Elyk
"Who died?" you all ask. Well, I'm about to tell you.

@Two_Finger has been found dead at That Pool.

He was the Ultimate Car Loan [Bad]

Abilities
+Unspeakable beauty that makes you noticeable in any room, with a flick of your hair you stun everyone in the room with your dazzling looks
-If a loud noise occurs during the night you will drop all actions to investigate the sound or panic depending on proximity of sound
-Entering a room with another player in it requires you to yell violently or make some other loud noise
+Elastic limbs and rubbery skin

Case File
- @Two_Finger's head lays a few feet away from his body, both on the poolside.
- His neck is about five feet long and his head is still attached.
- In his beautiful skull are several shards of glass.
- Shattered glass is scattered around him.
- There is also a pair of underwear on his body.

MAp
[Image: Aj7D0IJ.png]

Room Descriptions:

Living Participants
@Void-chan
@"The Thinker"
@Jetamo
@Pea
@Aidan
@DIO BRANDO
@Fake Crash

Voting will end Monday at 10:00 pm EDT
Fake Crash
fake crash
Aidan
fuck you piss ghost
DIO BRANDO
I, DIO, awaken from my slumber and head to Void-chan's room. There, I wait patiently for her to wake up. I had a request to make of her regarding her void powers but she did not appear to want to... respond. I become bored and traveled to the Nut Button room. Curious little thing, I pressed it and it proclaimed the word of the gods. "NUT".

As I exit I spot void-chan, but I have lost my patience with this being and decide to investigate the small hallway above the nut button room. There wasn't much there, and it was a tight fit, but confinement in a small space is not something I, DIO, am not familiar with. I spend a short while there then make my way to the Ladder Room.

I found the being known as Pea sliding down the ladder singing something about a thrill. He leaves toward the chicken room and I begin my ascent to godhood.

It was..... a long ascent. Longer than I felt was necessary. Or worth it, for when I reached the top there was nothing there. I slid back down, entered my room through the small doorway, and went to bed.

So says I, DIO.
Void-chan
A͜ fasc͜ina̷ti̷ng̨ ͘way t̷o҉ ̕die͡.͜A ̢remi͏n͝d̸e̢r͜ o̡f e̢xi̸s͜ten̷c͟e̶'s͡ f͏ļeęting̀ ̴na̴t͝úre.

͝T͟he nec̵k̨ óf t́hȩ v̛i̧çt̢im. ̸St̸rętche̴d a̷n͟d̸ s̡e͢v͘e̢re̡d, ͝a moc͏k҉e͝r̕y ̴o͝f̡ ͝fles͘h͏,̛ yęt ̡a̶ ́te͏l͟liņg͟ ̴one ҉if e͏xa̢m̷i̵ņed͢. ̨R̢ȩv̧e̴al ͝t̕o͘ ͡m̀e, h͞ost̴, w̵het̸her͘ ̛his̡ ̶h͢e̷ad͢ ̵was ŕem̨o̡v͜ed ͟b͠y͞ t̡he nea̛rb̵y͏ glas̸s̴.
Elyk
(Jun 10, 2019 at 6:55 AM)Void-chan Wrote: A͜ fasc͜ina̷ti̷ng̨ ͘way t̷o҉ ̕die͡.͜A ̢remi͏n͝d̸e̢r͜ o̡f e̢xi̸s͜ten̷c͟e̶'s͡ f͏ļeęting̀ ̴na̴t͝úre.

͝T͟he nec̵k̨ óf t́hȩ v̛i̧çt̢im. ̸St̸rętche̴d a̷n͟d̸ s̡e͢v͘e̢re̡d, ͝a moc͏k҉e͝r̕y ̴o͝f̡ ͝fles͘h͏,̛ yęt ̡a̶ ́te͏l͟liņg͟ ̴one ҉if e͏xa̢m̷i̵ņed͢. ̨R̢ȩv̧e̴al ͝t̕o͘ ͡m̀e, h͞ost̴, w̵het̸her͘ ̛his̡ ̶h͢e̷ad͢ ̵was ŕem̨o̡v͜ed ͟b͠y͞ t̡he nea̛rb̵y͏ glas̸s̴.

His head head is still attached to his body through his stretched neck.
DIO BRANDO
Outside of what we see currently, the underwear and glass, is there anything else out of the ordinary around the area?

Also, investigate the body for any other details, does he have anything on him?
Elyk
(Jun 10, 2019 at 1:08 PM)DIO BRANDO Wrote: Outside of what we see currently, the underwear and glass, is there anything else out of the ordinary around the area?

Also, investigate the body for any other details, does he have anything on him?

You investigate the area and don't find anything of much interest, but you do notice that one of the pool chairs is fully reclined. You also look up above the broken skylight and see that it actually doesn't lead to sky or light, but a cement ceiling. You can see some blood and other scratch markings on it.

You investigate the body. In Two_Finger's hand is a bottle of lotion. Laying across his chest is a pair of underpants. There doesn't appear to be much blood.

You follow his long, stretched neck to his head. "Damn, he really was beautiful. What a shame he died," you remark to yourself as you take a closer look. His jaw is badly bruised. There are shards of glass embedded deeply into his skull. The top of his skull is bruised too, possibly even fractured, but you don't have an x-ray machine.
Snufferin Snagglepuss
Very interesting Hmm...
I Think. An animal person nutted tonight. :thinking:
Jetamo is a thinking man too. He thinks the glass room is interesting. Hmm...
Chicken run room was interesting. Void Chan threw some figures at me, I needed that. Hmm...
A bird was let in the ladder room. I do not like birds, they poop on me. Wat
In power room I kill power. Thinking is best down when the senses are dull. Just Right
In the darkness, two thinkers are in chicken room. Hmm...
The arm room empowers my :thinking:. Just Right
Aiden is heading to the ladder. Hmm...
I take my throne in the bathroom. I think. I delve deep into philosophy, politics, science, and I nearly achieve enlightenment. WIDE
But then Void chan jumps from behind the curtain and tries to strangle me and ruins my serenity Grrr
I deliver a pizza paddle to them causing them to stumble back and disappear and think upon their actions. Hmm...
Snufferin Snagglepuss
I think I'd like to check if I can tell if twofinger was punched hard. Or if he appears to have unwillingly stretched by some sort of outside force. Hmm...
Maybe by aggressive stretching or indications of serious force. Hmm...
"Let's play our lives away!"
Pea
qucik rundowb of my noght cause holy fuck im at worm

i went to the snake eater room and had a thrill plus i saw dio at the botton m

then i wrnt to chicken runnnnn

i got figures

i made chicken pizza with them. couldbt find out if it was goos the lights were dead

i went to green screen room after and recorded somw stuff go check it out hahahahahahahaha
Pea
id like to investigate my phones keyboar d i keep makjg typos
Elyk
(Jun 10, 2019 at 3:53 PM)The Thinker Wrote: I think I'd like to check if I can tell if twofinger was punched hard. Or if he appears to have unwillingly stretched by some sort of outside force. Hmm...
Maybe by aggressive stretching or indications of serious force. Hmm...
"Damn, he really was beautiful. What a shame he died," you remark to yourself as you take a closer look at Two_Finger's head. His jaw is badly bruised. The top of his skull is bruised too.

You aren't able to tell if the stretching of his neck was done with serious force.
Snufferin Snagglepuss
What is this bruise indicative of. Is it the size of my fist? If I pull two fingers body does it stretch? Hmm...
Jetamo
time is fleeting so here's some quick notes

* I went to the train room. Didn't see anyone on my way there.
* I went to storage. Saw a piss ghost enter the Aardman classic production room, then shortly after The Thinker.
* Aidan passed me into the glass room in storage.
* Headed to the pizza oven - something was burning in there, and then the lights went off.
* I went to the nut room. Nut.
* I dragged the podium elsewhere. I passed Pea heading to the storage.
[Image: ybpjq8e.png]
Elyk
(Jun 10, 2019 at 4:41 PM)The Thinker Wrote: What is this bruise indicative of. Is it the size of my fist? If I pull two fingers body does it stretch? Hmm...

You compare your fist to the bruise on Two_Finger's jaw. Your fist is smaller.

You pull on Two_Finger's arm and it stretches some.
Snufferin Snagglepuss
I experiment and punch Twofinger in an attempt to match the bruise. I take effort to avoid bouncing off and punching myself. Does this create a similar but weaker bruise? Hmm...
Elyk
(Jun 10, 2019 at 5:47 PM)The Thinker Wrote: I experiment and punch Twofinger in an attempt to match the bruise. I take effort to avoid bouncing off and punching myself. Does this create a similar but weaker bruise? Hmm...

You punch Two_Finger's corpse and it creates a smaller bruise of similar shape to the one on his jaw.
Void-chan
S̨t̵r͘͟͜a̶n͞͝g̡l̸̨i̢n̨҉͡g͏̛ ̶̵͟T̨͞h͏e̶ ͜T̸̡͞h̶i̸҉̨n̶ke̡r̶͝?̷̨ ̨͞M̶y͠҉ ̡͢m̧á̷c͞h̵͡in̸a̧̧͜t̷͜͢i̴͝o̧͏͘n̶̢͠s ̴w͢͝e͜r̸͏é͢͢ ̶̸̧s̡̛͘im͝p̸̡l͡y͢ ̕t͢͟͞o̡ ̨͏kn̡͜o͏̡͡c͏̧k̛̛͝ ̴h͏̨́i̕m o̶ú̷t̨́͞,͘ ̨a͠͡n̛d̸̷ ̢́͟mo̢̨͞v͏e ̶̷́h̨̕͡im͟͞ ̸t͏ò͜ a̢ǹot͝h̨er ҉̴r͠ò̀ǫ̷̕m͘.̨̛͘ ͟҉̛W͢h҉i͏͘c͢h̵ ̶҉̀ro͡o҉̛m?̷͢ ̴͞͏Ì c̡͘ą̸̕n̵ņ̨͏ot͘ ͡sa̸͜͝y.͝͏҉ ͠S̴om̡͟e ̷̛̕t̢h̨i҉n̸͝g͜͠s̡̧ ͟a̷r҉̕è̡͠ ͠b̸̨́e͞s͠t̷͟҉ ̧̀͜l̵̛̕e̶҉f̢̛t ́͘͝u̴n͏҉s̵ṕ̢̢o͞k̵̵̴e͞n͡͝, ͟á̵f͝t̀͏e̕r̸̨ ҉̢à̴l͜l̶͏͟.̨̀
͘
Y̵̨e͏͟t,̴̡ ̴́́a̷̕ ̵̛̛q҉̶ue̴s̴̷t̷̡͢i̕͠o͘n͡ ̵̨ŕ̛͞e͜͠m͞͞͡a̧̛i͝n̴s̵̕.͏͘T͢͢͠h̢e̴ ̷gl̴̢ą̢şs ̶̵̕i̴̶͢ņ͏ ̢h̀i͝s͏̴͟ h͘ę̛҉a͜͡͞d҉,͏̡ ̛i̷t̵͟͞ ̵͡a̢͟ṕ͟͠p͢e̛͜ą̸͢r̸͞s̡̧ ̵̛t̴͟o̴͠͏ ̢̡́b̷e͟͏̴ ̢͟a ̡f̡a҉t͢a̷̢l̕ ̴̕͠wơ͘u̧ńd͡,̸ ̧͜d͏o̸̴es̸ ̴̀͞it̸͟ ͝ǹ̸o͞t̡̧?̨ ̵W̸̴h̀o͟҉͠ e̛͞l̸͟s̡̀͝è́͠ ̴҉ẃ̵͜a͝s̵̸ l̸̨͢i̴͘͡ng̛͠ę̡͝r̸i̸͘͝n̨g̸̵̀ i̸҉̕n ̡̕t̢̕͢h̡e̶̛ r̷o̷o̵͟m̴͜ ̧̕͏o̴f́ ͟g̶̕͘l̷͟͝a̷s̕͏s͘ ͝b̵̡̕e͠͡si̛des͏҉́ ̷̴J͘e̷t̢a̢͘m̕o̴͟?͏͜͠ ̡͢A͟͞ ͟͠s̶ú͏s̨͘p͟i̧c̢̕i̴̛͘o̶̕u͏͢s̡͠ ̷f̢i̛͘͢gu͞r̢ę̸,̨͜ ͢t̸̢h̶̀͘at̷̡͟ ͘o͡n̨̡͡e̸.͟ ̸͟͞
̷҉
͞But̛͝ ͢w͜ho̢ ͢͠caņ͟ ̢b̷̨̧e ̛̛͢t͘r̶u̧s͟҉͏t͏e̴͘d͟ ̕ì͏̀n҉͜ ̵̧s̢͢͜u̶͟͟c̴h͟ ̷̵̀ci̸r͝c͢u̕͡m̨͏st͏͡anc҉̸̕e̸͝s̕͡ a̧̕͢t̵̕ ͡͞͞ą̷l͝͡ĺ?͜
Void-chan
R̛͕̲̩̘̖͍̤͖͇͍̦͎̜̼̻̭͡ę̛̜̖̥͇̜͙͇͈͙̣͝v̵̜̝̳̲̯̳̠̺̬́͢e͖̰͇̠̖̠̮̼̤̣͎̺͘̕͟ą̜͕̜̘̪̖̝̤̬͍̹̺̘͙͈́̀͡l̸̖̪͕͚̜͙̬͇͚̣̬͖̪̹͢ͅ ̸̢͍̘̬̱͇̲͓̫̰̀͢͞ͅͅù͔̩͇̟̘̩̞͓̕ͅṋ̼̞̜͎̀͟͢͟͠t̷̶̢̜̗͓͍̙̦ͅo̶̢̨̞͉̻͕̬͝ ̲͍̺̮̝̬̝̩̗̙͉̪͉̝̤͘͢ḿ̶̛̪̜̘͈͍̬͓͔̥̙̫̱͚̞͜ͅḙ̵̸̩̳͇͕̮͎̯̳͚̟̟͘͘ ̙͓̲̺̪͚̪̠̺̲͟͝t̶̢̡̛̘̻̙̣̦̗̭̮͈̘͈͜h̸͙̜͙̹̺̪̙̥͈̲̙̤͜͞e̫̞̳̙̥̞͘ ̸̛̟͈̗̮̱͘͡͡ş̪͔̣̠͕̤̭̣̥̹̞̗̳̘̀͢ȩ̶̵̫̙̟̞͡c̡̕͝͏̺͈͍͇̟̯̞̪̻ͅͅr̴̴͉͍͍͍̪̪͟e͏̛̟̹̭̪̟͓̭̣͟͢͝ṱ̡̖̝̖̖̞͘͘s̨̨̢̭̥̱̲̰̹͈͉̠̬͕̰̬̩ ̜̙̩̮̟̻̗̦̮̪̮͉͢͞ͅo̸̢̞̯̰̬̤̞̝̠̺̘̖͖͔̭f̯̝̬͖̭̺͙̞͜͝͡ ҉̗͍̻͓͙̼͖̯̮̝̥͈̝̥̰̕͞t͏͜͞͏̥̝͚̲̙̠̹̻̯̬͖̩͕̘h̶̷̹̲̜̻͇̖̰̻̝̀e҉̩̣͙͉ͅ ͟͡͏̲͉̱̝̻̰͔͞g̶̨̱͚̰͙̦̞̫̘͚̀ḷ̸͙͖̻͔̻͉͞͠a̵̷̠̰͚̮͟s̴̡̹̭͕̙̖̱̝̠̜̲̤̭͕̻̯̦̳̮͠s̠̯̱͓̬͕͓̙̀͟͠͝ ̷̸̶̶͏̥͕̱ŗ̴̢̱̰͙̗̣̦͈͍̘̝̳̖͇́ờ̷̡͉̺̭̞͘o̵̷̩͖̣̼̟̤͍̕ͅͅm̴̜̗̫͈̼̟͇̲͔̗͔̣̰̮͍͍̰̕ͅ.̷͖̱̻̗̭̟̟̯̱̳̰̣̺̮̀͝ͅ