Void-chan
T͏͚̭͔͉͖͖̣̪̝͢h̸̳̦̜̺̹̮̤ͅe̶͕̳͇̹̫ ̠̦̱̱͎̖̻̘̯p̯͎̝͕̪͠i̵̷̧͇̙͎z͓͎͡z̹̤̀͡a̵̢̨̖̱̻̜̼̖ ͔͚̼̻̰͠ơ͚̜̗̟̫v̗͈͓̞͔̻̠͈e̫̗n̙̭͡,̖̼̰̬̟͢ ̳͔͓̺̮̼͝ͅw̢͚͔̜̞͉̯͔̣̼͜ẖ̻̻̱͡ͅa̢͔t̷͈̖̗̪͈̣̘͈͠ ͇̗͡ͅl̮̜̥͡i̷͍̯͢͞è̝̥̱͎̹̪̭s͏̸͉̮͕̘ ̶̢͎̟͢w̛̜̞̺̬͚̗̘̞i̭̟̹̹͠t̲̝̙͙̩̬͚̀ͅḩ͇̲͇̩͘i̡̙͜n̠͕̝̺̪?̳̮̻̞́͘͞ͅ
Elyk
(Jun 10, 2019 at 11:40 PM)Void-chan Wrote: T͏͚̭͔͉͖͖̣̪̝͢h̸̳̦̜̺̹̮̤ͅe̶͕̳͇̹̫ ̠̦̱̱͎̖̻̘̯p̯͎̝͕̪͠i̵̷̧͇̙͎z͓͎͡z̹̤̀͡a̵̢̨̖̱̻̜̼̖ ͔͚̼̻̰͠ơ͚̜̗̟̫v̗͈͓̞͔̻̠͈e̫̗n̙̭͡,̖̼̰̬̟͢ ̳͔͓̺̮̼͝ͅw̢͚͔̜̞͉̯͔̣̼͜ẖ̻̻̱͡ͅa̢͔t̷͈̖̗̪͈̣̘͈͠ ͇̗͡ͅl̮̜̥͡i̷͍̯͢͞è̝̥̱͎̹̪̭s͏̸͉̮͕̘ ̶̢͎̟͢w̛̜̞̺̬͚̗̘̞i̭̟̹̹͠t̲̝̙͙̩̬͚̀ͅḩ͇̲͇̩͘i̡̙͜n̠͕̝̺̪?̳̮̻̞́͘͞ͅ

You search inside the pizza oven to find a bomb and some melted plastic. You inspect the bomb some more and determine that it is C4 and the timer has been primed to 30 seconds. The GM lets you spend a minute searching on Google to find a Reddit posts that implies it wouldn't blow up in a fire.
Fake Crash
fake crash go to bomb room and make suicide vest. fake crash hear nut button twice.

fake crash see ghost come from void room and pee on ghost, making pee ghost. pee ghost go into bomb room.

fake crash go steal void pillowcase. fake crash note that void have no bedsheets. fake crash see two finger pour chemicals onto nut button. two finger very pretty would mate with. fake crash belly flop two finger and press nut button.

fake crash and two finger exit to void room. two finger yell and get startled by his yell. fake crash and two finger exit to fake crash room. two finger yell and get startled by his yell. fake crash and two finger exit to two finger room. two finger yell and get startled by his yell. fake crash stay in two finger room to steal two finger pillowcase while two finger go into pool. fake crash steal pillowcase as pea enter.

fake crash enter store room to take bottle for private reserve of peach tea. fake crash exit back to two finger room. fake crash see naked green muscle man. muscle man go into storage. fake crash go to pool.

fake crash immediately see two finger, crumpled on pool, with head in pile of glass. two finger neck like snake, with glass in it. fake crash drink pool water and then fake crash dance until he sleep in pool chair.
Snufferin Snagglepuss
Cover void chan in bandicoot urine and experiment. Then wash it off afterwords and apologize that KG has developed into this.
"Let's play our lives away!"
Elyk
Void-chan lifts up her bed sheet a little bit Fake Crash pees directly onto her. Nothing happens other than Void-chan getting soaked with piss. I hope you're all happy.
Fake Crash
fake crash very happy
Fake Crash
fake crash authorize snuff to pee on fake crash to see if fake crash hulk out
Elyk
(Jun 11, 2019 at 12:27 AM)Fake Crash Wrote: fake crash authorize snuff to pee on fake crash to see if fake crash hulk out

The Thinker pees on Fake Crash. Fake Crash seems to get stronger.
Fake Crash
fake crash cant see own skin but do fake crash get green?
Elyk
you do not turn green
Elyk
(Jun 11, 2019 at 12:39 AM)Fake Crash Wrote: fake crash use strength to punch two finger head to ceiling, and compare size of fist and distance of punch to the kill punch

You pick up Two_Finger's head, still covered with piss, and give it an uppercut. It flies up into the air. The bruise you leave is smaller than the one that was previously on Two_Finger's jaw.