps a new part of the game will come to light. That is for you all to discover soon.

What we'll discover now is the loser of tonight. The guest that, according to the other players, overstayed their welcome. I am quite indeed talking about, the dealer whips out a deck and makes a spread on the table. One of the cards wiggles and floats up, revealing underneath. JUDGEMENT
Our friend of rebirth and absolution. The man who threw off the shackles that chained him down and made sure he did all that he could to implement his views has no been judged by the majority. FRANCIS SHOEMAKER will never take Capitalism down now, and instead will be left in the shallow grave he dug. Eternal rest for an eternal dilemma. But it's not all theoretical politics, we have some facts to look over.

Oh, and one small note for tonight. with less people comes the ease of vote swinging. So to help prevent this I'll be instating a Voting incentive tonight.
Those of you who vote for the perpetrator correctly will be awarded 5 min of invulnerability to use in the following nights. It's not as long as you think mind you.

Francis Shoemaker's body is in the Servant's Quarters. He smells like smoke but shows no immediate signs of injury. No blood, no bruising, no breakage.
The dumbwaiter was used tonight
I'm missing costumes from the theatre.
The main foyer still smells like smoke.
Remnants of a party litter the Game Room.
Every shred of information from the Archives is destroyed. Also, the vault opening mechanism appears to have been busted somewhat recently.
Someone was dismantling my balcony railings. You better not be trying to make me fall.
There's a long length of rope hanging from my Chandelier, there is nothing on the end currently.
A huge ring of fire surrounds the ??? room.
The trash compactor was used tonight, I didn't know we had a key for that!

That about covers it. Feel free to peruse around and figure out what else there is to discover. The game is only just getting started.

[Image: Y5JuHuw.png]

Spoiler:

[Image: N7QE96r.png]

Spoiler:

[Image: ofGldrU.png]

Spoiler:

You've all got 30 hours. You've got less people currently so hopefully shorter is alright. That's 5/14 at about 8pm AZT (PST i think)

Second Floor:
"Adell", @"Coffee", @Bruno Bucciarati, "Francis Shoemaker", @Halo 2, "Two_Finger", "Misery the Inconvenient", "Grimm", "Mii", "Pohatu", @King Radical, @James.

Basement:
"Sebastian Michaelis", @Isabelle, @Tsumugi Shirogane, "Ryutaros", @MarioPants, @Junko, "Bill Cipher", "Rozalin", "Fortnite", "Slayer", @Reigen Arataka, and the final room "Cool Cat"
There have been Dealers before but none so adept at the game as him.
Bruno Bucciarati
I spent the entire Night incognito, captured or unconscious. Ahah, I suppose that would be enough to reveal my disguise, but I'll leave the solving to the detectives. At the end of my night, however, I did manage to escape and limp back to my room. Before I entered, I noticed a commotion in the Servant's Quarters... and our dearly departed.
Bruno Bucciarati
Speaking of the departed, shall we search his room and his remains for his mask, so we can cross another one off our lists?
King Radical
Inspect the Servant's Quarters - specifically around the body.
Morgan
Let’s hope my investigations aren’t hindered during the day

I’d like to examine the body
What’s that ring of fire around the ???
What’s up with the trash compactor? Did any of it’s contents survive? Is the key still there?
I'll show you a real dance....
The Dealer
(May 13, 2019 at 10:26 PM)King Radical Wrote: Inspect the Servant's Quarters - specifically around the body.

Looking around everything is rather plain. No signs of a struggle. Nothing very interesting around the body.

(May 13, 2019 at 10:50 PM)Coffee Wrote: Let’s hope my investigations aren’t hindered during the day

I’d like to examine the body
What’s that ring of fire around the ???
What’s up with the trash compactor? Did any of it’s contents survive? Is the key still there?

The body seems to have a very faint cut around the face. It also seems to have been patted down as he has no possession and has been searched. There's also a dart sticking out of the back of their neck, firmly stuck in.
It's a ring. of Fire. Also Bill's corpse is roasting in it. It's also doing effectively nothing to the walls of the ??? room. Solid stone and what not.
It's been used. If anyone was in there they aren't alive now. There is no key.
Halo 2
I start my night with the plans to stop Mariopants. I figure a fire extinguisher will help me uncover the Invisible Man- there's gotta be one in the stock room right? So I head there and Tsumugi is leaving with a corn costume. I head upstairs where I think Mariopants is and Tsumugi and Coffee are interacting. Junko is there too. I don't need these people.

Deer mask, Jackal mask, and Francis are all in the Foyer. An object gets thrown in there and they explode in a cloud of smoke. Whatever, not my problem.

Mariopants is up trying to remove the spindles of the balcony. He also has bugs. For some reason, I want the bugs. I don't know why. It almost stops me from spraying him but my desire to spray him is Very powerful. After I do that though, I still ask him for the bugs, which he puts in my pants and leaves. I have no idea what's going on anymore, so I head back to the main foyer but there's still smoke everywhere so game room it is. Tsumugi is beating up 3 people with a lead pipe. Awesome.

I get out of there and go to bed.
King Radical
Based on a previous night's investigation, how many darts are now missing from the Game Room?
Inspect the conservatory for any newly missing plants.
The Dealer
(May 14, 2019 at 12:51 AM)King Radical Wrote: Based on a previous night's investigation, how many darts are now missing from the Game Room?
Inspect the conservatory for any newly missing plants.

There's a bunch of darts thrown around in here. The dart that was in Cool Cat is also missing.
Based on your last inspection there's a significant amount of plants missing since last time. Poisonous, medicinal, recreational. No one's been taking notes of what they leave unfortunately.
Reigen Arataka
I decided to put on my mask tonight, because it was a party and parties needed masks. I went to the kitchen to make some food for the party, and I passed by His Majesty in the main foyer. The cooking takes a bit and I hear some singing in the Game Room, that's about it, I didn't notice anyone in the kitchen or anything.

As I enter the main foyer, I see a pretty big cloud of smoke explode and cover three people, and from the smoke comes out the ghost of Misery, who starts talking about shit, but no one's paid me to deal with any ghosts, so fuck it, it's not my business. I enter the game room with my food as I hear footsteps behind me and the sound of a metal suit.

Isabelle is in the room already, singing and making drinks for people and attending a costume rack. I already had my mask on and felt that was a costume enough, so I didn't get one from there. I enjoy the party for the bit, dancing and talking and shit. I see Junko come in wearing a suit of armor and goes to hang around Isabelle and the corpse of Cool Cat. I see James come in soon after, and then Tsumugi in a corn costume soon after that. I noticed that Junko smells of smoke, and James looking uncomfortable being here. I looked over to Isabelle and saw her having darts thrown at her by a ghost, and James leaving as soon as he arrived. This is when Tsumugi started talking about her corn bullshit, which lead to her knocking me (and apparently others) out.

When I came to, Coffee was helping me out of rope with a thumb tack, and it looked like he was tied up too. I was done with Tsumugi's stunt and I wanted to go to bed, but I helped Junko while Isabelle was getting helped as well. Coffee leaves to go upstairs and Junko, Isabelle and I went downstairs to our rooms. In the main foyer, I saw someone with a Jackel mask climb up the stairs and there was still a bit of smoke around. Downstairs, the entirety of the ??? wall is on fire, and the bitch who knocked us out is down there roasting marshmallows and getting high. She waved at us like nothing happened and I was even more done, so I just went to my room and fell asleep.
"When things go south, it’s ok to run away!"
-Reigen Arataka, Greatest Psychic of the 21st Century.
Isabelle
I started my night in my room for some reason? Weird but i had planned on starting in the Game Room so i headed over there.

I saw a creepy looking Polar Bear head downstairs while i was in the Grand Hall. I ignored them and headed upstairs.

In the Main Foyer i saw Someone going in or out of the Coat Room? I assume that was a ghost? I headed into the Trophy Room anyway.

I simply passed through and headed to the Theatre to grab my costumes, i ended up dressed as LGBT K.K. Slider. Then i wheeled the rest of the costumes into the Game Room for everyone to enjoy.

I tried to pour a couple drinks when another ghost started to throw darts at me, they were easy to avoid but very annoying. After a bit of this the ghost decides that they would like to pour drinks too? Whatever at least it isn't violent.

I peeked into the Main Foyer to check for potential party guests and see... Smoke... and Junko entering the Dining Room.

The Ghost Of Violence And Bad Decisions handed me a drink when i re-entered the Game Room and in my moment of absolute wisdom i actually drank the thing.

Someone in a Snake Mask entered the party and after a while Junko also joined us. It was a lovely party even if it was a bit small.

I saw James enter as well as Tsumugi. But not Tsumugi cause she is Corn now? This is about where i started feeling sick and suspecting the alcohol was spiked. The Corn danced around a bit before assaulting all the guests at my party as well as myself.

When i eventually woke up the mixture of drugs and violence caused me to have a massive headache. I saw Coffee breaking us out of some rope? I guess the corn got Coffee while i was out and tied us up?

Once we are all free we head out and downstairs, the Main Foyer is still kind of smokey at this point. The Corn was roasting marshmellows you know the rest i headed to my room and passed out.
Is there something I can help you with today?
Junko
Dealer, what did you do last night? Didn't you want to come to the party?
The Dealer
(May 14, 2019 at 7:28 PM)Junko Wrote: Dealer, what did you do last night? Didn't you want to come to the party?

No, I had other matters to attend to. Otherwise I might have had half a mind to stop the little gremlin from dismantling my banister. Not to mention that it sounds like the exciting actions were under a shroud of smoke this time.
Tsumugi Shirogane
No fancy post today because I'm on mobile and we're running low on time but this night doesn't really need it

Woke up
Made a corn costume and wore it
Grabbed a lead pipe in the stock room, the dumbwaiter was in use but I left before it was done
Heard someone in the workshop and found COFFEE carrying a flag and a box
Gave a performance about the wonders of corn, then knocked him out with the pipe and tied him up with some nearby rope
Went to the main foyer, the smoke cloud was happening
SOMEONE ran out of it and told everyone to...eff off before heading up to the second floor
Went to the game room party with Rick Astley music and alcohol, SNAKE MASK (REIGEN) and ISABELLE were there
JUNKO joined in after, wearing armor
Gave my corn performance again, knocked out Reigen, Junko, and Isabelle in that order, the latter was super wasted
Tied them all up then went back downstairs
Moved Coffee out of the way so he didn't die, then used my firemaking kit to set the basement hall on fire, kept it more confined in front of the mystery room so there would be room for me to move still
Threw Bill's corpse into the fire and went upstairs with Coffee
Took Coffee to the game room with the rest and sang them the classic country hit "Bill Fell into a Burning Ring of Fire"
Ate some cake, it was good
Went to the trophy room and injured my own arm, then ran across the main foyer, screaming
Something was hanging in the smoke cloud when I ran past it
Looked for some marshmallows in the kitchen and took them
Took the dumbwaiter down to the basement to see if I saw any nearby corpses to throw into the fire but didn't find any
Roasted the marshmallows over Bill's corpse and also got high...again
ISABELLE, JUNKO, and REIGEN had gotten free, came downstairs together and went to bed
I waved them goodnight because I'm just plain nice and went to bed myself around the same time
King Radical
While I'm working on my account still;
Inspect the 2F Den and the Library for anything amiss or anything different.
Inspect the dumbwaiter, and it's current position
The Dealer
(May 14, 2019 at 9:21 PM)King Radical Wrote: While I'm working on my account still;
Inspect the 2F Den and the Library for anything amiss or anything different.
Inspect the dumbwaiter, and it's current position

2F den and Library both seem untouched actually. Beyond the wanton destruction from other nights. Den from the Kowlii and the library from a book burning, paper shredding, tossing around, etc.
The dumbwaiter is currently in the basement.
King Radical
So the cobbler's dead. Color me fucking surprised.

So, me and James came out of our rooms about the same time. He headed off towards the idle space, and I headed over to the balcony via the conservatory. No, I didn't grab any plants, poison is just not rad.

There was a ghostly table, with tea on it there. Probably our departed butler dude, I don't know and I don't care. James passes me again at this point, and so does our useless excuse for a medium. I did a bit of looking around in some undisturbed places for things of interest. Not much - the "lore gang" probably beat me to it.

After that - well. I'll keep their identity a secret - royalty is gracious, after all - but I managed to waylay one of the two losers who have been a constant thorn in my side - namely, the jackal masked loser.

However, while I was doing that, the cobbler shows up looking rather dazed and, aided by a ghost, promptly steals my shit AGAIN. And then he runs away upstairs like a coward.

I give chase, passing a loser who can probably identify me, and arrive in the servant's quarters - where poor lame Francis lies, dead. What's worse, he hasn't got all of the shit he stole from me! I grab my shit, and leave.

And that's basically it. Against all evidence to the contrary, I'm sure you losers can figure out what you can infer from my testimony.
King Radical
@MarioPants What were you up to tonight, you...weirdo?
King Radical
Are any servants who were in the quarters tonight able or willing to testify about tonight?
LuigiPants
too many ghosts tonight
did not go ghost