The Dealer
Votes in bold if you please.
There have been Dealers before but none so adept at the game as him.
Halo 2
Sadly, I'm going to have to go with MarioPants. I hope it isn't so but it seems like everyone else is accounted for right now.

fuck it James time
Morgan
Bruno.
I'll show you a real dance....
Reigen Arataka
Bruno
"When things go south, it’s ok to run away!"
-Reigen Arataka, Greatest Psychic of the 21st Century.
James
Bruno
King Radical
At this point it seems to be a toss up between myself, Bruno, Mariopants and James.

Bruno.
Isabelle
Everyone is voting so i might as well

Bruno
Is there something I can help you with today?
Reigen Arataka
Changing vote to King
"When things go south, it’s ok to run away!"
-Reigen Arataka, Greatest Psychic of the 21st Century.
Tsumugi Shirogane
Gonna also go with Bruno. Sorry.
Junko
Bruno sorry
The Dealer
closed
The Dealer
The Italian mobster has finally been accused of a grim. And with such Passione too. Well, he got a successful murder early on and it was quite well done. Those two were very good partners by the way, and they had less obligation to help each other than you mutuals! Hahaha, it just goes to show that murderers really do attract each other. Bruno Bucciariti was indeed GUILTY. But he deserves credit for his plan. It involved him using his vault loot, a special knife and a chemistry kit, to make some previously acquired poison. Then through the help of his accomplice he had plans to use the dart as a red herring while the real poison was the lethal dose. But things didn't really plan out well tonight. He got trapped, beaten, and couldn't carry out most of his contingency plans. What's worse, someone found the body BEFORE he did, and knew the dart was planted. Talk about bad luck. But I think he could've handled it had he not been preoccupied. I don't blame him though, I'm very fond of card games myself!

Now then, your boat has sailed my friend, it is time for you to leave. You won't find any assassins waiting for you. But I will be taking that Jackal mask back from you. It got some good use at least. And because i mentioned the knife, I'll be taking that from you too. It was in my vault after all. The rest of your stuff can stay wherever.

Bruno stands for a moment, the sun glaring over his shoulder. He's stoic. He has no regrets. He fought for a purpose he believed in, and he gave everything he could. Now the rest of his memory will have to help the rest of his companions. He turns around and begins walking up stairs that don't exist. His body turns see through and he eventually vanishes into the air. A gust of wind blows by and you swear you can see Bruno's face in the clouds. But you blink, and it's gone.

Well I'm not sure what that was, but he's gone now. So it's time for you all to go back to your rooms now, yes your rooms. We've got another night to plan. And don't forget about that incentive! The next night will come shortly.
There have been Dealers before but none so adept at the game as him.