Elyk
(Jun 10, 2019 at 6:37 PM)Void-chan Wrote: R̛͕̲̩̘̖͍̤͖͇͍̦͎̜̼̻̭͡ę̛̜̖̥͇̜͙͇͈͙̣͝v̵̜̝̳̲̯̳̠̺̬́͢e͖̰͇̠̖̠̮̼̤̣͎̺͘̕͟ą̜͕̜̘̪̖̝̤̬͍̹̺̘͙͈́̀͡l̸̖̪͕͚̜͙̬͇͚̣̬͖̪̹͢ͅ ̸̢͍̘̬̱͇̲͓̫̰̀͢͞ͅͅù͔̩͇̟̘̩̞͓̕ͅṋ̼̞̜͎̀͟͢͟͠t̷̶̢̜̗͓͍̙̦ͅo̶̢̨̞͉̻͕̬͝ ̲͍̺̮̝̬̝̩̗̙͉̪͉̝̤͘͢ḿ̶̛̪̜̘͈͍̬͓͔̥̙̫̱͚̞͜ͅḙ̵̸̩̳͇͕̮͎̯̳͚̟̟͘͘ ̙͓̲̺̪͚̪̠̺̲͟͝t̶̢̡̛̘̻̙̣̦̗̭̮͈̘͈͜h̸͙̜͙̹̺̪̙̥͈̲̙̤͜͞e̫̞̳̙̥̞͘ ̸̛̟͈̗̮̱͘͡͡ş̪͔̣̠͕̤̭̣̥̹̞̗̳̘̀͢ȩ̶̵̫̙̟̞͡c̡̕͝͏̺͈͍͇̟̯̞̪̻ͅͅr̴̴͉͍͍͍̪̪͟e͏̛̟̹̭̪̟͓̭̣͟͢͝ṱ̡̖̝̖̖̞͘͘s̨̨̢̭̥̱̲̰̹͈͉̠̬͕̰̬̩ ̜̙̩̮̟̻̗̦̮̪̮͉͢͞ͅo̸̢̞̯̰̬̤̞̝̠̺̘̖͖͔̭f̯̝̬͖̭̺͙̞͜͝͡ ҉̗͍̻͓͙̼͖̯̮̝̥͈̝̥̰̕͞t͏͜͞͏̥̝͚̲̙̠̹̻̯̬͖̩͕̘h̶̷̹̲̜̻͇̖̰̻̝̀e҉̩̣͙͉ͅ ͟͡͏̲͉̱̝̻̰͔͞g̶̨̱͚̰͙̦̞̫̘͚̀ḷ̸͙͖̻͔̻͉͞͠a̵̷̠̰͚̮͟s̴̡̹̭͕̙̖̱̝̠̜̲̤̭͕̻̯̦̳̮͠s̠̯̱͓̬͕͓̙̀͟͠͝ ̷̸̶̶͏̥͕̱ŗ̴̢̱̰͙̗̣̦͈͍̘̝̳̖͇́ờ̷̡͉̺̭̞͘o̵̷̩͖̣̼̟̤͍̕ͅͅm̴̜̗̫͈̼̟͇̲͔̗͔̣̰̮͍͍̰̕ͅ.̷͖̱̻̗̭̟̟̯̱̳̰̣̺̮̀͝ͅ

What are you looking for?
Void-chan
J͇͖͇us̤͔͎̳̩ț ̭͇̞̻̜t̀a̰̬͇͙k̖͉͎̭̠ͅe͖͍̝͇ ̢̻̭͚̹̜m͓̬è ̧̣͈̖͙̰ͅo̗ṇ̴͙ ̠̜̟̫͓̲̪a̶̞̬̠͈ ̼͇͢w̤̞͈̳̱̦al͔̤͢ͅk̰a͍͖r̳͓̥͖̦̣o̧͎̬u͏̭̲̭͔̹̙n̳̫̫͜d̜̰̠̖͚́.̟̭̬̱̙̥ͅ ̖S̨h̖o͘w̳̲̠̬͙̥̯ ̛̖ͅm̢͍̭e̖ ̙̮̣̻̦̪͟t͘h̷̥̞e̝̻̤ ̬̳̞r̺͇oo̤̺m̡.̹͜
Elyk
You take a look around the Glass Room. The walls, floor, and ceiling are all made out of glass. The glass is too opaque to see through. There are no shards of glass anywhere on the floor.
Snufferin Snagglepuss
Is there anything strange about the room other than the roof and broken glass. Scrathces on the floor? Scuff marks that might clue us into where movement or force was applied? I feel around if need be to search for marks. Hmm...
"Let's play our lives away!"
Void-chan
T̳̤̺ͅh͓̬e̞͇͚ ͓͓̗͝ćl͖o̯̺͚̖̟̮͕s̪e̮͎͓̲̭̺s̳̰̠ͅț̩̟͖̭ͅ ̵͍̪͉r̵̲o̳̗͈̟̣ó͍̣̼̫m̘͇̻͍̭̹ ̞̲t̴̳o͔͍̳̤̥ͅ ͏̝̦̬̜͚̟̩T̕ha̶̫t͔͙͎̳̩́ͅ ͔̖̬̗͚̬͚͢P̣̙̠̞̣ọ͍̱̹́o̱̠̩̩l̞̰̰ t͙̮̗̣͖̘h̪̟͇̘͖̞͜a̺͔̯̱͉ͅṯ̟̘ ̳̥̹͈̫̜͡ḭ͙̱͢ş̯ ǹ̥̱̺̯͔o̪̟̞̠͔̖̼̕t͖̫͙̯́ ̬̯̲̞̣ḁ̱͕͓̝͝ ̨̳̲͓͈̫̣ͅco̖̭͓n͚̻̻̖̦͟ͅvó͚͈̳̞͉l̬̱̙̻̻u̲̜̻̰t̖̝̣̤̲̲e̳̹͟d̡̗̬̩̹̣ ͖͎͇p̻̜͈͍̬̭͖͠a͍͟t̯͇h͖͇̞̩̖͞ ̴̫̗̖o̯r̯ ҉̹̣̣̫a̢̘̹͇͇̫ ͖̪͕͘ḍ̼̜̯͓̫ͅȩa̦͕̯͙d͙͖̼̗ ̺̰͘e͞n͈̺̳͚̹̱ͅd̵͔̳̱̬̬ͅ ̟̰̤̩̫̳i͏͎̙͕̼s ̱̯̤͙ṱ̸h̸͕̹e͚̤̫̗̖̬͖ ͈͉͚̘̻̟́R͙͇̦̕o̡͉̥̯̫͈̥ͅo̬ḿ͓̝̙̤̩ ͍̰̮̙̟o̫̰̝f͕̮͈ ͓̲̮̙̱ͅG̵l̴a̯͚̘͇͎s̜͜s҉,̯̗̠͎̜͍̹ ͚̳̗̣̹ͅa̺͕̟̞͚͇n̴͈̬̟ḏ̸̥ ͔͈̙̹̖͇̀I͍͚̠̭͖̹͜ bͅe҉͙̜̩̺l̡̰̬̦i͈͕̙̼͔̠e̙͈v͖̖e̗͎̱͓̼͞ ̦̩it҉̭͙͕ ̥͈̮̜͓̝̟m̖͙̺á̩̯͖k̰̝̬̰͚͙̰e̠s̞͕ ̶̯̟̫s͙̕e͏̪̟̳̹̮n͢s͎̮͈e͏ ͚͎͍̱̱̬̭͝t͠h̻͙̣̰͕̀ͅa̗̟͚̲͓͇͟t̼ ̹͇s̪͍̫o̮͇͈m̶̤͇̗̮͖̼ę͈ò͓͚̣͓n͖̩͖e͖͍̜͍̭ ̴̞̖̗̼̭w̱̼͖̭̯̥̦͜o̷̖̜u͍̳͙͙̳͙͈l̷̜͖̪d̥͇̗̱ ͙̼̹h̢̳̗̠͉͓͔ͅa̕ve̷͖ ̫͔͕̲͝ͅp̰̰̘̰͇ͅa̷̤ś̳̞̞͇̦ş͇̖e̵̖̻d̸̫̟̲̙͙̜̩ ͕t͕͎͙̩͉h̗̬͈̭̝͖̳r̛͎̩̣̫̤̘͔o͍̩u̥̫͍͈̹͡ͅͅg̝͓̺̕h͉ ҉̦̥̟͚̣͍̘t̪h̺̯e͈͖̦̗̜̺͈re̮̗ ͉̗̺̳o͍͘n͏ ̡̩͖̻̙͈̹t͚̞̘͙h͜e͖͉̠̩̲̻i̭̤̝͙r̪̦̩̣ ̶̦͙̙̹̼w̺a̷̝̝y̴ ͙̖̟̤̹̳̻t̤̤̥̺̩͉o̡̺̘͓͈ ̗̱͍̥̯͟b̙̣̻̪̖̖ͅa̳̤ͅn͙̙̮i̶̲͓̙s̬̯̮͔h̰̤̥̘̹͍͎̕ ̹̖́T̥͔̼w̶̘̭̮̫͈ǫ͉̦ ̱F͕͙ìn͎̺͖̹̰͇̕g̛̰͖͇̤͎e̬͈͔̮̣͈ŗ̙̤ ̦̺͚̞̼͎͖͝t̟̲o̞̖̭ ̻̤̬̬͎̝̥t͕̩̦́h̥̘̯̬͔͇ͅe̜͉̠ ̴̭̦̙̦̤l̴͈̭a̵͕̯̭̦n̺̮͖d̨̳̼͚͔͈ ̵̻̭̖̬̥o͇̫̘̜f̳̳̖ ̼̪̣̼̖̙t̷̜̟̮̖h̦̼̞͉͖e͏̦ ͚̥͓̦̪͎͎d̸̜̭̪e͔̲̬͚a͍̫̫̲̩̲͕͞d͈̠̗͓͙͈̞͠.͍̘
̻̲
̕J̙̘e̖̙̜̩̦̺t̰̟a̺̖̩̙͓̹m̭̙̞̼͇͖͡o̬ ̰̗̟͙͈̦̺h̥̻͍̝ạ̝̣̣s̡ ͈̲̹̬̦͎s̹̕e̞̮͈̭̠ͅe̥̩͉͇̝̙ͅn̨̦̙̦ͅ ̤̞̯̤̼̟͜ͅs͔̲͚̭͔͕o̵̥̟m̢̻̟e̪ ̪͇̳͇͍̦̱͝p͠a̢͙̜̪͎͚̞ṣ̛̪͓͉s̰̗̺̥̱̯ ̧͕̱̗̖̝͚ͅt̗̝͚h̥̖r͟ò͚̪̹u̬̮̣g͏̥̳͈͖̪̮ͅh̠̖̹̥͡ t̳̹̙͜h̟̹͇̥̝̯͉a̺͠t̷̙̰ ͘ṛ̛̘̱ǫ̦̖͚̤̫̜o̸m̻͖͈͙̥,̺̀ ̬͚̟a͏͇͇͉̟̬̱̺n̵͈̩̩d̩̝̝͇͚̠ ̵̬͇̖h̦͇͓̩͔͙͘e̸͓̳̤ ̷̺͙h͓͔̣̜̻̮i̬̗̦̯̲̲̕m̗̟̹͔̣͖͕s͈e҉̮̜lf̶͉̞̱ ͙̙͢s̟̥͖ͅp̤̙̰͜e҉̲͈̬͍n̪̰̺t̰̦̣͖͕̝̕ ̣̞̠̣̯͍͢m̼͇u̢̝̤̻̰̥͙c̨͍̩̲̮̬̳ͅh͙̹͚͍̮ ̳͙̹̗̳̟̕ͅt̤i̤̰̝̮m̗̝͚̫͉ḛ̤̞͈̤̮̥ ̢̲̲̥̩t͍͢hè̦͉̼̬̱r̨̟e̦͖̩͎̠͡ ̯͡d̤̼̲͉͍̝͜o̮̟͘ị̝̮͚̼͜n͏͇g ͙̲̳̣̲s͔͔̳͉̙͢ȩ̺̦̟͍̭̠e̟͟m͉̤̘i͞ng̭̜͇̲̀l̫̭͓̦̲y̝͕̼̘͈ ̞̻̟̻no̧̻̭͔̟̝̙͉t͕̻̲h̴i̭̰̻̤ng̞̺͇̥̟̞ ̧̘̤̝͙ͅo̴͎̮̤f̸͇̰̠̫̘ ̩̦̠̘̮͕̀v̼̼͔̗̘͚́a̙͕͔͔̺l̨̜̝͙͍͚u̺̟̥̮̜͡ͅe̘̝.҉̖̤͖̱̟̝ ̘͔̘̣͡P҉̪̗͉͉̪ͅe̸̠̹͍̰͖̹r̩͇̳̥h҉̱̝͍̯ap̫̣̮̙̜͈̗͟s͠ͅ ̘͍͓̥ͅt̠̦̝ͅh͇̪͠a̢̪̮͔̝̬t̴ ̦̖i̡͉̲̘͉͖͉s̠ ̖̱͍̗͎̼͘ẉ͕̫͙̼̥̱͞o͘r̼̻͈͓̠th͎̞̣̹͢ ̰̞̱̜͙͘ẹ̸̮͎̻̭x͎̝̖ͅa̶̭̯̱̯͇m̯͓̠i̥͇̱͕̦̘̕n̦̹̘a̷͎t̤̼̬̱͙̠ì̪͓o̱̤̦̞n̗͎̺̱͔̠,̛ ̦͇o̯̳r͎̞͍ ҉͎pe͟r̠̖̠̙̼̱͎h̩̙̠̝͇͈a̲p̴̪͓̙ͅs̤̱ ̫͍̯͙̹̞͎n̵o̭͍̰ͅt͏͕̩̹̘̼̙.̼̫̠͓ ̬̠͈̼̮̀W̮͔̣̕h͎o̜͘ ̵͎̼c̭̗͉̱̞̦̙a̖̩͟n̞ ̦͉̪s̤̲̝̯̝a͇̥̩y̘͈̪͔̪̟̳?҉̩̝̳͉̱̫
Elyk
You feel around the walls and floors for scuff marks but find none. You build a tower of pool chairs to climb up to the ceiling through the skylight and feel the cement. There is a bit of a dent with some scratch marks. You also notice some hair and blood.

On your climb back down you notice there are some glass shards resting on the nonbroken skylights. You put the pool chairs back to how they were before.
Void-chan
I̸̟͚͓̘̳͉̘ͤ͗ͬ̽́ͣ̓̔̕̕ţ̷̖͎̲̤͍̜͉͔͚̩̼̦̜̞̫̼̜͙̄ͣͧ̀ͨͥͦ̓͐̓͐ͭ̌͞ ̴̢̻̝͍̹̼̰̬̪̙̲̹̙̦̳͕̈̑̓ͫ̑̄̂ͤ̉ͬ̿ͣͭ̅̕͢w̶͛̌̈́̒̏̒ͯͯ̓̾̇̀͟͢҉͚̻͕͉̻͖̳aͣͫ́̃͂́͛ͫ͌̏̂ͯ͛̒̓̍͏̸̧̛̭͎͕͈̤ͅș̢̥̯̮͈̩̞̪̱͈̠͇̪̙̯̹̟ͧͩ̎͌͐̊̕ͅ ̡͈̳̘̓̐̍̀ͯ̀s̨̧̡̧͙̼̹̞̺͙͚̟͕͎͇͕͈ͦ̔ͣͩ͛ͯͪ̓ͬ͘ų̡̩̗̮̜̋̔̈́̅ͦ̽͋̈́̕͝ͅi͂͂͊̌̏ͣ̊̋̄̍̓ͯ̋ͧ̚҉̷̢̡̻̞̦̘̹̞̹̘͖ç̷͍͖͓͉͙̓͛ͭ͂̇͐͋ͩͫ̀̚͟i̴̷̥̖̺̠̱̟̤ͪ͗͛ͩ͟͜͞dͮ́̃̽҉̢͔̳͖͚͓̫́͡e̳̳̫̥̝̯͈͈̗͔̫̱̞͖̹̾̄͂̑ͮͯͪ̋̚͘͡͠.̛̭̩̮̩̘̗̩̜̠͚͉̦̱̺͔ͬ̄̌̄̇̆̓̓͟͠͞ͅ
Aidan
@void-chan are you the piss ghost
fuck you
Snufferin Snagglepuss
A suicide doesn't fit the bruise Hmm...
I feel like there was some sort of martial arts in play Hmm...
Perhaps we can ask for some demonstration punches while we figure out who wasn't around? Hmm...
Jetamo
I'll happily punch the wall or something, or something like TwoFinger's feet.
[Image: ybpjq8e.png]
Elyk
Jetamo over here trying to come up with an excuse to touch Two_Finger's stunning feet.
Snufferin Snagglepuss
It has been done, but before any more maiming of the body is done I'd like to make sure nothing else is amiss Hmm...
Aidan
woke up
heard nut sound
went to ladder room, hear snake eater theme from pea i guess
went to green screen room
hear another nut
went up to storage
see jetamo
go to chicken run room
LIGHTS... OUT
the piss ghost tosses chicken run figures at me
fuck you piss ghost
piss ghost goes to glass room
the thinker is bare-ass naked and carrying entirely too many arms
i go to bed
Pea
hello i made pizza chicken i would like to demonstrate my pizza chicken that came from the pizza oven
Pea
can i confirm i was dizzy from plastic fumes at the pizza room
Elyk
(Jun 10, 2019 at 11:02 PM)Pea Wrote: hello i made pizza chicken i would like to demonstrate my pizza chicken that came from the pizza oven

You present a pizza with melted Chicken Run figurines on it. There is a slice missing.

(Jun 10, 2019 at 11:08 PM)Pea Wrote: can i confirm i was dizzy from plastic fumes at the pizza room

Do you have a method to do so?
Pea
just cook more chicken run pizza idc
Elyk
(Jun 10, 2019 at 11:11 PM)Pea Wrote: just cook more chicken run pizza idc
You toss some Chicken Run figurines into the pizza oven. The chemicals from the melting plastic give you a light headache and make you dizzy.
Snufferin Snagglepuss
I'd like to investigate the bathroom i was in, specifically around the area my assailant was. Do I notice anything? Hmm...
Elyk
(Jun 10, 2019 at 11:25 PM)The Thinker Wrote: I'd like to investigate the bathroom i was in, specifically around the area my assailant was. Do I notice anything? Hmm...

You search the shower to find nothing. You search the rest of the bathroom too while you're at it and the only thing strange you find is a pile of arms around the toilet.