LuigiPants
sorry for taking super suit but needed for dying cousin

halo 2 thank you
MarioPants
take out desk lamp

@King Radical look at lamp
King Radical
Isn't this the lamp from those lame animated movies?
The Dealer
(May 30, 2019 at 2:28 AM)MarioPants Wrote: @Junko show head wound

Junko shows off her head wound. It's like a large, flat object hit her and left a bump on her head. Maybe left a concussion given how crazy- sorry, that's unnecessary.

(May 30, 2019 at 2:33 AM)MarioPants Wrote: take out desk lamp

@King Radical look at lamp

King Radical approaches the pants and gives a weird grin and a thumbs up for the lamp. Mariopants turns it on and WHOA IS IT BRIGHT! Everyone averts their eyes and the king finds himself blinded for a moment. On the wall behind King are letters as if made by hand puppets that spell **"ULTIMATE PHANTOM THIEF"**.
The light flickers and shuts off.
There have been Dealers before but none so adept at the game as him.
King Radical
Wow, amazing, it spelled out what was already pretty obvious, fantastic. Can I go yet?
Junko
Oh, do that to me next!
MarioPants
can't

dealer only give one bulb
King Radical
Tear off the plank of wood nailing Bill's door shut and compare it to the wound on Junko's head and Halo's.
The Dealer
(May 30, 2019 at 2:43 AM)King Radical Wrote: Tear off the plank of wood nailing Bill's door shut and compare it to the wound on Junko's head and Halo's.

It's got a similar shape and make to your wound, seems too small for junko's, and is much too wide for halo 2's.
MarioPants
will say dealer not bad
is friend and give item
King Radical
Compare the broken furniture on the grand hall's floor to both Junko's wound and Halo 2's.
The Dealer
(May 30, 2019 at 2:46 AM)King Radical Wrote: Compare the broken furniture on the grand hall's floor to both Junko's wound and Halo 2's.

Looking at the broken table you brought down there's a good chunk of it that fits the wound quite nicely. As for Halo 2's, still much too broad. Needs more heft.
King Radical
How deep is the knife wound? Was it stabbed with much force?
Isabelle
Here, Ill smash a corpse on the head with the same amount of force i was using last night.
Is there something I can help you with today?
The Dealer
(May 30, 2019 at 2:56 AM)King Radical Wrote: How deep is the knife wound? Was it stabbed with much force?

It's a decent stab. Not hulk strength, but it severs the spinal cord which is more than enough. The blade is near about halfway.

(May 30, 2019 at 2:58 AM)Isabelle Wrote: Here, Ill smash a corpse on the head with the same amount of force i was using last night.

That timing is a bit nonspecific, so I'll assume you mean while flailing around. Which you copy and smack the head a few times. There's grazing blows, solid hits, and some real smashes. The most direct hit really isn't too far off from the wound on Halo 2, but it's still missing something too it. Perhaps more mass and less of a point.
Junko
I'd like to examine the Mario fool cards, please
The Dealer
(May 30, 2019 at 3:07 AM)Junko Wrote: I'd like to examine the Mario fool cards, please

They are the general tarot cards you all get, but these ones are of the fool arcana. Nothing else worth noting.
MarioPants
simple until ghost

who have knife?
WaluigiPants
i have knife

but only sometimes