Tsumugi Shirogane
Where did the Dealer even find these people? I've plainly had enough.

I woke up and spent a little time sewing up a raccoon fursuit. My mask may be gone, but my raccoon love isn't! I put it on and left, seeing MARIOPANTS and ISABELLE assaulting each other. Not wasting time with that, I went into a workshop, making a sign politely telling people not to kill me for another 24 hours, as well as grabbing some arrows and a small board. I went ahead and took all these into the grand hall, and started licking the walls as I waited. ISABELLE was no longer fighting anything and was now waiting patiently as KING RADICAL prepared his announcement behind a table. Even THE DEALER was here, standing in the corner.

And...that's when everything went downhill. HALO 2 came crashing downstairs in the warthog just in time for the hallway to burst into smoke. I was looking forward to this event and it started getting ruined! Angrily, I grabbed my board to knock out the trouble maker, but couldn't make out much in the smoke. I did hear some swinging, crashing, smashing and the like happening though. I did see someone, but couldn't make out who. I didn't care and just whacked them with the board, knocking them out. I heard something fall in the same area as they fell down, but I ignored it as I dragged the troublemaker out, something colliding next to me on my way out.

After getting out of the smoke, I identified the person I knocked out as...KING RADICAL. Uh...whoops. He was already out, so I shrugged and threw him in Bill's room anyway, nailing the board to the door before heading back. However, I DID NOT ROB HIM. I think he dropped whatever he's missing when I knocked him out.

The smoke had begun to clear up when I returned, so I took a quick look around. ISABELLE was pretty shaken, holding her rifle close to her, and a bunch of stuff was now floating in the air, as if it was levitating with telekinesis or something. The warthog had also crashed, with JUNKO lying in the passenger seat, passed out but otherwise ok. HALO 2 was next to her, but was much less ok - there was a knife in his back, and he was definitely dead. THE DEALER is also recovering from a head injury. Isabelle noticed me after a minute, and began backing away, clearly afraid. Before she got too much further, her gun suddenly lifted in the air and slammed down on her head, knocking her out cold. Poor girl. The gun falls next to her and everything that was levitating dropped to the ground. I promptly gave up after this and went to bed before I got knocked out too.
Junko
Can we check out the Grand Hall? What got dropped on the floor?
King Radical
Permission has been given; inspect Isabelle's gun, and compare the butt to the wound on Halo 2's head
Halo 2
oh yeah im supposed to post my last words here.

in my death i curse mario pants!!!!
MarioPants
@The Dealer if king drop stick touch it
King Radical
What stick?
The Dealer
(May 29, 2019 at 7:19 PM)Junko Wrote: Can we check out the Grand Hall? What got dropped on the floor?
Debris, furniture, bits and Bob. There is a weird looking mineral here though. Everything else is as described, trashed.
(May 29, 2019 at 7:57 PM)King Radical Wrote: Permission has been given; inspect Isabelle's gun, and compare the butt to the wound on Halo 2's head

it's fairly similar. Right shape, right size, but not quite as heavy. If you swing this with incredible directed force it might match, otherwise it's too hard to be certain.
There have been Dealers before but none so adept at the game as him.
King Radical
What type of gun is Isabelle's?
Using a spare body, align the butt of the gun so it's lying against the head, and fire the gun, causing recoil
The Dealer
(May 29, 2019 at 9:07 PM)King Radical Wrote: What type of gun is Isabelle's?
Using a spare body, align the butt of the gun so it's lying against the head, and fire the gun, causing recoil

To save yourself the trouble you notice het gun is still fully loaded. Never even fired.
The Dealer
I don't take kindly too insults girl. First you try to blow me apart, twice, and now this?
When I was stuck in that smoke I was soon hit hard on the head by something long. It knocked me down and left me dazed, reeling, about to break. Ruined that shoddy peace offering of yours.
And what about you? Right next to the body. Playing dead perhaps? Surely that knife wasnt from your confectionary cooking?
Junko
[Image: Junko-Enoshima-DR2-Halfbody-Sprite-14.png]
Waaaaaah! Why are you being SO mean to me! I never hurt anyone! (Except that one incident with dynamite...) I even made everyone cookies after you laughed at me and gave me sinister stares two nights ago, and you wanna blame me for Halo 2's poor taste in fellow masquerade attendees!
[Image: 258?cb=20170331074340]
Oh, I get it now! Someone's a wittle grumpy wumpy I called them out for being hurtful, and making Halo 2 leave the party, and this mortal coil, early! Well, tonight you're just gonna have to defend yourself like everyone else! It's just too bad you don't get a vote!
[Image: 254?cb=20170331074338]
Now, I'm gonna have to ask you to show me everything on your person, and let me check you for blood and cookie crumbs!
Also, I want to check if the amount of knives has changed in the kitchen since I was in the kitchen Night 8
[Image: 190?cb=20170331074340]
As for you, Mr MarioPants, if that is your real name, I wanna check your person for smoke while you explain to me your punishment for not voting last case, and why I didn't see you in the foyer after I finished baking last night!
The Dealer
Nice try, but im under no pressure until you explain the knife that was in his back right next to you from a location you went to.
Seems odd that you keep trying to look over that. You don't plan on trying to convince some friends to swing a vote illegitimatly .... do you?
The Dealer
(May 29, 2019 at 9:49 PM)Junko Wrote: [Image: Junko-Enoshima-DR2-Halfbody-Sprite-14.png]
Waaaaaah! Why are you being SO mean to me! I never hurt anyone! (Except that one incident with dynamite...) I even made everyone cookies after you laughed at me and gave me sinister stares two nights ago, and you wanna blame me for Halo 2's poor taste in fellow masquerade attendees!
[Image: 258?cb=20170331074340]
Oh, I get it now! Someone's a wittle grumpy wumpy I called them out for being hurtful, and making Halo 2 leave the party, and this mortal coil, early! Well, tonight you're just gonna have to defend yourself like everyone else! It's just too bad you don't get a vote!
[Image: 254?cb=20170331074338]
Now, I'm gonna have to ask you to show me everything on your person, and let me check you for blood and cookie crumbs!
Also, I want to check if the amount of knives has changed in the kitchen since I was in the kitchen Night 8
[Image: 190?cb=20170331074340]
As for you, Mr MarioPants, if that is your real name, I wanna check your person for smoke while you explain to me your punishment for not voting last case, and why I didn't see you in the foyer after I finished baking last night!

Checking the kitchen since you were in you notice there are fewer knives than before. You think? Probably, did you count them? Most are in the matter bedroom anyways.

For clarification, the pants had no penalty, he went to vote for once and minus world was acting up. Only james failed to vote.
LuigiPants
vote for coffee in email

knew he took brother's mask
MarioPants
@The Dealer smell self for smoke
The Dealer
(May 29, 2019 at 10:18 PM)MarioPants Wrote: @The Dealer smell self for smoke
No smoke
Just pants
King Radical
Inspect the knife that is stabbed into Halo 2. Could you use the handle of the knife the same way as you would use a gun butt? Compare.
The Dealer
(May 29, 2019 at 10:50 PM)King Radical Wrote: Inspect the knife that is stabbed into Halo 2. Could you use the handle of the knife the same way as you would use a gun butt? Compare.
Not really, the handle is to small and awkward to bash with but one way. A down ward slam manner. The handle is clean and the blade is bloodied only as it nears the wound.
WarioPants
here to help cousins

@The Dealer check halo 2 stomach
The Dealer
(May 29, 2019 at 11:27 PM)WarioPants Wrote: here to help cousins

@The Dealer check halo 2 stomach

some internal bleeding from the crash, nothing serious.