The Dealer
Hahahahahaha!
What a night! Truly, no one would have ever seen this coming! Not even I could have predicted the sheer magnitude of UTTER BUFFOONERY. Everyone messed everything up. You were all your own worst enemies. But perhaps it was that was from the start, Hahahaha!

Halo 2 Will need a sequel because he's dead! He's slumped over in his warthog down in the grand hall. The ride is crashed, the room is trashed, and his body thrashed. A bullet wound is seen passing through his chest, a knife sticks out of his back, one of his own swords is in his neck and his head shows sign of blunt force trauma. My, aren't we picking favorites! Our lovely little spartan never came here with a partner. Yup! A secret till the end! His mask doesn't exist, it never did. And now his card, Temperance, will no longer see the light of day. So much for moderation and perseverance.

It seems everything was largely centralized on one place, so let's get to this, shall we?

The grand hall has one side of the fire doused.
There's broken furniture and debris tossed everywhere.
Bill's door is nailed shut.
There's some snacks left in the wathog's passenger seat.
A bunch of FOOL cards are scattered around the room too.
The grand hall has some noticeably smoke damage, particularly on the walls.
His warthog had no guns and no airbags, but there's a lot of swords he made in the back compartment.
Some concentric circles on the ??? room seem cleaned off and more presentable now.

Let's see who takes the fall for this one. Don't expect any trials after this. One more night, one more chance for redemption. Incentive? Sure, an incentive. If you get this right, I myself will give you a key to the front door. A wonderful gift for simple minded players as yourself!

[Image: Y5JuHuw.png]

Spoiler:

[Image: N7QE96r.png]

Spoiler:

[Image: ofGldrU.png]

Spoiler:

24 hours after this is posted around 730pm pst, but I am willing to allow extensions

Second Floor:
"Adell", "Coffee", "Bruno Bucciarati", "Francis Shoemaker", "Halo 2", "Two_Finger", "Misery the Inconvenient", "Grimm", "Mii", "Pohatu", @King Radical, "James".

Basement:
"Sebastian Michaelis", @Isabelle, @Tsumugi Shirogane, "Ryutaros", @MarioPants, @Junko, "Bill Cipher", "Rozalin", "Fortnite", "Slayer", "Reigen Arataka", and the final room "Cool Cat"
The Dealer
Pardon me, I completely forgot something so delightfully important. JAMES is dead in his bed, having wasted away from an AFK CHECK! Sorry, but you only get one. I don't take kindly to squatters. They did not do anything tonight.
Haha, how careless of me to forget.
There have been Dealers before but none so adept at the game as him.
King Radical
Is the knife a kitchen knife or a dinner knife?
The Dealer
(May 29, 2019 at 2:25 AM)King Radical Wrote: Is the knife a kitchen knife or a dinner knife?

Based on the size? I'd wager a kitchen knife. Tough to say honestly.
King Radical
Inspect every wound carefully.
Inspect Bill's door.
MarioPants
@The Dealer door on fire?
Junko
Which injury has had the most blood come out of compared to it's size? Does that question make sense?
The Dealer
(May 29, 2019 at 2:35 AM)King Radical Wrote: Inspect every wound carefully.
Inspect Bill's door.

You check every wound 'carefully'.
The gun wound is lethal given a short time or immediately given other complications.
The knife wound in the back severs the spinal cord, it is lethal almost instantly.
The white plasma sword slices through his neck and throat, lethal within moments.
The blunt force to his head is large and forceful has fractured his skull to splinters, sending bone to his brain, lethal almost instantly.
Is that suitable?

Bill's door is boarded up and nailed shut. It's shoddy and quick work.

(May 29, 2019 at 2:46 AM)MarioPants Wrote: @The Dealer door on fire?

Yes.
The Dealer
(May 29, 2019 at 2:46 AM)Junko Wrote: Which injury has had the most blood come out of compared to it's size? Does that question make sense?

The whole area is filled with blood. The car, his body, the seat. I suppose the bullet wound has the most blood, it goes clean through and doesn't plug the wound after all. The blunt force with the least.
Reigen Arataka
hope you guys enjoyed my haunting fuck you all you bastards
"When things go south, it’s ok to run away!"
-Reigen Arataka, Greatest Psychic of the 21st Century.
The Dealer
(May 29, 2019 at 2:52 AM)Reigen Arataka Wrote: hope you guys enjoyed my haunting fuck you all you bastards

BEGONE SPIRIT! I have no more use for you.
LuigiPants
try to leave with brother

door on fire
watch door burn
Junko
Is my bird okay?
King Radical
[Image: rs6VeHO.png]

Ahahahaha oh man. I told you guys I'd give you the gift of radness and it turns out none of you needed it. You've exceeded my expectations.

[Image: TmLYBw2.png]

That being said, I won't be posting an account. One of you losers committed double treason last night. All I'll say is this: Just as I started giving the gift of radness, I was knocked out.
The Dealer
(May 29, 2019 at 3:06 AM)Junko Wrote: Is my bird okay?

Seems fine. Flew off back to the conservatory when the commotion happened. Told you that you weren't ready for pets.
Junko
(May 29, 2019 at 3:07 AM)The Dealer Wrote:
(May 29, 2019 at 3:06 AM)Junko Wrote: Is my bird okay?

Seems fine. Flew off back to the conservatory when the commotion happened. Told you that you weren't ready for pets.

Wow, you knew I was gonna ask for that piss-screaming cat.
MarioPants
no going ghost

cloak ruined
MarioPants
dog attack with gun

got lamp and watch burning door with brother
Junko
Tsumugi is gonna let me see her fursuit, hopefully it's clean.
Tsumugi Shirogane
Showing off my raccoon fursuit.