The Dealer
(May 29, 2019 at 3:31 AM)Junko Wrote: Tsumugi is gonna let me see her fursuit, hopefully it's clean.

Smells a bit smokey, but that's about it.
There have been Dealers before but none so adept at the game as him.
Junko
Let me see your ruined cloak, Red LuigiPants!
MarioPants
@The Dealer show room and items
Isabelle
@MarioPants

Explain why you had a knife.
Is there something I can help you with today?
MarioPants
always have knife
The Dealer
(May 29, 2019 at 3:34 AM)MarioPants Wrote: @The Dealer show room and items

mariopants struts his stuff.
He has a knife, spindles, and a bird on his person. The bird seems very docile and well taken care of. The knife has small amounts of blood on it, as if landing small cuts on someone. The spindles... well fuck you. Also there's a desk lamp and a piece of paper in his pockets.
His room is an art disaster. There's paint spilled all over the bed and his dresser. There's some sort of cloak in the dresser but it's ruined and covered in paint. Some stray bugs and bird food dot the floor. Scattered around the room is a box lying open and various art supplies seeming unused for a while.
The Dealer
mariopants did not have a knife at all. rather, it was meant to be a glaive. The history hall confirms this as roughly a night ago a glaive was missing and replaced with the knife mariopants usually carried around. it's got light traces of very dried blood and chest hair.
The glaive has the small traces of blood as if having fought someone and landed some hits.
again, mariopants did not have a knife in anyone's account, it should read glaive.
LuigiPants
(May 29, 2019 at 3:35 AM)MarioPants Wrote: always have knife

never have knife
WaluigiPants
(May 29, 2019 at 3:45 AM)LuigiPants Wrote:
(May 29, 2019 at 3:35 AM)MarioPants Wrote: always have knife

never have knife

sometimes have knife
Junko
What's the state of the warthog's interior, particularly in front of Halo 2?
The Dealer
(May 29, 2019 at 4:11 AM)Junko Wrote: What's the state of the warthog's interior, particularly in front of Halo 2?

Really, you don't want to know what this stuff is made of. But in terms of whether it's a wreck or not, it would likely run again, just not well. There's no air bags, but this wasn't a head on collision, so there's not too much damage going into the vehicle. In other words, the damage is light and there's no signs or anything dangerous.
Isabelle
I would like to take another look at that blunt force trauma.

How badly smashed is it? any shapes to indicate what could've caused it?
Junko
Are all the spindles accounted for in MarioPants' room? Any of them dented or bloody?
King Radical
Fine, fine, you want an account, you get an account.

I woke up, and headed to the idle space to get our dearly dead medium's table, to set it up for an event later that night. I then rappeled down the elevator shaft, and headed to the grand hall. Isabelle was already there, along with the card-dude. Dog had a gun.

I started setting up my table, putting out the fire with one of my last cans of Mountain Dew Code Red. When I was done, Tsumugi had showed up, licking the walls like a maniac. Junko came down the stairs around then - I figured that was enough people to start teaching you all the meaning of "radical."

Unfortunately, the green marine came barreling down the stairs, throwing white swords everywhere, and the room filled with smoke. The last time I was in a cloud of smoke, I was robbed, so I was about to just run for it when-

I was hit from behind.

I lost consciousness right there, and came to much later in what I now know to be Bill's room. Nailed in by my attacker. And most importantly - I was robbed. Again.

I could hear some noises coming from the grand hall - moaning and shouting mostly, but I couldn't tell who or what was making it.

You want my two cents? I don't personally believe the person who attacked me has anything to do with the murder, so it's best they confess now, before they get what's coming to them.
The Dealer
(May 29, 2019 at 5:20 AM)Isabelle Wrote: I would like to take another look at that blunt force trauma.

How badly smashed is it? any shapes to indicate what could've caused it?

The wound itself is pretty batle smashed, doesn't really look like something that could be done accidentally.. You'd need to try comparing some stuff do it, but whatever it was had plenty of force behind it and was caused by something hefty.

(May 29, 2019 at 5:20 AM)Junko Wrote: Are all the spindles accounted for in MarioPants' room? Any of them dented or bloody?

None of them are in his room.
He appears to have all the spindles from the stairs still, and none of them seem altered in the slightest.
Isabelle
Lets get this out before i can't shall we?

Wake up, wait in grand hall for party to start. Find clown boy while waiting and assault him, he fought back with the "glaive." We both walk away with minor injuries and i smashed his mask.

Tsumugi enters in raccoon costume almost immediately after and king enters from show room. Tsumugi goes to workshop and King is setting his party up. Dealer himself shows up.

Wait around some more. Hear some rumbles and Junko comes down the stairs with snacks. Tsumugi enters from workshop and licks the walls. King does some more stuff. Rumbling happens and so does halo 2. Hes throwing swords.

Smoke happens and ghost reigen starts messing with the furniture. I decide to start trying to do a violence at this point.

In this order: Someone got hit a bit away from me. Someone is dragging something. Warthog hit something. I hit someone in the head. I hit something solid (metal). I hit another head. Someone screams. I flail wildly cause i want nothing to do with this nonsense.

When the smoke clears Halo 2 is bloody with a knife in his back, hunched over his steering wheel. The only other concious player is Tsumugi. Junko and Rad are missing. Dealer was nursing his head. (one of the head smacks was most likely him)

Tsumugi gives me the willies so i back away from her, towards the warthog. Ghost Reigen steals my assault rifle and knocks me out cold.
King Radical
Compare the wound on the back of my head to the one on the back of Halo 2's head.
Compare wound on the back of Halo 2's head to headrests/etc of the Warthog.
The Dealer
(May 29, 2019 at 5:09 PM)King Radical Wrote: Compare the wound on the back of my head to the one on the back of Halo 2's head.
Compare wound on the back of Halo 2's head to headrests/etc of the Warthog.

Your wound appears to have been caused by something flat and hard, but not persay hefty. The wound on Halo 2's head is much more deadly, as if a stronger weight and force were put behind a swinging blow with oblong.

The head rests don't match at all. They are much too broad for have made such a crushing blow. The wound features a strong his fomr something with more mass.
Junko
I suppose I could share my side of the story, but I don't know why anyone would even consider suspecting me!
[Image: 229?cb=20170331074659]
So, I guess I woke up in Bruno's room? Yeah, that doesn't really matter. I headed straight for the conservatory to get my beautiful feather-child and some ingredients.
[Image: 258?cb=20170331074340]
Me and my little buddy went down to the kitchen next, and I'll note that I didn't see anyone else around. It's getting pretty lonely in this big, old house. Anyway, you nerds might remember I promised James a cookie. In the kitchen, I made some cookies for everyone, and everyone had their own flavour. I thought it would be fun, but only a couple people actually got them, and James decided to sleep in indefinitely, so I'm wonder what was the point.
[Image: 185?cb=20170331074340]
As I'm finishing up in the kitchen, I hear some distant rumbling. "Oh for Fucks sake, what now?" I still hear the rumbling as I pass through the Main Foyer, but it grows quiet as I descent to the basement. I arrive at the little "party", and I see I'm one of the last to arrive. There's Tsumugi in her fursuit and sign, Isabelle hanging out with her assault rifle, King Radical, and the Dealer. I head over to give the Dealer his Snickerdoodle Butterscotch cookie, when the rumbling gets louder. Turns out it was Halo 2 and his stupid Warthog, interrupting just as I was gonna bargain for a pet cat.
[Image: 231?cb=20170331074703]
Whatever. I head over to Halo 2 to give him his Gingersnap before he can drive off. At this point, King Radical starts blabbing about something radical and then the walls start leaking smoke. Ew, and Tsumugi was licking those!
[Image: 299?cb=20170331074342]
There's also a faint explosion before the smoke comes from the walls. I hear footsteps all around me, but I can't see anything! I hear some thumping noises and then a crash. It's pretty obvious, someone tried to drive away in the middle of a smokescreen and crashed their vehicle. Check out the brains on Halo 2. Sorry, that joke is in poor taste, considering his head got bashed.
[Image: 247?cb=20170331074700]
I run toward the crash, and because my priorities are in order, I climb into the passenger seat and reach out to hand Halo 2 his Gingersnap when I get struck on the back of the head and knocked out. I wake up when it's all over and my body aches. I see Halo 2 has a knife sticking out of him, and his head and body are pretty beat up. Outside the vehicle, Izzy is out cold, and her rifle is beside her. "Why is my hand so sticky? Oh gross, who's blood is this?!"
[Image: Junko-Enoshima-DR2-Halfbody-Sprite-14.png]
Junko
Dealer needs to post an account!