Draku
Template:
Spoiler:

Rules, as copied from every other year:
* Don't make too many overly obvious or vague predictions, such as "Sony shows up at all" (that one didn't age well) or "New games are announced".
* You can make as many bingo cards as you want, but you will not be able to win more than one badge, even if you get a line on several of your cards.
* All of your bingo cards have to be posted in this thread before any of the conferences begin.
Draku
[Image: 137egCX.jpg]
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Yrrzy
[Image: unknown.png]
Mario
uhh idk anything about video games but give me lost kingdoms 1 & 2 hd on switch
Aidan
kind of a moot point since i don't watch these but oh well
[Image: Ys7kuxS.png]
Snufferin Snagglepuss
TBH, I'm not making another till Draku gives me my bingo from before, smh, we ain't in no old folks home man, give me my damn jackpot already.
"Let's play our lives away!"
Draku
you have to post your own marked off sheet if you want a badge. however i looked at your bingo from last year and u get a pass... this time.
Snufferin Snagglepuss
fuck he actually gave me the badge, i didn't think this far
"Let's play our lives away!"
Mario
i double checked last years thread and damn i knew a lot more about video games then
my expectations are kind of high so idk

edit: jesus christ imgur is weak af i had to use one of these bootleg ass imageshack ass websites to put this shit up what the fuck

[Image: hklGaNk.png]
Aidan
(Jun 8, 2019 at 4:36 PM)Zelma Wrote: my expectations are kind of high so idk

edit: jesus christ imgur is weak af i had to use one of these bootleg ass imageshack ass websites to put this shit up what the fuck

i hope you win
Draku
[Image: EIv60AL.jpg]

good thing i had my die move