The Dealer
Post your votes in bold for whatever person you think did the deed.
There have been Dealers before but none so adept at the game as him.
Junko
I got a feeling Dealer dealt a death tonight.
King Radical
We've got three suspects - Little Miss Accomplice, the dog and the Dealer. I've got my doubts about it being the Dealer, so it's really between Junko and Isabelle for me.

And keeping it simple - Isabelle's gun is currently the closest we have to matching the blunt trauma on the back of Halo 2's head. If that was the cause of death, then Isabelle is the killer.

Junko, of course, was in the vehicle, covered in blood, right next to a knife - however, I suspect she's been up to not much bad, and framed herself in order to help Isabelle get away with it - hence why she's been pushing the Dealer theory.

...I'm not going to vote, of course. I'm royalty, I don't need to.
Isabelle
All the evidence points towards The Dealer being the only person who could've done it.
Is there something I can help you with today?
King Radical
Oh please, you two are as obvious as the ""detective"" and the mole. Not even suspecting eachother at this point?

Now that we know Junko was not KO'd by Isabelle, but in fact by Reigen, I'd say that opens up more than enough time for Junko to have stabbed Halo 2 and then get KO'd.

Junko.
Tsumugi Shirogane
.......................................................................I agree with King Radical. I hate myself for this, but I don't think the Dealer did it. I'm going to have to go with Junko :/
King Radical
Hey, @MarioPants we got a tie that needs breaking. You gonna break it?
The Dealer
closed
Tsumugi Shirogane
Mariopants has the power to either lynch Junko, lynch Dealer, or let it be up to chance. Choose wisely, pants.
MarioPants
vote junko
MarioPants
trust dealer, friend for whole game

junko bad person and could have kitchen knife
The Dealer
The votes are in and the pants has made his vote. It seems this was a very nerve wracking case after all. Haha. So many little details, so many lives at stake. But there can only be one to fall and there can only be one who didn't stay their hand. But before I reveal that I'll have to say this. Sometimes, the game isn't fair and other times it's all up to chance. A stacked deck can sometimes be wrong.
Or you can just be dealt the wrong hand.
Junko has been nominated to vacate one night early making them the runner up loser. I'd act like I feel bad (but I'm the dealer and not the ooc game host) but frankly, this is poetic. After being the invisible hand in so many murders, you yourself were FRAMED FOR MURDER. That's right, she was NOT GUILTY. But do I blame some of you for getting confused? No. I left many different trails to incriminate each and everyone of you at the scene. You simply chose to follow the one that led to Junko. Haha, did it not occur to you that it was odd there were so much evidence of various murders but none of you felt guilty? Or perhaps my mysticism and stoic aloofness threw you off. Or more likely, the fickle dice of fate fell into an unfortunate pattern that painted Junko as the fading star of tonight. I don't mind, in fact I'm glad! Had it not been for that panic reflex to invuln yourself during the chaos I would have stabbed you then, but you ran off and I couldn't find you, murdering Halo 2 instead. But you took the fall! So tonight I win, and the game leaves one chance for the rest of you to best me. Hahahaha! Like the Tower arcana, great tragedy strikes at an unfortunate time.

The Dealer cackles madly, revealing the large burn on the side of his face left from Junko's traps. Crushed with defeat, Junko turns to the door but stops. She reaches into her pocket and pulls out 3 things. A small bag with a peanut butter cookie which she hands to Isabelle, a tear in her eye. Another small bag with a brownie for Tsumugi, which she squashes in her hand before passing it to her, and her final bag for King Radical. An egg. With a fierce glare to one day get revenge the mad genius gives one last peace sign before jogging out the door.

This is the final night, and I don't plan to let the game lose.

(That being said, as host I tried to make this case pretty clear after a couple hours of invest and am not entirely sure how it developed into this nor was this the original intention.)
MarioPants
huh
King Radical
[Image: jmErb6U.png]

...Well, shit.
Tsumugi Shirogane
....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

God, I hate myself. I know what I must do now...